No Fear??

DeletedUser

I guess we will find out . Well you guys did steal every big player from this world except those with self respect & pride & honor. But in the end when everyone goes to no rules 1,2,3 the world will be gone and server shut down. you guys will have to fight each other sometime or another just to save this world

DeletedUser

I guess we will find out . Well you guys did steal every big player from this world except those with self respect & pride & honor. But in the end when everyone goes to no rules 1,2,3 the world will be gone and server shut down. you guys will have to fight each other sometime or another just to save this world

Conceding defeat already. I like it.

DeletedUser

defeat... you guys would actually have to take some cites for that not just brag about a few revolts.... And dont act like we dont have some of your guys cities in revolt also because I know I do

DeletedUser30111

I like it too, and I thought it would take atleast a week, haha.

I highly doubt that everyone in Troy besides 100 people will quit, sounds like another crazy Cnote claim. And we really didn't steal any players, sounds like we're kidnapping people, huh? People ask to join and we invite them.

DeletedUser

BS dude, your guys are recruiting a few members of ours right now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah you had EG on the ropes that first week or so,1 we were not prepared for an the war, for whatever reason. Then the merge happened right when we were getting our stuff together, it's a shame, 2would have been a good fight."I have given DM a chance but it does not feel right after becoming familiar with certain names, of which almost all are now in No Rules - there is no feeling of belonging here,"3"eh, got tired of all their , they're a bunch of trash talkers haha and plus, i like the system you guys set up here"

"Been upset with leadership in DM. Seems defending all the time and no fighting or attacking."

See, pretty innocuous stuff there.

4Oh and that 2 cities in revolt was me personally, I think our alliance as a whole has to have about 30 or so, I dunno, the thread where we post random reports is on page 3 with NF attacks, and we haven;t even started ops yet, just random attacks.
1What a shame...The EG?oh no!
2exactly."would" like past tense!
3The fact that you mention no.4 now THAT is just talking.Try TAKING cities instead!
4You have "revolt" researched?Isnt that nice?lol!
You are using our tactics from ex-DM members.Its ok,we have taught you everything you know(how to attack).NOT everything WE know! :p
You lost to us TWICE.Come and get it! :pro:

P.s.Oh and dont forget..."wax on...wax off" :p

DeletedUser22423

Dude, you say my name so much, you really are coming off as a creep. I seriously hope you don't live anywhere near me in RL. This is a game that you take too serious and you are really creeping everyone out here. There is a reason my rep has grown since you started this post, and it is certainly not because you are winning people over. You are obsessed with me, I understand, it would be hard not to be when you are clearly in awe at my ability to stand up in the face of aggression, as well as you are still bitter over the fact that I took one of your cities.

DeletedUser30111

Yeah the fight would have been good we finally had gotten organized and gotten bad leadership out of the way, if you didn't use sneaky diplomacy to end the war when y'all started feeling the heat.

And this war just started, my revolts have hardly gone red, we'll see how today goes though

I've never lost to DM, much less twice? I'm not sure what you're referring to, haha.

Dude, you say my name so much, you really are coming off as a creep. I seriously hope you don't live anywhere near me in RL. This is a game that you take too serious and you are really creeping everyone out here. There is a reason my rep has grown since you started this post, and it is certainly not because you are winning people over. You are obsessed with me, I understand, it would be hard not to be when you are clearly in awe at my ability to stand up in the face of aggression, as well as you are still bitter over the fact that I took one of your cities.

Haha, I think I used your name once when I wasn't talking to you, but this was funny, thanks for the laugh.

DeletedUser

You were EG?well...
wax on...wax off...:p
We BOTH know what am talking about sable!...
As for Pravus.This is the only way you(personally you) can win buddy(conceding defeat) . :p
nuff said.
wax on...wax off... :p

DeletedUser30111

For you guys to say you won the EG war is a spit in the face to the members who merged into DM. This is exactly why I refused to merge. You promise a legit merge for the primary reason of fighting against the "true enemy" (IWW) then you turn around 2 weeks later and say you won the war. And you're surprised when ex-EG members leave?

DeletedUser

For you guys to say you won the EG war is a spit in the face to the members who merged into DM. This is exactly why I refused to merge. You promise a legit merge for the primary reason of fighting against the "true enemy" (IWW) then you turn around 2 weeks later and say you won the war. And you're surprised when ex-EG members leave?
We dint say anything,you guys just disbanded.
Wax on...Wax off :p

DeletedUser

I used the word 'you' in the wrong context. You as in your team, or one that represents your team.
Hi Crumble.
We had conflicting information that your alliance was attacking us. This was during and after our unofficial talks. It wasn't until later that it became clearer that you were just engaging in a local dust up with one of our members.

We had heard - erroneously - that you were part of the group having a chuckle about NR running scared along with other unpleasant innuendos that DM leadership is well known for.

This war has been a last option for me personally. I have tried to accommodate individuals and alliances so that we could co-exist. And for my efforts have been pretty much called every name in the book. I am not trying to play the innocent, as I know that the nature of our alliance will lead us into conflicts.

But it was assumed, due to the company you were reported talking with - that my offer of an unofficial NAP (even acknowledging that you would support DM) was being laughed at. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Seems like a lot of this lately.

DeletedUser

No Rules is barely 2 weeks old. It was created to give people a chance to play the game and enjoy themselves without some "leader" dictating their every move. That we now dominate the server says more about the type of game people really want to play in Grepolis. I think we have proved that alliances don't always have to be run by Dictators.
To my knowledge there hasn't been a single member leave.
So you can say that we are dishonorable, have no loyalty, etc. etc. but it really comes down to the fact that people enjoy playing for No Rules and we have had to expand to accommodate all the applications we get on an hourly basis.
(ArShark did leave, but I think it was due to extraneous factors..)

DeletedUser22423

You guys can troll me all you want, but the apology was sincere. As I stated, the things we said to each other behind closed doors where never intended to reach you. I have never directly insulted you in my emails, nor have I ever emailed anyone else and mentioned your names in a negative way. That is not how I play the game. Fight with honor, die with honor, that is how it is meant to be played.

DeletedUser30111

You guys can troll me all you want, but the apology was sincere. As I stated, the things we said to each other behind closed doors where never intended to reach you. I have never directly insulted you in my emails, nor have I ever emailed anyone else and mentioned your names in a negative way. That is not how I play the game. Fight with honor, die with honor, that is how it is meant to be played.

Yeah all honor upfront and badmouthing behind closed doors. Very good example of dignity, respect, honor and integrity.

DeletedUser

No Rules is barely 2 weeks old. It was created to give people a chance to play the game and enjoy themselves without some "leader" dictating their every move. That we now dominate the server says more about the type of game people really want to play in Grepolis. I think we have proved that alliances don't always have to be run by Dictators.
To my knowledge there hasn't been a single member leave.
So you can say that we are dishonorable, have no loyalty, etc. etc. but it really comes down to the fact that people enjoy playing for No Rules and we have had to expand to accommodate all the applications we get on an hourly basis.
(ArShark did leave, but I think it was due to extraneous factors..)
They don't enjoy playing for you guys , they are just scared to fight you guys and ran off to you guys like a bunch of cowards. You should have seen the PM's pouring in "wah wah wah why are we going to fight no rules wah wah wah " and the next day I look and yuuuuuup they ran to No Rules . hahhahaha its funny now that I really think about it:D

DeletedUser

Yeah all honor upfront and badmouthing behind closed doors. Very good example of dignity, respect, honor and integrity.
Dude everybody knows that for you its personal!Dont judge CNoteG,for "badmouthing behind closed doors".
I dont get it!you started this extremely negative,and flaming thread for what?Because you revolted somebody?
Whats wrong with everybody?Prove your worth in-game and talk less bragging and arguing!
This is the worst world i have ever joined :(
-rep from me,i expect you do the same in return

DeletedUser

The world is but new, the game is long....

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Percy Bysshe Shelley