Ile Basilisk( 055). An ultra aggressive alliance for experienced players.

• Thread starter DeletedUser21201
  • Start date

DeletedUser21201

Greetings,

Located in 055, an alliance for those players with game experience. The will and determination to operate within a small, loyal and close knit unit, to an ultra aggressive playing style.

Not an alliance for sim city builders, those wanting to have multiple pacts and allies.

Think these criteria match your needs??? Give us a shout and see where we go.......

Thanks

DeletedUser

You remind me of Extroadinary Gentlemen, cream of the crop. I wonder why you joined this world though

DeletedUser

They are so honorable and cream of the crop yet they try and recruit our members xD

DeletedUser

I do on occasion, I just find it sad when they try and recruit my members

DeletedUser

Woot Woot I'M smelling a fight between the two maybe?

DeletedUser21201

Tried to recruit YOUR members??????

By the way, the honourable and cream of the crop comments are much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol this will be fun to watch like Rhethy Fen :p You havent read the messages i forwarded you from your members there :(

DeletedUser

Yep jdc400 keep messaging our members trying to get them to join. I'm not too worried though as caesar is there only higher up player and he uses tons of gold. Not gonna outright declare war but if one is ever on one of my islands they probably should just quit the game at that stage lol

DeletedUser

Sacred points count for nothing you could be on about 300 points with 200 slings or something so i wouldn't disregard an alliance because they have less points than you.

DeletedUser

That isn't why i disregard your guys. I disregard them because you keep trying to recruit mine showing some desperation. Along with that who says i dont already have 200 slings xD and a 300pt person can't have an academy

DeletedUser

Your right actually but you get my point. To be honest i only became a council member ten minutes ago so i couldn't comment on stuff like that. Who says i don't have 200 slings either ;)

DeletedUser

We will prove our superiority when bp ends so I'm not too worried about what gets said here. And if people haven't noticed a few of our members are dropping ranks and thats because I want their offensive armies over 200 when bp ends so they can just farm the crud out of everyone. and that is exactly what they are going for right now :p honestly if you guys hadn't tried recruiting my friend then calling him a "refugee" when he said no thanks I like it here at rave. I might've respected you

DeletedUser

Well we will see i think you guys are a good alliance and if you had started recruiting in 55 at the start may have joined you. Well we will how you do then. Well i don't know anything about the poaching think its unfair to disrespect an entire alliance due to the actions of a few, but we will show you after bp i am sure.

DeletedUser

I'd recommend you kicked jdc400...he really makes you guys look stupid lol. I will screenie his messages and make a PnP if we keep getting them. And I do judge alliances by there 1 member or a few members simply because I can trust all of mine to do the right thing and other alliances can't obviously lol

Last edited by a moderator: