The Immortals verses The Irish War Wolves

DeletedUser

The thing I find most amusing about this entire thread is the fact that Shadowlords is only rank 4 lower than the Irish War Wolves in BP and we haven't even started a war yet.

ranking.png

Now perhaps it is just me being n00bish as usual and I am looking at things that just don't matter.

So I should play fair and compare all numbers.

Item|Shadowlords|IWW
Members|32|231
Points|68502|363909
Average Points|2140|1575
BP|5836|6392
Average BP|182|28
Colonization|2|0
Created Date|3-15-10|3-14-10
Not sure what else to compare... again the n00b in me is getting out.

Am I missing something here? Or am I just distorting numbers in my favor?

War Wolves indeed... please

DeletedUser

are the colonisations for or against?

Edit: -500pts in colonisation values. So IWW are ahead on that one.

DeletedUser

The Immortals are 2 ranks below on their BP compared to our points. We have had our 2nd best player leave and join one of our enimies, a traitor, a war, allies betraying us and more. It's been frantic. One of our members said long live the immortals. It doesn't make sense does it.

DeletedUser

LOL at Tyroncs who still thinks he has been at war! :pro: War = Conquest!

DeletedUser

are the colonisations for or against?

Edit: -500pts in colonisation values. So IWW are ahead on that one.

Actually 1 was for and 1 was against... thanks to you Kadjayuni :Smile:

The 2 colonization lands in 2 hours.

DeletedUser

LOL at Tyroncs who still thinks he has been at war! :pro: War = Conquest!

If that was the case all my players would have 500 point polis's. What's the point in conquering if they are better as as farm

DeletedUser

If that was the case all my players would have 500 point polis's. What's the point in conquering if they are better as as farm

Then why declare war if your not actually going to war?

Wait i have an announcement to make!

I officially declare war on Grepolis! From this moment forth i will be farming all NPC villages in a bid to destroy this menace!

Catch my drift?

DeletedUser

I officially declare war on Grepolis! From this moment forth i will be farming all NPC villages in a bid to destroy this menace!

Catch my drift?

lol :Smile: (SW)

DeletedUser

Catch my drift?

be careful, they can really kick *** if u piss them off enough.

DeletedUser

Hey guys im the leader of The Irish War Wolves. I never got on these public forums before this cause i always hated looking through everything lmao hah. But reading through this thread almost made me pee my pants since i was laughing so hard haha.

First of all i never declared war on the immortals. I admit my alliance nevr liked them because they were constantly inviting our members to join their alliance though. But we never thought war? But soon after tyronics sent a mass mail to every member in my alliance saying that they declare war on us and happy easter lmao :) (That made me laugh too)

SO i then sent him a message titled Ok? and the title says it all. I told him if he wanted war then ok, cause he had no chance cause he made 230 drunken irish dudes mad at him haha :).

So then we go to war and guess what? None of my members were attacked even once!!!! haha Nice non followed through threat tyronics. Cause a week l;ater he came to me asking for peace cause my alliance was annialating all of his members with no retaliation haha

Nice lie tyronics :)

DeletedUser

Hey guys im the leader of The Irish War Wolves. I never got on these public forums before this cause i always hated looking through everything lmao hah. But reading through this thread almost made me pee my pants since i was laughing so hard haha.

First of all i never declared war on the immortals. I admit my alliance nevr liked them because they were constantly inviting our members to join their alliance though. But we never thought war? But soon after tyronics sent a mass mail to every member in my alliance saying that they declare war on us and happy easter lmao :) (That made me laugh too)

SO i then sent him a message titled Ok? and the title says it all. I told him if he wanted war then ok, cause he had no chance cause he made 230 drunken irish dudes mad at him haha :).

So then we go to war and guess what? None of my members were attacked even once!!!! haha Nice non followed through threat tyronics. Cause a week l;ater he came to me asking for peace cause my alliance was annialating all of his members with no retaliation haha

Nice lie tyronics :)

Yeah right, you straight forward told me and declared war on me. You might have been drunk I don't know but you did and just admit it. Next you are right I did mass mail all your members as I couldn't be bothered with a PM flame war. Next we did attack your players constantly, I had one guy holding of attacks from 3 of your members and he still had troops to support people from other attacks (not from you guys.)

Then I asked for peace cause this war was going in no direction with no conquers, no flaming, etc. I also asked for peace as we are planning to destroy Mythica, a small alliance that has 5 of our original players who got poached by a traitor.

DeletedUser

Then (as one of my members said earlier in the thread) why didnt u post the exact message instead of typing it out? haha

Nice try. But it doesnt matter who declared war anymore. The war is over.

(Unless you want another one)
(In which case your declaration will be on the forums so all can see)

Now you wont be able to lie haha :)

DeletedUser2795

Okay, you seem to disagree. are there any screenshots of these messages?

DeletedUser

Thats what im trying to get Tyronics to show haha.

If i really did send that message why can he just show us? lmao

DeletedUser

I know this is going to sound like a bad excuse but before in a week my inbox exceeds 10pages so I delete the read or replied to messages after it gets to high. However I do screenshot the important messages like that one athele1021 sent me. I've checked my computer but it is not where I normally save screenies