Pnp No Rules will inevitably fail

DeletedUser27700

Why, you ask?

Simple; Grepolis is a war game.

War can only happen if there are groups of people fighting for their cause.
But if everyone is fighting for the same side there isn't really any fight at all, is there? No Rules has already absorbed almost all the most active players in the core area of Troy.This may sound great in theory, but soon there will be very few enemies.
When it comes down to it, eventually all 4 of the No Rules will have to fight one another to survive.
Assuming that all of the spin offs stick around for a while, the original No Rules will simply absorb their smaller "allies".
Now i don't know about the people in that position, but i would not want to be in an group of alliances alliance that is only a group of "individuals fighting together". But the fact that by all appearances they will eventually eat the smaller appendages would break the deal for me.
The original No Rules group has made it clear that they do not want pacts, now you can figure out for yourself why that would be.

All this simply points to one conclusion: No Rules will declare war on No Rules II, III, and IV eventually. Does anyone really want to be there when that happens? Being saved for later seems like an odd tactic to me. Some of you in the smaller NR groups may get invites to join the real one, but the vast majority will simply get rimmed by your "superiors".
Good luck to the smaller No Rules, you will need it.

I know there aren't any pictures yet, they will be added later. Please keep the flaming and trolling to a minimum, and try not to -Rep simply because the person before you has a different opinion than your's.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22423

You make a good point Iced. But I don't figure any of the players in II, III, and IV have ever stuck around a server long enough to see what really happens to the academies. The short of it is, they either bow down to their superiors and spend the game doing as asked, clearing cities, handing cities over, and giving all of their resources over for the WW era; or they quit and move on to the next server because they realize that this one is hopeless for them; or the last and most likely scenario is that they get fed up with being pushed around, rise up to fight, and by that time the main alliance has been allowed to grow so big that the academy just gets rimmed.

A good example of the final scenario would be MEYHEM who was Warlords Acer's academy in Omega. When the players in MEYHEM decided that they were done giving to Warlords, they said "we don't want to be your academy and would like a peaceful exit from your alliance structure". Of course the end result was that as history has proven again and again, the master does not appreciate the servants attempts to escape and things turn violent. Needless to say, MEYHEM was destroyed, their leaders ghosted, and all remaining players went to the alliance they had been helping the Warlords fight. Now it would sound nice that they finally found a home in their enemies alliance, but after all of the fighting and mistrust, they also couldn't fit in with that alliance and more splits and player swaps were created between Blood-Dimmed Tide and their pact partner Titans Fury in an effort to sooth the distrust issues. The inevitable result is that none of those alliances are any longer at the top of the rankings, and Omega is now run by Great Warriors, the enemy of the other alliances.

So while the alliance jumpers who are dying to join the NR academies fail to learn from history, we at DM can understand the situation and how the server changes, and much like the Great Warriors, we will be here waiting until we are the ones that have outlasted the time and the drama of the super mega alliance who holds no pacts (except for the ones with their 3 academies and other pact partners that they will deny having) and watch as they explode against each other.

Feel free to neg me as well for being right and sighting history from another server as evidence of what I say. Either way, as you sit in your academy waiting for the day to rise up against your superiors, they grow twice as fast as you and will never let that happen.

DeletedUser30111

Yeah we're pretty worried about beating this world before WW time, I've actually seen suggestions on how to keep it fresh until then on our forums, haha.

DeletedUser

Nice try, but...

No Rules IV is just one 2.6k guy that started an alliance and called it No Rules IV, no affiliation.

My understanding is that No Rules III is not affiliated affiliated either.

That leaves us with I and II, which have just under 125 players between them. I'm sure by WW time this will be down to 100 or less due to attrition. We won't be cannibalizing any current players that want to hang around and likely all would be in No Rules that remain active.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

Wow. You guys have 4 academies!! Most dont wven have one. Ryan all MRAs fail in the end. They always do and this could be the biggest MRA the whole Grepolis has ever had!

DeletedUser

You should re-read my post. I think you've failed to properly comprehend. There is no real No Rules III and IV, these are just wannabes that are not in any way associated with our alliance.

How are we an MRA? We have 75 players in No Rules and 49 in No Rules II, the majority of whom were in other disorganized alliances (like me) and had to petition to be accepted. There were no mass invites. This alliance is primarily composed of the largest/most experienced players in Troy.

Now, if you wanted to argue that this world will become boring with 1 alliance being completely dominant this early, I might consider your argument. But to try to poach players from No Rules II by convincing them that they will just do the scutt work for the main alliance and then get rimmed later on is ridiculous. You act like we have 400 players when in reality there are 124. If 20% leave in the coming months, we only have 1 alliance of 100.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with No Rules. Can't blame them for people rather joining NR6 instead of fighting NR 1&2

Most people just care about winning, or rather, not losing their cities. it ruins all somewhat fun and equal wars to be had, but hey, who plays the game for those anyway. Better join the biggest alliance and just take cities whenever you please because your alliance mates won before you even joined, that's where the real fun is.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
More people who can't read (facepalm). I give up.

Why should I read your boring posts? I saw the thread titles and read half the first post, then thought I post what I like to. I can read perfectly well thank you, and I read your last post as quoted above because it's only a sentence which isn't to much effort :p

If No rules really have "No rules" as there name suggests, then they won't keep there branches. They will absorb the best out of them and conquer the rest...

DeletedUser

Sorry they were too long for you. I'll try to stick to a 100 character max from now on ;)

Character count: 68

DeletedUser

MRA=mass recruiting alliance, we never recruited, haha. Everyone just came to us and we didn't have the heart to turn them down.

I hope you're not letting them take advantage of you! Regular sign-in threads, goals, and public executions (kick outs made verbal to other members) will keep them in line. ;)

DeletedUser

No Rules is nothing , especially NO Rules II , they attack us to try and prove a point to the world that they're good , ok so your trying to prove a point but send spies into our alliance , very classic , you try to prove a point but only one person is attacking and the rest of the members are just standing around ( Caesareth is a good attacker ) , that's not an alliance , that's a one man team

DeletedUser22423

I hope you're not letting them take advantage of you! Regular sign-in threads, goals, and public executions (kick outs made verbal to other members) will keep them in line. ;)

But they can't do that, otherwise they start looking like the villainous DM :p

DeletedUser27700

If there really is no affiliation beteween NR, Nr2 vs. NR3 and NR4 then why not demand they change the name? I have to say that i am impressed that you could attract almost every experienced and high ranking player in troy into the same alliance. But it still won't be fun for long. How long do you think you can keep that many high level players happy with out legitimate targets? I am not to that level yet, but i would get bored rather quickly if i was expanding as fast as some of your members, only to run out of targets 6 weeks into a world.