[Delphi] Congratulations to the alliance One*

Richard

Strategos
logog.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALLIANCE
ONE*

We would like to congratulate the alliance ONE* and all its members on their victory in world Delphi with the completion of their fourth world wonder.

We would also like to thank everyone who played world Delphi for their time spent on Grepolis, and we hope you enjoyed playing.

The alliance ONE* has won with the construction of the following wonders:

gardens.png
statue.png
pyramid.png
mausoleum.png

Each alliance member was rewarded with a certificate of victory and a bonus 10% extra favor cap on the hero worlds.

Visit the brand new Grepolis Hall of Fame

DeletedUser21320

I'd just like to thank those players on behalf of ONE* who contributed to this achievement but unfortunately couldn't make it to WW stage and be awarded their certificate. Those that have stood out in my mind as making a considerable contribution include -BulletProof-, Sir Henriksen, cofc, Jamaican Potato, T- Rex, Kazizzle, Gmartink, Gesote, Akabenko and Homer23.

Apologies to any I have missed but we do appreciate the contribution you all made to making ONE* the Victors of Delphi. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd just like to thank those players on behalf of ONE* who contributed to this achievement but unfortunately couldn't make it to WW stage and be awarded their certificate. Those that have stood out in my mind as making a considerable contribution include -BulletProof-, Sir Henriksen, cofc, Jamaican Potato, T- Rex, Kazizzle, Gmartink, Gesote, Akabenko and Homer23.

Apologies to any I have missed but we do appreciate the contribution you all made to making ONE* the Victors of Delphi. :pro:

wow, you remember me!!!

congrats to you all, really sorry I could not be there

DeletedUser

Congratulation folks. Really happy and proud of you. It was a long, but victorious path since Delphi started.
A well deserved victory.

DeletedUser22940

Congrats guys, you truly deserved it. Wish I could have been there

DeletedUser

good job, you were number one when I joined in April and you never lost it.

DeletedUser

Yes yes that is exactly what we are. Hail to the MRA's. Major Rockin' Alliance's all over!

DeletedUser

you got all 7 now too. you guys were strong from the start and im glad that it was you that won the server.