Perfect Settings

DeletedUser4013

We test most of the new worlds before they are released at a lovely high speed like that.

DeletedUser30767

Sensing the progression thats going on ..
how about this ... first one to click the button join world wins it??? ... no alliance cape .... no BP.. :p :p :cool:

DeletedUser

an ally cap 5 would be very good, I'm curious too see what would happen

DeletedUser

i would like to see a speed world with no alliances . . . now that would be interesting!

DeletedUser11965

lol

in that case, imagine

Speed-1000
Unit speed-500
ally cap-10
conquest
no morale

DeletedUser21512

It'd be impossible to click all the buttons in time! You'd probably have to send the revolt/cs attacks within seconds of each other, if not less! Would require some serious mouse skills :p

DeletedUser

World speed: 3
Unit speed: 3
Morale: Inactive.
Conquer system: Revolt.
Alliance cap: Preferably low, 30-60 is ideal. Don't care though.
Beginner Protection: Don't care, but no more than 5 days.

By the way, anyone interested in tagging a long for such a world if it does come out, send me a message. :)

same lol ;) i have to admit i like conquest better tho, but revolt would do :p

DeletedUser23705

Can we please get a:

Speed 2 (moves but you can get a full night's sleep once in a while)
Unit speed 3 (reduces the thumb twiddling time)
Conquest - just a matter of personal preference
Morale on (allows friends from other worlds to jump in and ramp up quickly if provided resources)
BP 3 days (under above conditions, a smart player can get to conquest just a soon as BP is over WITHOUT using Gold)
Alliance Cap 100 (good sized fighting team without stupid training/recruiting alliances and ego-based semi-pacts)
HERO WORLD

With these specs, you'd get lots of fighting by players who get it that its a fighting game.

DeletedUser

It'd be impossible to click all the buttons in time! You'd probably have to send the revolt/cs attacks within seconds of each other, if not less! Would require some serious mouse skills :p

Revolt time is always 12 hours, it doesn't depend on the speed
n00bs Y U NO REMEBER THAT

DeletedUser345

The first speed world was the best thing to hit grepolis so based on those lines:

Speed - 800
Unit Speed - 400
Conquest
Morale Off
BP - 1 Hour
Alliance Cap - 10

For normal worlds:

Speed - 1.5
Unit Speed - 10
Conquest
Morale Off
Alliance Cap - 50

World Settings i would like to see -

Speed - 10
Unit Speed - 25
Conquest
Morale Off
Alliance Cap - 1

DeletedUser

World speed 0.1
Unit speed 0.1
Conquest
Morale Inactive
Let's do this.

DeletedUser

Kanga, that would be the most horrendously slow world ever, it would be the most mind numbingly boring world imaginable :D

DeletedUser30767

World speed 0.1
Unit speed 0.1
Conquest
Morale Inactive
Let's do this.
World Speed 1 .... are you kidding me ??? :p ... that would mean your lvl 25 senate takes nearly 150 hours ... ie 7 days .... you would die of boringness ... !! ... and sending your CS to someone 48 hours in speed 1 => 480 hours => 20 days ... !!! :p :p

Nice suggestion indeed ... You can put banned players there as punishment !! :p