Pnp Solar Eclipse - Real good guys

DeletedUser29786

This is my first PnP so bear with me...

Also, this has been an excellent opportunity to practice my epic editing ability using Microsoft paint... enjoy that also ;)

I think people are mean and nasty in these threads to often, instead I wanted to take the time to thank Solar Eclipse for their enormous generosity on behalf of all of Raise Your Weapon

Greed can be overpowering... but not for players like :supermad: Badmac :supermad:(his choice of name not mine)

edf43eb7.png

So nice to see a giving attitude in a war game.

Sometimes their donations are not sent to us, but rather left for us to collect, I'm sure you would have made a great neighbor... We unfortunately had to clear this with a ground strike as we did not have enough LS to clear the harbor at the time.

4e45a079.png

We don't mind picking up donations, this one was practically gift wrapped.

Well now, they are starting to get mean... almost like they don't want us as neighbors?

0bcb8c3a.png

Just so you know, filling the harbor with slingers and hoplites is not a good way to bypass a Bireme wall... you can not make a land bridge. (maybe in the next update?)

Things are getting down right hostile now... we will be in contact with your diplomats to arrange compensation for our losses here.

ed7d62c6.png

It is not cheap dredging all your equipment out of our shipping lanes...

More donations to our BP total... with enemies like this who needs friends?

774a9414.png

You might actually get a tax credit for this donation.

I really don't mean to poke fun, they actually have pulled together some attacks with more than 20 ships a few times.

5421bd92.png

Hrm... maybe if you send some more Bireme with them?

Lastly, the true mark of a stand up alliance is the dedication and willingness to stand behind each other.

b9d26508.png

Or at least have a good laugh while your newest member gets his attitude adjusted.

Thanks again for all the donations, we hope to see you in our harbors soon!!

Oh and to Death Fiber... your screenshots are going to be a while uploading... I am limited to 10 gig per month here ;)

DeletedUser

I hate to say they really aren't really looking to be a challenge from the attacks we have sent on them & Conquest attempts broken.

Nice Pnp & of course + rep

DeletedUser

It is not cheap dredging all your equipment out of our shipping lanes...

that one is quality :D

I hope you dont find my post bias, but this is a great post. Truth presented with humour, NICE!!!

DeletedUser

Oh I cant wait to see the rapports from Death Fiber :eek: lolsteen PLEASE tell me in advance when you are going to post them, I would like to have some popcorn home for it :p

DeletedUser

Funny... This was posted by member of alliance which gave me 9k BP in 24 hrs trying to break my siege. And they are still coming... Well, what to do. I still have a huge respect for RYW because of your playing style, but what are you doing now... LOL.... BTW - 50 LS are comin' my way and they are doomed already...

DeletedUser

Ok, ZlatanH, let's see your PnP. I'm very anxious. You talk a big talk, but until something is posted, it is just talk.

C

DeletedUser29786

Funny... This was posted by member of alliance which gave me 9k BP in 24 hrs trying to break my siege. And they are still coming... Well, what to do. I still have a huge respect for RYW because of your playing style, but what are you doing now... LOL.... BTW - 50 LS are comin' my way and they are doomed already...

Nobody is saying we are perfect, but lets see some reports to back that up... I call BS on that one, the only siege we were trying to break now has a RYW CS in it... not sure for how long though... Some of Solar Eclipse's top players are making a play to sink our CS there...

Nickprackston... #25 in Marathon...

07032788.png

And Decimel... #8 in Marathon...

66e95549.png

Must be weird for your harbor masters with that one transport coming back empty... very odd indeed.

Also weird... how did 29 LS only kill 5 Bireme... even with that luck... I just can't figure it out ;)

All in good fun btw, could not resist :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I might be dumb to figure how to post the pictures... But, till I get it - check Grepostats... 2012-08-09 - till now... It's all yours....

DeletedUser29786

Well, I might be dumb to figure how to post the pictures... But, till I get it - check Grepostats... 2012-08-09 - till now... It's all yours....

Posting pictures and math apparently... you don't have 9k DBP TOTAL let alone on one day! But yes, it looks like something was up (though also not in the time period you originally claimed...)

DeletedUser

Posting pictures and math apparently... you don't have 9k DBP TOTAL let alone on one day! But yes, it looks like something was up (though also not in the time period you originally claimed...)

Come and get me.... :)

DeletedUser

Not exactly 9k over 24 hours....lol

2012-08-14 ZlatanH Solar Eclipse 174. 43,650 6 22,040 13,109 8,931
2012-08-13 ZlatanH Solar Eclipse 170. 43,441 6 21,475 13,109 8,366
2012-08-12 ZlatanH Solar Eclipse 167. 43,421 6 20,945 12,579 8,366
2012-08-11 ZlatanH Solar Eclipse 167. 42,688 6 20,945 12,579 8,366
2012-08-10 ZlatanH Solar Eclipse 169. 42,005 6 20,945 12,579 8,366
2012-08-09 ZlatanH Solar Eclipse 167. 41,221 6 13,690 8,957 4,733

DeletedUser

Haha I really enjoyed reading through this, some good laughs even if they are at our expense.

Thanks lolsteen :)

DeletedUser

Well, if it keeps the forums alive, why not!

It is a game after all, enjoy it :)

DeletedUser

but, to be fair, not every alliance is perfect ;)

Capture.JPG

edit: comp shrunk it down, click it for link

DeletedUser

I'd take 1 mistake over multiple any day :) seems the CS just arrived when it was destroyed, I doubt their would be no birs or many ground troops; doesn't seem like RYW

DeletedUser

relax, im done criticizing you.

its just poking fun to keep forum alive at this point :p

DeletedUser

I'm still trying to work out wether this is good natured banter or violent digging. If ya'll catch my drift.

DeletedUser29786

relax, im done criticizing you.

its just poking fun to keep forum alive at this point :p

Mattr130 is not in RYW so you were not criticizing him at all ;)

We all get caught now and then... not a bad thing having several members notice an enemy coming out of VM and jumping on the opportunity ;) And don't worry, I will be the last person offended here with all the jabs I took at you guys! Keep it coming!