Amount of Players

DeletedUser

Is it just me or does it seem like there isnt that many players here at the moment?

DeletedUser

I agree the forum is pretty dead, I'd have expected alot more people talking here. How many players are there in game?

DeletedUser

What I find SO STUPID are those 0 point players, I mean you just spent 300 gold and you're not going to join?

DeletedUser

Meh some people just like to waste their money I guess or perhaps they want a later start you never know.

DeletedUser

Later start? It lasts for 48 hours, so I'm going to go with wasting money/stupid ;)

DeletedUser14397

im playing in it and im shocked how many players never joined 3OOg just to much i guess

DeletedUser14397

well the BP for running VP is not updating quick which could be a pain later

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well if they joined just to save a spot as they couldnt play right away due to work or something that might also explain it

DeletedUser27621

I'm listed as 0 points and I have more points than that. I think it is a problem with the updating.

DeletedUser

Erm you're not mate.

Possibly BT, but there wouldn't be much of a point imo.

DeletedUser21480

you could like click on the world and then it asks about the gold maybe people tried to get it but then they noticed you need gold ?

DeletedUser

you could like click on the world and then it asks about the gold maybe people tried to get it but then they noticed you need gold ?

True, but it's not right that it's taking up space. Just a few places left.

DeletedUser

Great world to play loads of fun, just a bit dead for my liking in terms of playing numbers especially at an early stage, only maybe 150 active players?

I feel it isnt right that we payed 300 gold to join and there is hardly enough players to gain the BP off and with people quitting after being conquested the numbers will drop more.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah your right and im enjoying my 135 targets i just feel 500 targets would have been a lot funner :p