Shooting Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20896

lol you just need to be back in an alliance with me again buddy ;) I will soon get your grepo fire burning again!

DeletedUser

haha, maybe :) Im a little busy in RL right now, so cannot really afford to be heavily involved in another world :(

DeletedUser

Wait, are EN players going to be joining your premade? I can see Deadly Truth is listed. Seems to me you might exceed your original cap. :p

DeletedUser

Wait, are EN players going to be joining your premade? I can see Deadly Truth is listed. Seems to me you might exceed your original cap. :p

Yeah decided people have their gold on here so it's a good idea to do it here (all the US players ignored me on their forums).

Minimum is 10. Max is 60. Though i would do most recruiting in-game :)

I have 9 players listed included myself :p

DeletedUser

Yeah decided people have their gold on here so it's a good idea to do it here (all the US players ignored me on their forums).

I see, so you'll play international instead of the American ones for premium reasons, but in terms of recruitment; aside from the guys you have so far, are you planning on joining a server and recruiting there to get your membership numbers up, or recruiting from alliances in other worlds, like Eviction Notice?

DeletedUser

Not purely for premium reasons but I'm sure some people such as myself wouldn't appreciate not having access to their gold ;) Tbh both, I plan on recruiting in-game and recruiting players from other worlds. It's not so easy as people are dedicated to their worlds or have quit and lost contact.

DeletedUser

Ouch.

I see, so you'll play international instead of the American ones for premium reasons, but in terms of recruitment; aside from the guys you have so far, are you planning on joining a server and recruiting there to get your membership numbers up, or recruiting from alliances in other worlds, like Eviction Notice?

What's wrong with going into a server with a solid core of players and then beefing up that list with other great players ingame. He's already stated his preferred number of players. He isn't recruiting from Eviction Notice I saw this and it seemed like some good fun to kill in speed 3 world.

DeletedUser

I wasn't trying to be subtle here.

What's wrong with going into a server with a solid core of players and then beefing up that list with other great players ingame. He's already stated his preferred number of players. He isn't recruiting from Eviction Notice I saw this and it seemed like some good fun to kill in speed 3 world.

Nothing wrong from my perspective, the response wasn't an antagonism, if anything I can relate to wanting to play faster settings as I have played them before in Theta, and I have been asking questions as I am weighing up whether I would like to apply here. When I saw your name, I was curious to know if members of EN became bored in Bellerophon and wanted something else, or if you were going to play this solo as a secondary world to the HW. Some people replying here are giving ho-hum replies and it makes me feel the same for applying. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong from my perspective, the response wasn't an antagonism, if anything I can relate to wanting to play faster settings as I have played them before in Theta, and I have been asking questions as I am weighing up whether I would like to apply here. When I saw your name, I was curious to know if members of EN became bored in Bellerophon and wanted something else, or if you were going to play this solo as a secondary world to the HW. Some people replying here are giving ho-hum replies and it makes me feel the same for applying. :)

I can tell you that all the names here are good players, and that Strikehard is a great guy. My 'ho-hum' reply is over whether or not I will be in a position in RL to actually play Grepo again, and whether or not I want to play. Not will I join, because, if I do play, and this pre-made is still around, I would be applying to get in. I just need some time out in order to get my life settled before I come back into the game.

Not all of us play Hero Worlds...ive never played as I was not interested in the bonuses that much, lol. Maybe Ill play in the next one, but, Im more keen on playing 'normal' worlds :) If your looking for a good alliance, this one is shaping up to be one.

However, Strikehard, I would need it to be an international world myself :p

DeletedUser

Meh, I'm not looking for EN players but if any of them wanted to sign up I'd allow them do so ;) Nothing better than speed 3 killing.

Yes EN definitely as I recieved my 50*(worlds I play) reward yesterday on top of my gold stash :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, international makes sense, plus there are more players to compete with than a world released for a specific country.

I am not playing the game at present and enjoying a break, I will mull this over and see what direction I will take. Thank you any way for the replies. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, international makes sense, plus there are more players to compete with than a world released for a specific country.

I am not playing the game at present and enjoying a break, I will mull this over and see what direction I will take. Thank you any way for the replies. :)

*coughs*NW*coughs* Meh you have an open invite :D

DeletedUser

Experience: Founder off LoD(Knossos) Founder off LoD(Reth) Leader in ONE(Delphi)
Best alliance you've been in: ONE/LoD
Most BP in a world: Was top ABP hunter in knossos for a long time(before wifey did put an end to it, lol)
Are you aggressive or defensive? Agressive!
Want position would you like? I have been Leader/founder in my last 3 worlds and would love to just sit back and do some good honest killing:)

DeletedUser

Experience: Founder off LoD(Knossos) Founder off LoD(Reth) Leader in ONE(Delphi)
Best alliance you've been in: ONE/LoD
Most BP in a world: Was top ABP hunter in knossos for a long time(before wifey did put an end to it, lol)
Are you aggressive or defensive? Agressive!
Want position would you like? I have been Leader/founder in my last 3 worlds and would love to just sit back and do some good honest killing:)

You're in! :)

DeletedUser

We have Henriksen :D! doubt you remember me but I was in Beta Pack and then Supa Novaz of Delphi (before quitting the world). Honoured to see you in this team!

DeletedUser

We have Henriksen :D! doubt you remember me but I was in Beta Pack and then Supa Novaz of Delphi (before quitting the world). Honoured to see you in this team!

Yeah i remember you buddy!
Glad to be here, looking forward playing with you all:)

DeletedUser

Want me to help you recruit some big guns?

I have a few friends who are about to finish WW i Delphi

Status
Not open for further replies.