Shooting Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yo strikehard, im thinking I might have time to come partay with you. Can I bring a couple of players along with me?

also, whats the leadership structure looking like?

DeletedUser

Man this is looking so tempting bro..... :Angry: Maybe i can find a bit of time...... :p

DeletedUser

Experience: i've been playing for 2 years on and off, just started again this year ingames name is DICe09 used to be ShadowDancer. 500,000 points on epsilion so i guess i did alright.
Best alliance you've been in- i guess that would be Seriously Enlightened
Most BP in a world- atm 35000 in rethy, can't remember what i had in epsilion
Are you aggressive or defensive?- i like to attack everything thats not my alliance unless their cocks
Want position would you like? front line lol (idk)

DeletedUser

yo strikehard, im thinking I might have time to come partay with you. Can I bring a couple of players along with me?

Preety sweet, depends on who those players are. Gotta be on par with the team :D

Jono ~ You know you want to ;)

Boop ~ Nice abp, you're in.

Can everyone message me their Skype names?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It will start once we have found the next decent speed 3 world. Can't be long now.

DeletedUser

The structure looks strong from what I know about it so you shouldn't need to worry... too much ;).

DeletedUser

Speed world is coming out, we may try that for a laugh.(Won't be the real thing ofc)

Anyways I'm off to the shower and then I have a day out shopping :D

DeletedUser

yeah speed 50 over weekend = happiness + tiredness. Just pop some pills(party ones) and some coffee.

People unless you have been invited by me or Sir Henriksen please don't post an application for 5 days.

This is due to the fact I don't want to recruit over 30 players and I need some players to respond to invites.

DeletedUser20688

When is this 50 speed server out? I want to see this lol

DeletedUser

Don't have a clue, soon though and it's going to be held over a weekend.

DeletedUser20688

Well let me know on skype when its out, I'm down for it.

DeletedUser24356

hmm this looks like a good alliance if you say 3+ does that inclue speed fifty ;) but anyways i'd like to join:
Experience: i have a decent amount
Best alliance you've been in: Haven't played in to many but ISIS from en26 byzantium
Most BP in a world:10,209 and counting
Are you aggressive or defensive? mostly defense
Want position would you like?normal member
Do you have skype?no

just saw that five days thing please pretend this post happend four days later

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a) I said five days
b) low bp
c) you're not aggressive.

Sorry dude. What you can do is join the server and impress us.

DeletedUser24356

I will only tolerate active players who enjoy gathering bp and chatting amongst other players. I've not been one to turn down a new person(so long as we have space) as they can be trained up and if they don't... Joining here can ensure that you are being put in a group of players that will remain active and will have fun.
i do enjoy gathering bp and i kove to go on the forums and i want to get more aggresive but whatever if you don't want me in the premade just say so btw i saw the 5 day part but i could not get on five days (so i said pretend i posted the post 4 days later) later because i'm going on vm

DeletedUser

No. I find it harsh saying no to people and even worse people I know but that's how it's gotta be done.

DeletedUser

To be added into the skype room just message shadowmelik. He's got it set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.