Newspaper Zakros Zing!

DeletedUser

lol awww ichi don't get too jealous. You had your chance

DeletedUser

Staple nobody wants to join. Stop advertising your stolen name alliance.
to be honest glace, can I call you glace?? I have invited only the players from Rave accept wavebreaker so not really advertising more a sarcastic comment but thank you for pointing that fact out wont advertise again

DeletedUser

lol awww ichi don't get too jealous. You had your chance

lol you know I'm not jealous its just kinda lame that he always sucks up too the best alliances and tries to pick on whoever is weaker. He talks big game and cant play and will probably quit when he reaches 600 points.

DeletedUser

lol you know I'm not jealous its just kinda lame that he always sucks up too the best alliances and tries to pick on whoever is weaker. He talks big game and cant play and will probably quit when he reaches 600 points.

Possibly, I'm just kind of letting him do his little thing not in our alliance right now and see what happens. Maybe he could ninja someone for us again hehe

DeletedUser30092

Look who's talking, you have less points than me. :S

DeletedUser

Only one I have done is Fusion because after bp they'll fall :)