Pnp Hehe How extraordinary are you ? >:)

DeletedUser

Ok people me again and you know what i'm talking about and who

Extraordinary Gentlemen , known to be the most perfect alliance has fallen into the 4th rank

is this from bad leadership , lack of activity , all the same stuff from every alliances fall

I see some players have created their own alliance and started over again , what really happened to them , a merge ?

or just a trip , i can't believe my eyes but this is astonishing , i wonder what Goku is going to do now that he was beaten

by Vegeta ( DM ) :D , just a joke ...

Who will be next IWW, DM ,UF ,i think UF ;) , who will be my next victim

next_victim_logo.jpg

Stay tuned for more information and receive a free attack , call this number for 2 and if we don't pick up then go to my page and yell at me for talking to some random lady or guy about something you don't know about :D

fc1178e5995240dfbb5ff07.png

DeletedUser

The EG council was consisted mostly of inexperienced and scared players. So our council + some chosen players obtained a tickets into DM, with rest of us left to rot.

By my book, this was only a clever move from DM how to win a war without further more bloodshed.

---

By "inexperienced" I mean in leading of an alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

By my book, this was only a clever move from DM how to win a war without further more bloodshed.

---

By "inexperienced" I mean in leading of an alliance.

Well DM has already won this war and this was the best solution for those involved. We cant very much let former enemies hang out in the middle of our area, so a NAP simply would not last.
No offense intended to any member of EG, but DM simply beat your Alliance.

Now we can move on to other enemies.

DeletedUser

Well DM has already won this war and this was the best solution for those involved. We cant very much let former enemies hang out in the middle of our area, so a NAP simply would not last.
No offense intended to any member of EG, but DM simply beat your Alliance.

Now we can move on to other enemies.

DM was winning ATM, that's right. But a full victory? Nope...

DeletedUser20738

DM was winning ATM, that's right. But a full victory? Nope...

True, we won the first battle only. Full victory ? Again i agree, nope, it was going to be a long and fun war before before either side could call it a victory. And no, i dont dare predict we would have won either. Anyone that says you guy suck is an idiot. However, i dont understand how you and rest of the people that decided not to join dont see the benefits this brings to both aliances. Instead of neither of us having an area that we are well established in and having to fight hard to create one, we could have had quite a big chunk to call our own. Not to mention i wouldnt have to watch IWW sitting quietly by and watching us go at each others throats while they calmly grow and solidify them selves.

DeletedUser

The EG council was consisted mostly of inexperienced and scared players. So our council + some chosen players obtained a tickets into DM, with rest of us left to rot.

Not one member of the council was scared of DM, nor are any of us inexperienced. It wasn't about the war against Death's Measure that had us making such a decision. There were other factors involved such as our alliance members being used as pawns to serve another alliance's goals and I'm sorry, but not one member of EG is anyone's pawn, nor are they expendable. Going into such a merger was considered a tactical maneuver on our part. It was -not- a hostile takeover, nor was it a matter of EG surrendering.

Also, Irwein, you seem to forget what was clearly stated in the MM sent to all alliance members. Not one member of EG was going to be left defenseless nor, as you so stated "left to rot". Inuyasha and the rest of us were adamant that none of our players were left out of the equation.

It was realized not all players would be happy with the decision and known that more than a few would either remain in EG or they would create a new alliance. That was their choice. But the council, including the one Goku entrusted with the leadership as he had stepped down to attend other matters, believed that under the current circumstances of things as they were that a merge would be to all of EG's benefit.

DeletedUser30111

It was realized not all players would be happy with the decision and known that more than a few would either remain in EG or they would create a new alliance. That was their choice. But the council, including the one Goku entrusted with the leadership as he had stepped down to attend other matters, believed that under the current circumstances of things as they were that a merge would be to all of EG's benefit.

And how much of that council is in DM right now Lady?

The simple fact of the matter with this merge is: a bad leader was duped into a merge with an alliance that knew the war was turning on them. And because of this EG is basically no more, well played DM, but this tactic can't work many times.

DeletedUser

And how much of that council is in DM right now Lady?

The simple fact of the matter with this merge is: a bad leader was duped into a merge with an alliance that knew the war was turning on them. And because of this EG is basically no more, well played DM, but this tactic can't work many times.

Well, I can say this. There were members of council who voted for this merge by proxy and told those who cast your vote for you that they knew your thoughts on the matter. This includes yourself, I believe, and you also agreed to the merge at first. The same with a few others. Only one member abstained from voting.

As for calling Inuyasha a bad leader, I think you are in the wrong. In calling Inuyasha a bad leader, you are also saying the judgement of Goku, who gave his position over to Inu is a bad leader. Personally, I never thought that of either of them. Inu has always kept the good of EG as his highest priority.

I also wouldn't say EG is no more. EG is still standing strong due to its remaining members. Perhaps this is a good thing and the remaining members of EG will band together as an even better team. :)

**Edit: I also need to add this. We knew, from reading the conversation between CnoteG and Inu, exactly what the terms were. We knew there would be no alliance name change, no full leadership rights other than what Inuyasha needed to have when it came to reassuring the incoming members of EG. All of us agreed to this. There's no excuse in saying we didn't know this was how it would be. We did know. For anyone to try and scream foul play now, when we knew the details, is hypocrisy. And in this, I am meaning the council members of EG, not the alliance members, themselves.

DeletedUser

I am honestly left without words. Everything has happened so fast while I was away for some time. All I can really say is that me and Sablestag tried to restore the glory of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I am not angry or upset by the actions that have token place, nor am I upset at my fellow council members and members for choosing to merge with DM and leaving EG. I will however go ahead and say that it is not what I would have done...
With all that being said I wish the best of luck to everyone :)

DeletedUser

With all due respect to all members of EG and DM. If there was concern that EG was being used by IWW as a pawn or cannon fodder or a shield from DM than there could have been other measures or diplomacy taken to prevent further exploitation of this matter.
You have to admit that dissolving EG or merging into other alliances is a pretty big slap in the face to the members of EG who had worked to make EG a strong alliance. I suspect that is why some previous members of EG have started a new alliance rather than merging into another.
Just one mans opinion.

DeletedUser

I am honestly left without words. Everything has happened so fast while I was away for some time. All I can really say is that me and Sablestag will work together to restore the glory of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I am not angry or upset by the actions that have token place, nor am I upset at my fellow council members and members for choosing to merge with DM and leaving EG. I will however go ahead and say that it is not what I would have done...
With all that being said I wish the best of luck to everyone :)

Goku, my friend, you have always been the wise one and I've always held the highest respect for you. Things which have been done, actions taken, cannot be undone now. It has shaken trust on both sides, I'd think. But I wish you and everyone in EG the best of luck in every undertaking.

@wh173y - You're right. The issue should have been addressed and it was not.

DeletedUser30967

With all due respect to all members of EG and DM. If there was concern that EG was being used by IWW as a pawn or cannon fodder or a shield from DM than there could have been other measures or diplomacy taken to prevent further exploitation of this matter.

That is just more BS propaganda being spread by Inuy to get people to go over to DM with him. If you remember, less than a week ago EG was getting flamed in the forum for running to IWW for a pact, because EG couldn't handle DM and Seraphim on their own (not my words, what members of DM said). How could IWW being using EG as a shield, when IWW entered the war to help EG and was not at war with DM prior to the EG pact, ended our NAP with Searphim to help EG, when we entered the war we became DM's main target, not EG which was apparent by IWW having many more members under attack by DM, than EG. So if someone could point out to me how IWW could have possibly used EG in this situation it would be much appreciated. Because from where we stand, EG are the only people who benefited from the pact because they had IWW to shield them.

DeletedUser20738

That is just more BS propaganda being spread by Inuy to get people to go over to DM with him. If you remember, less than a week ago EG was getting flamed in the forum for running to IWW for a pact, because EG couldn't handle DM and Seraphim on their own (not my words, what members of DM said). How could IWW being using EG as a shield, when IWW entered the war to help EG and was not at war with DM prior to the EG pact, ended our NAP with Searphim to help EG, when we entered the war we became DM's main target, not EG which was apparent by IWW having many more members under attack by DM, than EG. So if someone could point out to me how IWW could have possibly used EG in this situation it would be much appreciated. Because from where we stand, EG are the only people who benefited from the pact because they had IWW to shield them.

Yes, IWW entered the war to help EG. No, you did not help them. You sat and watched us kill each other. And dont say you helped them, they lost 6 cities in 1 day, no way we could have done that if you were helping them. You are the manipulators in this case, and i dont like that. Sorry if this sounds as flame, but it just doesnt feel right to fight with someone that you respect, while the weaklings stay in shadow laughing at us both.

DeletedUser

And again, I have to ask why everyone is blaming Inu for this? Inu brought the proposal to the council. Discussed the proposal and the situation with all of the council. It's wrong to place any blame solely on him as the council as a whole voted yes, with the exception of one who abstained his vote and this includes those who were not there, but informed Inu and others that their vote was yes and to include their votes as agreement for the merge.

Either way, I'm going to withdraw from the conversation which is headed toward flaming one person rather than taking in the entire scenario and placing the blame equally upon the shoulders of those to whom it belongs.

DeletedUser30967

Yes, IWW entered the war to help EG. No, you did not help them. You sat and watched us kill each other. And dont say you helped them, they lost 6 cities in 1 day, no way we could have done that if you were helping them. You are the manipulators in this case, and i dont like that. Sorry if this sounds as flame, but it just doesnt feel right to fight with someone that you respect, while the weaklings stay in shadow laughing at us both.

I'm not in EG so I don't know how active the members are, who's cities you've took. All I know is in the support tab, there was never more than 2 EG members that were under attack asking for support, while there were a constant 2 to 3 pages of IWW members under attack by DM. The EG members who posted and asked for support for their attacks, didn't not lose their cities. So maybe the only EG cities you were able to take were those of their inactive members. We can't really help people who are no longer playing the game enough to bother to check in on their city to see if it's under attack.

And I just looked at the stats to see who's cities you took. None of those people asked for support. People need to ask for support to get it....we're not psychic ;) Sounds like maybe some EG members manipulated you guys with the same lies they told us, so they could save their own skin and throw everyone else under the bus. From what I can tell, IWW and DM are the ones being manipulated here....I know it's not all of EG, and was only a select few members. I don't know who the specific players were and don't really care either.

Enjoy your new merger, I'm sure they'll stab you in the back down the road, the same way they did us....good luck with that :)

DeletedUser11965

Really? AMIR was 100% active and posted those support request. I will only thank and appreciate Caersareth for all his hard work. Other than him, no one helped.

DeletedUser30967

OK, so 1 of the 6 cities that was conquered, asked for support- my bad. Again, while EG had only 1 or 2 members under attack that asked for help, IWW had 6 - 10 people under constant revolt. We entered the war and took most of the fire. And plenty of people besides Caesar helped.

Or were you expecting help to come from 10 - 15 hours away in O64, since O64 is were IWW 3 strongest players are? Plaguetower and Caesar were both very active and the strongest members in the area. Or did you simply not realize that half of IWW's strength is in O64, not O54....and that we had another mini-war (if you could call it that) going on at the time as well, as while you were battling DM, we were busy taking down Iron Men as well and we did so successfully I might add ;)

DeletedUser

OK, so 1 of the 6 cities that was conquered, asked for support- my bad. Again, while EG had only 1 or 2 members under attack that asked for help, IWW had 6 - 10 people under constant revolt. We entered the war and took most of the fire. And plenty of people besides Caesar helped.

Or were you expecting help to come from 10 - 15 hours away in O64, since O64 is were IWW 3 strongest players are? Plaguetower and Caesar were both very active and the strongest members in the area. Or did you simply not realize that half of IWW's strength is in O64, not O54....and that we had another mini-war (if you could call it that) going on at the time as well, as while you were battling DM, we were busy taking down Iron Men as well and we did so successfully I might add ;)
*Takes the gloves off* So this is your no.2 excuse for not helping EG?A mini war?Come to us for a real one! *Throws the gloves to you*
:p

DeletedUser30111

OK, so 1 of the 6 cities that was conquered, asked for support- my bad. Again, while EG had only 1 or 2 members under attack that asked for help, IWW had 6 - 10 people under constant revolt.

I'm sorry I have to say this is completely incorrect, when DM was hammering both my cities I called on support made both threads correctly and no one ever posted on either one. The only reason I kept 1 city was amazing sniping skills from a EG members. And the only support I ever received from IWW was 1 guy who sent 10 biremes 2 hours after the CS would have landed.

And at the time of my post the only others asking for support were in fact EG members, Amir, Kairos, and Yisharru - who all lost cities

DeletedUser30967

*Takes the gloves off* So this is your no.2 excuse for not helping EG?A mini war?Come to us for a real one! *Throws the gloves to you*
:p

Don't worry, I've been making my way to the front line, so that I can get involved....but if you're in such a hurry to get me involved, why don't we speed up the process and meet me in the middle?

Keeping my side of the street clean, before crossing over to clean up your side is making it take a bit longer than expected. But don't worry, won't be too much longer before we get to O54, then it will actually be a fair fight ;)