Pnp Hehe How extraordinary are you ? >:)

DeletedUser11965

This is off-topic but THIS IS NOT A PnP.

Politics and Propaganda. Where are the pictures? This nothing but a wall of text. PLEASE do not list it as a PnP if it isn't one.

DeletedUser

You really have no better way to spend your time then doing this ?

Legend, why do you keep opening threads about alliances you know nothing about and have nothing to do with?

Aren't PnP threads to brag and boast about your own accomplishments in a funny way?
Your threads aren't funny, no one is going to be your next victim because you accomplish nothing in game. if I call that number, are you conna send your 2 slingers at me?

dude this thread is just lame, quit tring to stir the pot. you really must have nothing better to do

All of you go somewhere , so annoying to see people like this , if you don't like my thread , why bother to look !?

Ignorant children . . . :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He still has 2000 points lmao. focus on building

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

i love how he puts it as his "next" victim, you mean your "First" victim. you havnt taken down any alliances. and dont even say modern warfare because for 1. its not dead yet and 2. TB didnt do much, kinda hard to focus when you have the number 1 and 11 alliance flanking you at the same time. i give credit to IWW for weakening MW.

DeletedUser

Not stalking you I log in from time to time...Also geeef is scared he will be conqoured and wants to join you, if I was their we would still be good a dominant force...But anyway get on-topic

haha , back on -topic Shrefty and Shrefty , you must be really dumb ( no offense ) to not know what i mean by that , i mean in the forums and we all know who won the fight , i mean IWW was just farming you guys , that couldve stopped anytime but we took out your leader , that's when the alliance fell face front , get it , IWW was tearing up your feet and we took you out

DeletedUser30636

umm you guys conquerd conquerd maybe two or three members, sooo uhh no the only reason that alliance fell face front is because we didnt do a very good job at recruiting and got several cowerds that got scared and just left, but the fact that i think zostos is going to try to take rodgerlodge, makes me laugh. were prepared this time ;)

DeletedUser

Well I see alot was said about me without allowing me to properly defend myself,

I want to officially thank all EG members and ex-EG members who had the dignity to accept what was going on and either come over to DM or honorably deny the request. Unlike some of your fellow men you were honest, upfront, and respectful with me. Also I want to publicly thank Lady Arachne for her support on the forums and in-game while I was attending RL issues today and could not be here in person.

When it comes to the matter of this highly controversial merge between EG and DM here are my thoughts. CNoteG and I began discussions days ago concerning the possibility of a merge between both alliances. Most of my thinking behind such a matter was the participation of IWW during our war. While IWW did support us it was never truly fully there, they were still making non-DM claims and taking on small "mini wars" as stated earlier. You can understand my frustration as they planned Ops (Two actually) yet they never really made any major impact and I don't believe the second one even launched completely. My members were getting beaten and were giving a beating out to DM at the same time while, as I felt, IWW was sitting back and enjoying the spoils of war.

Now I do want to say this publicly as well to Athlete. I want to officially apologize on my behalf to the fact that I never gave you ample warning on these matters. You deserved to be told what was going on and to have the option to sit down with the Council and discuss the situation. For that I admit I was wrong and regret my actions of not telling you.

As for the player earlier stating that IWW was the meat shield you are wrong, simply look at a map showing the alliances and you will see that EG was between IWW and DM.

I sat down and made what I thought the best decision for EG at the time. I still stand by what I said, and I still believe this merge is a extremely beneficial move for both sides. I understand alot of you will not get over this but please have respect for myself as a person and a player as some of your messages were downright mean, hurtful, and atrocious.

With Respect,

Inuyasha8

DeletedUser30967

Well I see alot was said about me without allowing me to properly defend myself,

While IWW did support us it was never truly fully there, they were still making non-DM claims and taking on small "mini wars" as stated earlier. My members were getting beaten and were giving a beating out to DM at the same time while, as I felt, IWW was sitting back and enjoying the spoils of war.

As for the player earlier stating that IWW was the meat shield you are wrong, simply look at a map showing the alliances and you will see that EG was between IWW and DM.

Half of IWW is too far removed from the DM war to participate. Can you honestly say that you actually expected all the IWW members who are to far from the DM war to participate themselves, to not participate in any other wars and to not conquer any cities at all? Quite frankly, it's rather preposterous of you to suggest that's what should have been done. And there were just as many EG members making non-DM claims as well. So that argument of yours has as many holes as a sieve.

And it was you who said IWW was using EG as a meat shield....which again, since EG asked us to enter the war they were already involved in, is a rather far-fetched claim to make on your part.

DeletedUser

Half of IWW is too far removed from the DM war to participate. Can you honestly say that you actually expected all the IWW members who are to far from the DM war to participate themselves, to not participate in any other wars and to not conquer any cities at all? Quite frankly, it's rather preposterous of you to suggest that's what should have been done. And there were just as many EG members making non-DM claims as well. So that argument of yours has as many holes as a sieve.

And it was you who said IWW was using EG as a meat shield....which again, since EG asked us to enter the war they were already involved in, is a rather far-fetched claim to make on your part.

Wrong, EG members were strictly following a Non-DM claims process with only a couple allowed special permission. Also, yes I do expect all members of a PACT to at least support their allies either using spells, defensive troops, or long range attacks. What is the point of a PACT if it is just on paper.

For your statement on IWW using EG as a meat shield yes of course I was the one saying that, when you stated that IWW shielded us you are dead wrong, plus even if that was true you sure did a horrible job at that as we lost many more cities than you did and that was not due to crappy planning or players.

When you enter a war with a PACT you should expect that ally to organize with you and completely focus on the enemy and task ahead. Many many of your claims were non-DM which is what sparked my anger. look this is going to turn into a flame war so I am stopping now as I have put in my say.

DeletedUser

Not all EG members came to Dm , or else you would be #1 in troy , they made their own alliance , the best one in troy so far

DeletedUser

The hypocrisy of some of the dissenting EG members is astounding. What just took place between DM, EG and No Rules is almost identical to what happened between Seraphim, DM and EG. Some Seraphim members went to EG and some went to DM, just like some EG members have decided to join No Rules, join DM or stand as EG. But because EG came out on the better end when it involved Seraphim, it was all to the good, but now for some reason, it's not okay and is shoddy tactics? At least in EG's case, the founder didn't dissolve the old alliance which was not the case for Seraphim people.

DeletedUser30111

The hypocrisy of some of the dissenting EG members is astounding. What just took place between DM, EG and No Rules is almost identical to what happened between Seraphim, DM and EG. Some Seraphim members went to EG and some went to DM, just like some EG members have decided to join No Rules, join DM or stand as EG. But because EG came out on the better end when it involved Seraphim, it was all to the good, but now for some reason, it's not okay and is shoddy tactics? At least in EG's case, the founder didn't dissolve the old alliance which was not the case for Seraphim people.

I don't really understand what you're saying here, no one really had a problem with Seraphim members going to EG or DM when it dissolved, so why would it be a problem where I go now that EG has dissolved? I didn't agree to the merge, so I didn't merge.

DeletedUser

I don't really understand what you're saying here, no one really had a problem with Seraphim members going to EG or DM when it dissolved, so why would it be a problem where I go now that EG has dissolved? I didn't agree to the merge, so I didn't merge.

I really wish now I'd saved the log of the council meeting so I could show quite clearly the proof that everyone on the council, whether by proxy as they cast their vote since they couldn't be there, or by actually participating, agreed to the merge. There was only one who did not and he abstained from voting. That was Muwatali.

And actually, Sable, there was a lot of grumbling over the fact there were Seraphim members who joined EG. You maybe didn't see it all, but I got word of quite a bit, particularly where Rakatos was concerned.

Still...it's over and done with, everyone. Let's just bury it, plant a tree in it, let that tree take root and see what sprouts from the dirt in the aftermath, shall we? There's no sense in continuing to waste our energy arguing over this. What's done is done, whether for the good or the bad. I want to see everyone just having fun, not going at one another's throats in these forums.

Good luck to everyone in these new paths we're taking within the game. :)

DeletedUser

Not all EG members came to Dm , or else you would be #1 in troy , they made their own alliance , the best one in troy so far

no rules does look like a good alliance, gl to them.

you are in no position to judge this however, as all the alliances you make pnps about (except from addiction maybe) would kick you for being dead weight

DeletedUser

grepo is full of members who jump from alliance to alliance looking for god knows what. look whats happening EG comes over to DM a former EG member who was a DM member for like 5 hours or so makes a alliance of his own invites all of the EG members who joined us and they jump to that alliance. so basically they are EG with a new name thats all. stuff like this happends all of the time, members leaving thinking they'll have it better here or there. Its all good its part of the game

DeletedUser

I have nothing but respect for Athlete and CNote. Having fought with and against both alliances I know that each leader and many of their players are as good as any I have played against.

No Rules was created because many ex members of EG have found themselves disapointed by their previous political leaders. Nothing new with that as it happens all the time.

We have made a conscious effort to step back from all the political maneuvering and create an environment where our individual pursuits aren't controlled by politicians who don't necessarily represent our best interests. We are a loose confederation of city states each acting in their own best interest, with the understanding that under duress we can come together to support each other.

DeletedUser

Most alliance leaders I know act in the best interests of their alliance as a whole. Sometimes individuals get annoyed or disagree with the direction chosen, which is fine. Because sometimes it hurts that one or two people. But an alliance leader has to think bigger than just themselves or their mates, they have to think for the alliance.

Ive been guilty, as a leader, of not taking the tough decisions to get the job done, becuase I cared for individuals. Other times I have made those decisions and it was widely unpopular, sometimes its the right decision, sometimes its not. Being a leader means looking at all the info you have in front of you at the time and making what appears the best decision. Sometimes it isn't the best, but with the facts you have there and then, it seems the best.

Now, in this situation, knowing someone on EG's council, I do know a little bit about the behind the scenes and from the sounds of it, there was a conscious attempt to make the best decision for the alliance, something that was then undermined by various councillors who, at first, supported the move. To what extent this is true, well, I believe it as I trust this person, and I think to blame anyone for the fiasco is a but much. If anyone is to blame, its those who left and formed a new alliance as they caused the breakdown whilst those that trusted their leaders are in the right. However, many of you will disagree and blame Inu for the disaster, which, frankly, is sad as I am sure he was making the best decision that he thought was the best at the time.

In this scenario, the only winners are the IWW who now know who to focus on. Anyway, regardless, this is grepolis and these things happen. Just get out there and start killing each other :p

DeletedUser

Best of luck Muwatalli both to you and your alliance. I have faith that if any player can keep that alliance on target its you ;) It seems to be quite the alliance at the moment and im sure it has a great chance of staying that way