What other games do you play?

• Thread starter DeletedUser20688
  • Start date

DeletedUser20688

Before a moderator closes this I just want to get to know the people of this world a little better.

So as the title say's what other games do you guys play?

Me at the momment:

Gran Turismo 5 (I do weekly race series' on other sites)
Counter Strike Saucceeee
Team Fortress 2

Games have got a bit bad lately so I'm not playing a lot on Console.

Anyway, post yours

DeletedUser

Ok :p

Me:
World of Tanks
Age of Empires 3
Cod mw2
Battlefield 3

DeletedUser

A few times, but whenever i did it was with full god-favor, (Cheats) and i just lightning blasted everyone :p

DeletedUser30281

Modern games really suck (with very few exceptions) IMO

Keep it classic with:
AoM, Empire Earth, Civilization 3, Sea Dogs, Homeworld, Medieval/Rome Total War, Stronghold Crusader, Anno 1503.
plus mods mods mods, user-created stuff is SUPERIOR :)

DeletedUser

Battlefield 3 and some halo. Lately console games just havent been as good except a select few i agree.

DeletedUser20547

I like COD games and the Deadrising games...but its hard for me to play since my kids bully me for the PS3 :(

DeletedUser

AOM, Counter-strike Classic, GOW 1-2-3, most of which when i have time to spare to be honest.

DeletedUser

Gonna let this thread slide... I mean, what's wrong with a little friendly topic for friends and enemies? :)

Skyrim mainly. :p

DeletedUser

AOE 1, 2, 3, AOM, Diablo 1,2,3, Mass Effect 1, 2, 3, WOW, UO, Civilization V, Total War series, Warcraft, Starcraft, Dawn of war series, COD series, Dragon age series, Age of empires online, Stronghold series, Quake 3, Unreal tournament, Elder scrolls Obvilion and Skyrim, Assassin's Creed series ,Black & White series etc..

Pick your choices.

DeletedUser

Diabo 3 - becoming my part time job after leaving Evony.
Evony - if the old gang can ever get back together again. But it's not fun.

DeletedUser

Lineage2 (9 years of this one before it went ftp and ruined it)
Aion
Heroes of Might and Magic 1-4

i dont play console games

DeletedUser

AOE 1, 2, 3, AOM, Diablo 1,2,3, Mass Effect 1, 2, 3, WOW, UO, Civilization V, Total War series, Warcraft, Starcraft, Dawn of war series, COD series, Dragon age series, Age of empires online, Stronghold series, Quake 3, Unreal tournament, Elder scrolls Obvilion and Skyrim, Assassin's Creed series ,Black & White series etc..

Pick your choices.

Whoa, big gamer! I played CivilizationV for a while on a free trial... It was amazing!

DeletedUser

Age of Empires (all of them) and Civilization (2-5). But Oregon Trail was my first :)

DeletedUser

Age of Empire 2 Age of Kings and the Conquerors Expansion version, Halo, Skate 2 and any Call of Duty Game. Resident Evil 4 will never get old to me either. :)