The Golden Fail Whale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings Bellerophone,

Today Eviction Notice and Occupy have come together to create the "Golden Fail Whale" award. It is an award that recognizes the worst Bellerophone has to offer. Now, many people are thinking "what gives you the right to hand out such awards?" Well the answer is simple. We are the supreme overlords of this world. Thus it is our will and opinion that will flourish. However, these awards are not arbitrarily handed out. We have our alliance nominate candidates and then we deliberate carefully over who should go to the polling phase where we have an alliance wide vote to determine the winners.

Today we have two awards to hand out:

1) The Worst Alliance
2) The Most Overrated Player

In the first Catagory it was a hands down unanimous victory for "Pink Death". Their Poor leaderships, tactics, and overall incompetence made them the automatic winners. Here is your award. Since your alliance has disbanded due to massive failure on your part, we will have one of our more prestigious members provide an acceptance speech on your behalf.

goldenfailwhalepinkdeat.jpg

Acceptance speech coming soon:

Next, the most overrated player. This was tricky as it came down to two players: Jennesis and Daizan. The poll results were Daizan - 5, Jennesis - 11, and Both - 37. Although the poll favoured both of you equally as overrated, the fact Jennesis pulled in 11 votes gives her the lead over Daizan. Congratulations Jennesis on being the first to win "the most overrated player award". Please give an acceptance speech and I will update this later.

goldenfailwhalejennesis.jpg

Who will be the next winners of this prestigious award? It could be you.

Disclaimer: I know many players will think this is insulting; However, I am citing the precedent set on the thread http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?36973-Bellerophon-Opinions-Thread where both Daizan and Jennesis participated in naming who they think are the most overrated players. The length of time that thread has been up demonstrates that this is acceptable and should be considered non-offensive to keep with consistency.

DeletedUser17088

Jennesis and Daizan are still above you in all credible stats and they have quit. So where are your impressive stats?

DeletedUser13255

Hey welcome back N2S!
Damn, I missed the voting :(
Great PnP dude, very informative link you've got there..

DeletedUser19318

What credible stats? rofl losing?? give it a break

The team is a team.. individuals stats are pointless unless they can get a result out of them.. losing is losing.. N2S is far superior!!

Kron

DeletedUser10984

I've played with members on both sides and it would have been a pleasure to play with either team. Great groups of players at both ends.

DeletedUser19318

Not saying it wouldn't be a pleasure to play with these fine guys, in fact the ones that joined us have been great value!... we are all awesome! we just like pulling each others tails..

DeletedUser17088

What credible stats? rofl losing?? give it a break

The team is a team.. individuals stats are pointless unless they can get a result out of them.. losing is losing.. N2S is far superior!!

Kron

agreed but

Next, the most overrated player.

N2S has an award for a singular player... or did you miss that? nothing to do with the team :D and that is what im talking about

my point is valid, Jennesis and Daizan still had/have better stats than a vast majority of the players calling them over rated. I guess im just being miserable about this because its getting a little boring, you know... the whole sticking the knife in PD. We get it really we do, En won hurrah!

I can't be the only one who is fed up with the same content on Belle ;)

DeletedUser

one of the most repetitively themed world forums i can remember, it's gone from being my overwhelmingly favourite forum to being (almost) as easy to ignore as every other world forum :(

DeletedUser12667

one of the most repetitively themed world forums i can remember, it's gone from being my overwhelmingly favourite forum to being (almost) as easy to ignore as every other world forum :(

LOL how true:eek: Seems that ED1 & 2 have nothing to brag about now other than something that is almost ancient history:(

Ok so you cats in ED1 & 2 claim to have caused PD to disban, what have you all done since? Being the GREAT alliance's you claim to be, surely you have pawned other top alliances. Styx for example, surely you can take more than 1 city from them:rolleyes:

Maybe the ability to accomplish anything else is above your means. Which could point to the fact that you were not the cause of the disbanment after all. Yea you may have bp stats and point stats, which is noteworthy, but lets see you do something great like control the core completly, or wiping out another top rank alliance.

DeletedUser

It's a little coincidental that they disband in the middle of one of OP's where they are getting pwned like a deer in a lion den. We take full credit for their demise, and right now we are simply working on the olympics since we strive to excel at all aspects of this game. I think many of you guys / gals are just upset because the team you were rooting for got pwned (quite shamefully I might add).

As for the anti-PD Rhetoric, well it will stop when it no longer amuses us. I am currently debating if I want to write another pnp based on Pink Deaths pitiful show of fortitude in war. The other is a possible "Pink Death Strategy Guide: A Comprehensive guide on how to fail at Grepo warfare".

DeletedUser12667

Na I aint upset over PD disbanment. It is what it is, and its all good to me. Take all the credit you want, it dont matter to me.

You are currently focusing on the olympics? What are you gonna use as a reason in a month as to not going after another top alliance and making them disban also:D I am on edge waiting to see:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i only just realised the irony of going on and on and on (etc) about beating what is stated in this very thread (and by a fair few EN1&2 member) as the worst alliance in bellendathon :D

anyways, see you guys in the next interesting world
Skype-emoticons-39-bow.png

DeletedUser

Maybe the irony of the next interesting world is you may play rather than just talk ;)

DeletedUser

What do I have to do to get that award? ;)

First you need to gain a hot head and come on the forums with a serious attitude. Than use your inflated ego to exaggerate how awesome you are against your obvious superiors and masters. Then once war comes, you need to tell your alliance to put their head between their legs while you leave them for the reaper as you run away in fear. It is an award that is quite prestigious, and I am not sure if any other players will deserve to win it on this world, but hey, miracles do happen. I have another award I hope to one day give out. It is called "The Iron Fisty" and will be given to an alliance who can demonstrate some level of competence in defense. I will also give one to a player who manages play so well Kronoss get's frustrated. I am not sure if that will ever happen, but I have seen more absurd things in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.