Pnp Hehe How extraordinary are you ? >:)

DeletedUser

no rules does look like a good alliance, gl to them.

you are in no position to judge this however, as all the alliances you make pnps about (except from addiction maybe) would kick you for being dead weight

Can someone delete this , he always has something to say and it's never good , stop stalking me and go somewhere else please

DeletedUser7697

"no rules does look like a good alliance, gl to them."

you are in no position to judge this however, as all the alliances you make pnps about (except from addiction maybe) would kick you for being dead weight

Does he have to be in some sort of a position to express his opinion? All he said that no rules looks like a good alliance, which I think it is as it is currently ranked third in the world. :)

By the way L3G3ND** is a much better player than you (look at his grepostats) so you are in no position to judge him. If you always try to degrade Legend as he says you do, you should stop as all he is doing is stating his opinion.

DeletedUser

Does he have to be in some sort of a position to express his opinion? All he said that no rules looks like a good alliance, which I think it is as it is currently ranked third in the world. :)

By the way L3G3ND** is a much better player than you (look at his grepostats) so you are in no position to judge him. If you always try to degrade Legend as he says you do, you should stop as all he is doing is stating his opinion.
Am sorry shayan but are you in Troy?lol!Can you explain to me how L3G3ND** is better than Smeltman?
You are right about everybody have their opinion but can you back it up?
Coz unless we are both checking stats from different worlds how Smeltman's 8k Bp points are inferior to L3G3nds**'s 483?? :pro:
Sorry Legent,its not personal...

DeletedUser

no rules does look like a good alliance, gl to them.

I don't see how this is judging , well i am judging them but it's more of a compliment , your rude comment was not neccessary

Am sorry shayan but are you in Troy?lol!Can you explain to me how L3G3ND** is better than Smeltman?
You are right about everybody have their opinion but can you back it up?
Coz unless we are both checking stats from different worlds how Smeltman's 8k Bp points are inferior to L3G3nds**'s 483?? :pro:
Sorry Legent,its not personal...

You don't even know what i'm working on Boogeyboy , i am waiting myself out , if you even know what i mean , look and compare us on grepostats , ok his troy beats my troy , does his Marathon beat my Athens ?

Because i'm about 4 5 6 times bigger than him compared from Marathon to my Athens , this troy world isnt my main world , i don't focus on it as much as i do to Athens

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You don't even know what i'm working on Boogeyboy , i am waiting myself out , if you even know what i mean , look and compare us on grepostats , ok his troy beats my troy , does his Marathon beat my Athens ?

Because i'm about 4 5 6 times bigger than him compared from Marathon to my Athens , this troy world isnt my main world , i don't focus on it as much as i do to Athens

L3G3ND this is Troy so only Troy stats matter here. You may be a better player in other servers but in this one Smelt is the better man.

DeletedUser

I don't see how this is judging , well i am judging them but it's more of a compliment , your rude comment was not neccessary

Fair enough :)
But still this is Troy as johny said and as you said..."How extraordinary are you"??? :p
If you are waiting yourself out then we shall see soon i hope? :cool:
I say..."How will you measure up"? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Fair enough :)
But still this is Troy as johny said and as you said..."How extraordinary are you"??? :p
If you are waiting yourself out then we shall see soon i hope? :cool:
I say..."How will you measure up"? :rolleyes:

Haha , i would rep you for that but i already have , how about , " Who let the dogs out !! "