Top 12 Updates - Week 1

DeletedUser22423

Wow , we might end the pact with IWW , they attacked us again , the " Oops didnt see the pact " excuse is so old

Dude, these guys are the most treacherous pact partners and straight up backstabbing liars of an alliance that I have ever dealt with. When this server started up they were contacting me to discuss pacts but at the same time they were spying us and trying to gather intel on our offline times. At this point I question why anyone would keep a pact with them, and no, that excuse is unacceptable the first time they did it and you should have condemned them the second time they did it.

DeletedUser

He pacted with IwW so that they wouldnt attack them and decided to attack us while IwW were attacking us :(

Why do you tell things you don't even know about , did you see me type any of that anywhere

No

Actually they offered us a pact but just a heads - up guys , Athlete doesnt run things , it's Nome who is the leader , i mean Athlete's the founder but all he says is , something like " I'll handle it " while Nome threatened this guy to boot and claim him and after that we ran of to NR , don't worry NR , they're or should i say were going to catch you , HINT HINT

DeletedUser30967

Legend, is that your way of telling us that IWW is planning on going after NR?

DeletedUser30111

I'm not quite sure what he's saying, but I'd love to see IWW or TB "catch" No Rules

DeletedUser

I'm not quite sure what he's saying, but I'd love to see IWW or TB "catch" No Rules

I'm not saying that were going to go to war with them , i'm saying . . . well i don't know if it's a secret or not but i will check with them and when i do , i have a big update to make in my threads

DeletedUser

Shoot I think my battle report posts made IWW split up :eek: Does this mean no more LS free attacks on me? :(

DeletedUser30111

Shoot I think my battle report posts made IWW split up :eek: Does this mean no more LS free attacks on me? :(

Good job!! I don't know if you can call it a split though, there are still plenty of IWW.

DeletedUser11965

IWW
They went decent to good to bad (split-up) to horrible (MRA)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah guys, sorry ive been out for the past 2-3 days due to real life stuff. (High School Football) and it seems that that was enough for my alliance to basically collapse from the inside out. There was some dispute between two of my assistants and one of them decided it would be best to go to No Rules and he took some of his friends with him.

I will be leaving this world now for good, since i have found myself with less and less time to play, and will leave the alliance to Nome, cause i dont want to just disband the alliance and give myself a bad name ;) ha So whatever happens from here on out with my alliance, is none of my doing.

Best of luck to everyone. It was fun while it lasted :) ha

DeletedUser

Good job!! I don't know if you can call it a split though, there are still plenty of IWW.

Well if a third of their better players leave then I'd consider it a split. What you got left in IWW are mostly the stragglers with some of the skilled players left.

All I can say is if their downward spiral continues they'll be gone in the next three or four weeks (and that's being optimistic already). If they don't reform they might as well give us their cities already. (I don't want them gone just yet, I still want those easy BP!!)
You're right Boogy I should learn to keep my mouth shut :p .... NOT!! :pro:

DeletedUser

It's funny to see how NR is inviting players from players alliances , not players that have no alliance

DeletedUser30111

It's funny to see how NR is inviting players from players alliances , not players that have no alliance

You know what's actually funny? How many players come to us asking for an invite.

DeletedUser

You know what's actually funny? How many players come to us asking for an invite.

You know whats even funnier, allying with people who farmed and even took cities from your players. You know who i'm talking about :p

DeletedUser30967

I went to them and asked for an invite....NR didn't ask us to come from IWW, we asked NR if we could live with them after the divorce ;)