Inactive Topic Improvement attack planner option

DeletedUser

Proposal: when you select the cities for the attack I propose to put a small button that automatically select all cities (with all the troops) at a certain time

Reason: The planner is very useful to check and verify what time you have to send a specific attack and who has many cities it becomes very useful to avoid having to write on a sheet of paper all the departure times of the various attacks.
The only negative thing is that program more than 80/90 attacks it takes about an hour or more, having to select each attack the troops and the arrival time ....

Details: I propose to put a small button that automatically select all cities (with all the troops) at a certain time
When I have all the cities included in the table, I will delete only the ones I do not need to attack or arriving outside the time set by me. After I'd do the same thing with reinforcements

Visual Aids: N/A

Balance: My proposal would make it more immediate and simple to use

Abuse Prevention: nothing

Summary: an idea to make the attack planner more functional...yet nothing changes between the planner and use a piece of paper with a pen

DeletedUser

For this to work, you would need to be viewing every city at once, bit of a flaw with the proposal, don't you think? :D

DeletedUser

For this to work, you would need to be viewing every city at once, bit of a flaw with the proposal, don't you think? :D

no...you can see all your cities at once in this screen

spTuV.png

instead of selecting the time and place only one city each time, you can select all cities at once, and then remove the useless ones and finally confirming the attacks all at once

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I meant when you actually want to plan your attacks, you have to be viewing the city with the units inside before you can send them off. To be able to send all of them at once would require viewing every city at once, that is why this isn't likely to work.

DeletedUser

I just want to plan attacks at once not send them off

DeletedUser

I just want to plan attacks at once not send them off

Umm... okay? This isn't very clear, neither is your idea to begin with.

You can 'plan times' to send attacks using the 'Attack Planner', but you have to send each attack individually. The only viable way you could get to send everything at once as a new idea is if it wasn't timed, basically it all launces at once regardless of distance or arrival times; otherwise this would defeat the point of planning attacks.