Wars Occurring

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No matter how we put it grepo will never be fair, it can be annoying in that way but it also motivates me to be better than the hardcore gold users. Once you are so obsessed with how unfair it is that the game is no longer fun that is when you should quit

DeletedUser

Hi, after reading this forum thread i felt compelled to respond. First things first, this is a war game and somebody having their city conquered is a daily occurence and shouldn't cause this much animosity. Secondly, in response to ichi, two players didn't gang up on you. 1 player cleared your city, the other conquered it, this is standard procedure for the game. Thirdly, Shrefty you maybe trying to provoke a reaction out of Legend with your talk of one on one but this defeats the object of being in an alliance. Of course the alliance will help Legend in anyway we can because supporting and helping out our members is one of the purposes of our existence. Grepolis is a game and a war game at that and therefore if the war between our alliances is to continue i wish you the best of luck and what will be will be.

Zostos - Founder of The Betrayed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

zostos, i liked you, i did. i just wish you could understand that legend is a liar, and its like your hypnotized, and i know your just saying this because you know that i could take legend and you want to protect him. if hes as good as he says he is then he would do it. but he always has to hide behind the bigger man. tell him to nut up and put his money where his mouth is. i dont know why you stand up for him, if he was my leader i would be embarresd cant even fight for himself. and i think when legend starts saying things, you guys should ask for proof, because he'll have none.

DeletedUser

All this shows me is a startling lack of maturity. I personally feel that my above post was perfectly reasonable and explained everything as i see it, which i hasten to add is my personal opinion only. I understand that in a game such as this personal vendettas will naturally occur but i feel that maybe you are taking this too far. Your founder/leader had his city conquered by a player from an alliance at war with your own, this is part and parcel of the game and the fact remains that our two alliances remain at war so to suggest a 'one on one' as you so eloquently put it is ludicrous. I do not say this to protect Legend or because i am hypnotized by him (lol) as i would support any member of my alliance in the same way, maybe if your alliance was to learn the idea of mutual support it would be able to progress. I did not post on this thread to get caught up in a childlike war of words, merely to state my personal views on what has taken place. As i said, what will be will be......

DeletedUser

Zostos why do you work with legend please tell me what does his lies help you with I see that this is a war game but why must you be associated with liars seriously letting legend talk for you is insulting its quite pathetic that he has command over your players .

DeletedUser30636

All this shows me is a startling lack of maturity. I personally feel that my above post was perfectly reasonable and explained everything as i see it, which i hasten to add is my personal opinion only. I understand that in a game such as this personal vendettas will naturally occur but i feel that maybe you are taking this too far. Your founder/leader had his city conquered by a player from an alliance at war with your own, this is part and parcel of the game and the fact remains that our two alliances remain at war so to suggest a 'one on one' as you so eloquently put it is ludicrous. I do not say this to protect Legend or because i am hypnotized by him (lol) as i would support any member of my alliance in the same way, maybe if your alliance was to learn the idea of mutual support it would be able to progress. I did not post on this thread to get caught up in a childlike war of words, merely to state my personal views on what has taken place. As i said, what will be will be......
i agree with everything you said i really do, i have nothing against you, like i said before i like you, i dont even have anything against your alliance, i think your doing a great job leading it and you guys are growing ver strong. the only thing that i want to deal with is legend, and saying that my last post was immature? was ridicoulus. your calling me inmature, why dont you take a closer look at your co founder. and besides im 13 i dont need to be mature. so just stay out of it it doesnt involve you or your alliance, it involves legend and me at this point. so let me do me let you do you.

DeletedUser30636

HAHAHA i think thats when i was with him, didnt he say that h was gonna kick me anyways?

DeletedUser

Hahaha , guys you have no sense of maturity and Shrefty , if you 13 you should really go get a life , i am a great leader and the only reason why i have not attacked anybody recently is because i am busy building and preparing my alliance for war , i build to help my alliance unlike you , you take the pride of your leader and tell lies about me , i would take you anyday but i don't want to get started on that subject as i am not stooping down to your level , stop making posts and go do something like , attack , show you words because all i see is a childish jealous boy trying to get some rep on the forums and talk smack because he lost his leader , your alliance is already falling apart , i don't have to be the best attacker or defender to show i am a great leader and respect others unlike you guys making wars , starting drama , and talking trash

Go take out the garbage for me as i use Itchy as a footstep :)

Goodbye and have fun Shrefty as i am no longer dealing with you and have grown out of our feud and am giving up my revenge ( my so eager revenge ) because i know when to stop ;)

DeletedUser

HAHAHA i think thats when i was with him, didnt he say that h was gonna kick me anyways?

I actually wasnt , i was going to kick you out when you started yelling at me even though i was the leader and you were just a member , hahahaha , what member yelled at a leader but i was too dimwitted to give you leadership rights and i think because of my decisions i tore VB down ,

DeletedUser

Hahaha , guys you have no sense of maturity and Shrefty , if you 13 you should really go get a life , i am a great leader and the only reason why i have not attacked anybody recently is because i am busy building and preparing my alliance for war , i build to help my alliance unlike you , you take the pride of your leader and tell lies about me , i would take you anyday but i don't want to get started on that subject as i am not stooping down to your level , stop making posts and go do something like , attack , show you words because all i see is a childish jealous boy trying to get some rep on the forums and talk smack because he lost his leader , your alliance is already falling apart , i don't have to be the best attacker or defender to show i am a great leader and respect others unlike you guys making wars , starting drama , and talking trash

Go take out the garbage for me as i use Itchy as a footstep :)

Goodbye and have fun Shrefty as i am no longer dealing with you and have grown out of our feud and am giving up my revenge ( my so eager revenge ) because i know when to stop ;)

Your grammar and level of maturity brings me to the conclusion you are under 15, legend. You are very close to illiterate in most people's opinions. I'd recommend giving your fingers a rest and going into exile for a bit.

DeletedUser30636

anyone would be a fool not to take advantage of the force of alliance,if players wanted to battle 1 on 1 there would not be alliances,just as in the animal kingdom think of any predator animal which you would not want to mess with,wolves,lions on their own they are a force onto themselves but in a pack they can take down any prey of their choice,and do they feel the need to prove themselves by taking down the biggest of the bunch,nope they will take down the weakest knowing they will expend the least amount of much needed energy so their rebuild of energy will be quicker and they are ready again for the next prey,and as for animals thats all they have to work on is pure raw instinct so how can them tactics be wrong

you cant really compare grepolis to the animal kingdom, animals dont have the mindset that humans do, they run off instinct, its totally different. and yea ichimaru is right, the only reason im trying to get him to do 1 on 1 is because he cant put his money where his mouth is. he keeps threatening and saying he would take us down and destroy us, but all hes done is sit and watch the fireworks. until he go through with what he says, i will have absolutly no respect for him. if he wins, ill congradulate him, but he wont even attempt, thats why i want 1 o 1, so he can prove to me how good HE is, not his alliance.

DeletedUser

your doing it again, you are a talk allot leader, you havnt done anything!!!! but just sit their and watch, and ichimaru cleared you like 10 times so yea he was farming you. and i understand now that your to scared to go head to head with me. and i understand, i can be scary at times.

I could go head to head with you anyday but unlike you i know when to stop and BlueFireZ , your just trying to back up your filthy alliance that has already lost the war , we won the war but as you said Ichimaru farmed me , yeah ok he farmed me , if you call getting his troops killed farming ok then , he sends spies to my city almost every day and mainly none get through , Shrefty , everyone knows your a horrible leader , even your own teammates do but if you want to know what they said PM me and i will show you the conversation with most of the top players had with me

DeletedUser

Ok, Reading through but skipping the last 2 pages or this forum was hard and frustrating lol.

A lot of post's smelt really off, for example that guy who's excuse for not being a good player was because he had a life...mate if you had such a great life then you wouldn't be playing Grepo, We all have things to do in the real world, how well you do in Grepo depends on our Skills.... and how much gold we spend lol.

Also by the info from this forum it looks like L3G3ND** Is doing what good leaders do, Anyone who thinks its easy to run an alliance as well as playing brilliantly is really wrong, it isnt easy, Leaders send their best in to do Specific Operations, they bring the Defense troops from all players to stop conquers, that sorta stuff. e.t.c

Me, I Am no Leader, I tried I failed, I am a soldier and i Will fight for Leaders who I feel deserve it, And i Will for L3G3ND**... eventually lol

P.S L3G3ND**, I am a Friend of Zos's and Im in O74 but will be making my way through O64, no matter whats lies ahead >:)

I will be waiting for a fresh reply :D

DeletedUser

*Cough* *Cough*

This isn't my forum, but I still roam around. I recommend you all behave or you'll see my reporting finger get more active around these parts. If you have a problem with a player that needs to be discussed take it to PM. The forum threads is NO place to talk about your issues with another player.

So, Let's get back on-topic. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

On-topic , so about wars , you guys lost the war and are complaining about it , Itchy you lost your city saying that you were going to have a cs ready but it's funny because my player that conquered you says that you werent even on the academy level to do so and for Shrefty , you say your done then come back . . . . go away already or come to the battle field and lose the battle because right now i'll be building my cs soon and be upgraded my academy and warehouse so in about a week or less i'll be ready to take your city , is that on-topic enough and also uhm , the guy who wants to join the alliance , i will have to look into it as we are only recruiting in O54 O64 but if we get enough members out in O74 we will recommend it :)

DeletedUser30636

legend, i respect ichimaru because he didnt run to his alliance for help, he didnt leave our alliance, he got conquerd. im trying to say this in the most polite way possible because honestly arguing with you is a burdan that id rather not have so please just get back on topic. btw no ones afrain of you were all just so so so tired of you starting things.

DeletedUser30636

Hahahaha , he isnt leading you !? He led the entire alliance by himself , you did nothing and itchy i can't see what your saying , remember " ignored " but Shrefty your so not a leader , United nations was a complete fail so you came running to us , Itchy is the leader and your just the noob that lost the war and barely found out that there was a Grepolis Forums where we can talk , you call me a talkalot leader when you can't even lead , you single handedly took down an alliance and say i can't lead , what a leader

ok we didnt come "running" to you, and your wolf pack alliance, wasnt doing its best either, i think we can both thank glaciater, hes what saved both of us. and the message above saying "i schooled you once" is invalid, you did not participate in the conquerin of his city. ichiamru was the founder of modernwarfare, i ws the leader, in zakros we will have two seperate brother alliances. you have absolutly no clue what your talking about. and i knew about the forums for awhile, i was just never interested in them. but the fact that i started about 2 days ago and i already have a better rep than you, means that more people like me. :p

DeletedUser

ok we didnt come "running" to you, and your wolf pack alliance, wasnt doing its best either, i think we can both thank glaciater, hes what saved both of us. and the message above saying "i schooled you once" is invalid, you did not participate in the conquerin of his city. ichiamru was the founder of modernwarfare, i ws the leader, in zakros we will have two seperate brother alliances. you have absolutly no clue what your talking about. and i knew about the forums for awhile, i was just never interested in them. but the fact that i started about 2 days ago and i already have a better rep than you, means that more people like me. :p

That's funny because Itchy and you have the same rep because you both repped each other to get a rep , how sad and Itchy you have passed the rules by doing this , i put this on a Pm because i don't want to get banned from the forums so that is why i talked about your personal life and by that comment your breaking the rules of a Pm and posting off-topic things , please delete from my thread

DeletedUser

Locked.

This thread was not for;

1. Discussing rep - That's off-topic to this particular thread
2. Saying others don't have a life. That's when things become personal and I have to step in with a hammer.
3. The constant debate between Legend and Ichi - Guys, it will ALWAYS be deleted, and you guys WILL be infracted next time (all of those who are involved)

The thread WAS for;

1. Discussing the wars that are occurring within Troy in it's current state.

Status
Not open for further replies.