Latest News

DeletedUser

Oh just rebuilding some nukes. Trying to get ready to farm some BP from Zlatan again. Gotta love how those cities are always stocked so well!

C

DeletedUser

Oh just rebuilding some nukes. Trying to get ready to farm some BP from Zlatan again. Gotta love how those cities are always stocked so well!

C

LOL... I need more BP as well - you rebuilt it?

DeletedUser

Wow, this forum died as fast as Total Eclipse...........oh wait, TE didn't die, they just jumped alliances again:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow, this forum died as fast as Total Eclipse...........oh wait, TE didn't die, they just jumped alliances again:rolleyes:

youd be right......but then again, this forum was dead in May, so......:p

DeletedUser22423

wow, this forum really is dead, I could always reach into my stash of really bad attacks and funny pictures to liven things up a bit, but that would probably require getting active in game again. From what I remember, the only thing more boring than this forum was all the alliances holding each others hands and singing songs to each other in the game. Is that still going on, or has the 200 alliances pact that originated in ocean 45 broken up yet?

DeletedUser

Agree that the forum is dead, largely due to the Grepolis culture. When people start a topic they get nasty personal attacks and flames. This is the logical outcome. Bully behavior kills open dialog and hence reduces the fun of the game.

DeletedUser

CNote are you sticking around Marathon for a bit? Notice you still have 2 cities, albeit small. Would be nice if you did, since you are quite active ig and in externals

DeletedUser26213

I gotta say, I used to be in Eclipse before I left Marathon, and they were pretty good, but having 3 alliances just screams "noobish MRA" to me.

DeletedUser

Well on the news topic, it appears that the game overlords are cracking down on some of the more easily detected modes of cheating. I am glad they have done this and I hope the worst of the culprits are banned from the world.

Just my 2 cents. If noobish means playing one account, without help from robots than count me as a noob.

DeletedUser

Well on the news topic, it appears that the game overlords are cracking down on some of the more easily detected modes of cheating. I am glad they have done this and I hope the worst of the culprits are banned from the world.

Just my 2 cents. If noobish means playing one account, without help from robots than count me as a noob.

Didn't realize, but good to know. Guess that would make me a noob too..............wouldn't know how to teach a robot how to play grep anyways!:p

DeletedUser

Oh god... DreadFleet and Raise Your Weapon Merged...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26213

Censored profanity...
But otherwise, yes, we're in serious trouble

DeletedUser

I gotta say, I used to be in Eclipse before I left Marathon, and they were pretty good, but having 3 alliances just screams "noobish MRA" to me.

Yeah, and you use to be in that alliance and were a noob. :heh:

So, something news worthy...Oh! I came back onto the external forums again!! It's been a while.