Top 12 Updates - Week 1

DeletedUser

Anything happening in Troy top 12's , alliances , players , anything at all besides the fact that IWW and Dm are at war , i know that NR has been taking all cities no matter who , i know NR is going to become #1 soon enough

What about wars : IWW vs Dm , ok whatever , old news , any attacks that might've started a war , IWW attacks TB , NR takes a player out of the game from TB , UF takes a city from Tb

That's my news , but all these situations will be handled and already have , at least with IWW and NR

Haha i just got my first gig , i got like 3 messages asking to make them posters for themselves or just for their alliance , i got one from UF , haha funny but i did offer them a deal

Any new news , please share and don't make nasty comments , if you don't have anything nice to say , don't say it at all , post new news and yes this thread has been already made but this is just to keep things updated every week or so so that's why i named it Week 1 to keep things updated each week

Post your new news and you can also post conquers on players you have recently conquered or players your members have conquered . . .

Edit : And just to add in , how many views will i get

Legend , out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anything happening in Troy top 12's , alliances , players , anything at all besides the fact that IWW and Dm are at war , i know that NR has been taking all cities no matter who , i know NR is going to become #1 soon enough

What about wars : IWW vs Dm , ok whatever , old news , any attacks that might've started a war , IWW attacks TB , NR takes a player out of the game from TB , UF takes a city from Tb

That's my news , but all these situations will be handled and already have , at least with IWW and NR

Haha i just got my first gig , i got like 3 messages asking to make them posters for themselves or just for their alliance , i got one from UF , haha funny but i did offer them a deal

Any new news , please share and don't make nasty comments , if you don't have anything nice to say , don't say it at all , post new news and yes this thread has been already made but this is just to keep things updated every week or so so that's why i named it Week 1 to keep things updated each week

Post your new news and you can also post conquers on players you have recently conquered or players your members have conquered . . .

Edit : And just to add in , how many views will i get

Legend , out

You just stay trying to stir the pot up dude, you really must be bored with your own life. what about your alliance tell us whats going on with your alliance. you kinda remind me of a bored house wife like my mother in-law waiting for some good gossip

DeletedUser

Here is an Update for you L3G3ND:

It's called how IWW should attack.
29oic1k.jpg

Had some more but it was last week so don't think it would be relevamt to post those reports still.

DeletedUser30111

710 bp for free? Can you tell them to send some of that my way?

DeletedUser

710 bp for free? Can you tell them to send some of that my way?

Lol just keep attacking them and they'll send you some I'm sure of it. This is like the 5th time I was attacked like this :cool:

DeletedUser22423

Here's some news; I have an awesome CS kills to CS lost ratio 17:1

wallpnp.jpg

DeletedUser

Haha and also Dizoe , like i said in my thread i just made , don't say any mean things like what you just said , it's funny since you were the only person not to follow the directions , even Sablestag did and he doesnt really like me

Anyway since you want to know about my alliance ( WHICH I JUST POSTED MY ALLIANCE'S STATUS ON THE THREAD ), idk where to start

And also Johnny , please show me the rest of the reports , i would like to see them

Alliance Update : Uhm let's see , were looking for new wars , we were going to go for AO but they got small too quick so we might either go to war probably with EK because they just seem like the right farms or KoT , actually i put up some ideas for New wars and even Deaths Measure is on the list , CnoteG , just because they attacked one of our members , i wouldnt dare put NR on the list , that would be a mistake , but they did try and take one of our cities today , failed

DeletedUser30111

Can you declare war on another top 12, Legend? Troy needs some action besides DM vs. IWW, although I do see that things have finally started to pick up there.

DeletedUser

Can you declare war on another top 12, Legend? Troy needs some action besides DM vs. IWW, although I do see that things have finally started to pick up there.

Thanks for info on the war between them but i won't declare war unless someone does it with me , like , Nr declares war on a top 12 alliance also , we can both dare each other but honestly i dont think any alliance in this world has a chance against NR , but you guys need a better name , like a name from a previous world , an alliance that has either won a world or will always be remembered as the top alliance , Addiction ? jk

DeletedUser

Haha and also Dizoe , like i said in my thread i just made , don't say any mean things like what you just said , it's funny since you were the only person not to follow the directions , even Sablestag did and he doesnt really like me

Anyway since you want to know about my alliance ( WHICH I JUST POSTED MY ALLIANCE'S STATUS ON THE THREAD ), idk where to start

And also Johnny , please show me the rest of the reports , i would like to see them

Alliance Update : Uhm let's see , were looking for new wars , we were going to go for AO but they got small too quick so we might either go to war probably with EK because they just seem like the right farms or KoT , actually i put up some ideas for New wars and even Deaths Measure is on the list , CnoteG , just because they attacked one of our members , i wouldnt dare put NR on the list , that would be a mistake , but they did try and take one of our cities today , failed
Hey dude I never said I dont like you . I did 1+ you for one of your posts. sorry if you though my post was mean dude I was tring to be more funny than mean

DeletedUser

Hey dude I never said I dont like you . I did 1+ you for one of your posts. sorry if you though my post was mean dude I was tring to be more funny than mean

It sounded like you were saying , i have no life , i am useless , and this thread sucks but the only part that wasnt bad was when you asked me about my alliance , right now were looking for a pact , an alliance that really supports their pacts

DeletedUser

yeah I did say that didnt I ... either way dude maybe i was in a bad mood because all the back stabbing and alliance jumpers and war going on that we didnt start , kinda sick of people stirring up stuff.

DeletedUser22423

It sounded like you were saying , i have no life , i am useless , and this thread sucks but the only part that wasnt bad was when you asked me about my alliance , right now were looking for a pact , an alliance that really supports their pacts

I thought you had a pact with IWW and were going to seriously support them in the war with DM. At least that was what the internal memo from TB that I got read.

DeletedUser22423

That's where I got my great CS kill ratio from too. If they keep attacking you then you will pass me for sure. Some rules might help those CS land better :p

DeletedUser

I thought you had a pact with IWW and were going to seriously support them in the war with DM. At least that was what the internal memo from TB that I got read.

We offered them a support tab but they rejected -_- , so it's like basically saying both alliances won't interact and not help each other but he does message one of the other leaders to send support to these cities and we do it but idk

DeletedUser

Here is what you asked for L3G3ND.

29bznlj.jpg

Don't want him kicked out as I want more attacks like this so I blocked his name. You can clearly see though that he is a IWW player.

Enjoy the reports. Hopefully more to follow :p

DeletedUser

Wow , we might end the pact with IWW , they attacked us again , the " Oops didnt see the pact " excuse is so old