Dream team alliance

DeletedUser

If you could have only have 5 players in an alliance who would they be? Or if you want to be difficult which 10 people? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17104

Well I think it would be tougher if you made it from players not in your own alliance, if not I would just pick 10 players from evo ; (Val, JTS, Murt, RTL, Rmoller, CB,avera, Blondyna, Boby, Orb). There would be several others I could pick as well but you only said 10 (If only five it would be the first five listed as I have fought along side them forever and know exactly what to expect).

If outside my alliance that would be tougher (Aksak, Blood, Sab, Death Count, Dnse, Niels Andesen, Agrippa, the old tizzy [was told someone took over his account], hamwise if he was here, Byggy1 [i remember him from BS]. That was harder than I thought it would be.

DeletedUser20547

Within Evo (Boby, Val, Cb, JTS, Blondyna, NG, Doolcee, Bodnapa, DeanMn, Cris Kid)
All Omi (Boby, Cb, SirVlad, Blondyna, Jts, NG, Bloodred, Redfox, Val, Doolcee)

But I respect everyone...

DeletedUser5554

murt, amirasha, TGI, notguilty, ruudje88, rmoller, bli, and val...the other people i don't know very well and have never been on the same team can't tell if we'd make a great pair. could be as good as a relationship as murty could be as bad of a relationship as most of anyone from Alpha's leadership i've ever had a conversation with...relax you Alpha guys its just a reference you know i kinda sorta in some small way i guess do love you so don't be hurt please (;

DeletedUser

Cb, Boby, Jimmy The Saint, Richard The Lion, Val, my buddy Rasulow, TGI, avera562 and Dean.

I had to choose at least 1 person outside of my alliance. ;p

I was going to state my old team from Gamma as you didn't say players from this world. ;) but I decided not to.

DeletedUser

I would pick myself, 8 of my clones............. and Bodnapa just so you guys have a chance :)

DeletedUser

Real Picks: Fordprefect, Sirvlad, JTS, Valhero, Boby, Blondy, Avera, NG, Dean, orb.

DeletedUser

All Omi (Boby, Cb, SirVlad, Blondyna, Jts, NG, Bloodred, Redfox, Val, Doolcee)

Nice to still feel the love ;) If I were to make a list, you'd be in it as well mate. It was a great honor to fight with you, and a lot of fun (and frustration) to fight against you.

DeletedUser

Nice to still feel the love ;) If I were to make a list, you'd be in it as well mate. It was a great honor to fight with you, and a lot of fun (and frustration) to fight against you.

Nice to see you still lurking r3d! You playing in a world again?

DeletedUser

Nice to see you still lurking r3d! You playing in a world again?

Nope, not playing in any worlds tom. Just lurking around on the forums from time to time. Still interested in how the world is going to end, but hard to figure out what's happening without being in it. The forums are pretty dead. (Though always were for this world).

DeletedUser18993

well the world has 24 hours till our last WW is finished so we will see how it goes

DeletedUser

Nope, not playing in any worlds tom. Just lurking around on the forums from time to time. Still interested in how the world is going to end, but hard to figure out what's happening without being in it. The forums are pretty dead. (Though always were for this world).

Well in short a few of us in Crimson Tide left and set up our own alliance. Blood and Malas didn't like that we wouldn't attack Evo so decided to make Sparta 300 who we were attacked their academy and that was the straw that broke the camals back. We joined Evo. And within 3 weeks we took over both of GS WW islands. And Evo have just become rulers :).

If you play another world let me know, would love to fight with you again.