Updates

DeletedUser

you havent won till you get all 7
Legend.jpg

Sorry, L3G3ND**, but that's not what the rules say ! By all means fight on for the '7 Wonder' consolation medal if you wish, but its the '4 Wonder' medal that constitutes Athens Victory. It does you no credit to be so unsporting, specially during this Olympic period !

For the absence of doubt, the rules are plain for all to see, just click on any island Wonder construction site:
AthensWinningConditions.gif

Leonidas_Head2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not to me , you havent won till you get all 7

Well, I guess you're a minority of one, eh? But stick around... a great many of us are going nowhere, and all seven WOULD be the cherry on the sundae. ;)

DeletedUser22708

I would like to comment on the 'bug' thing, i've seen some reports and it might have been the bug who caused your cs to crash (talking about the first attempt). However, i think it's extremely silly to think we have the mods in our back pocket lol.
And legend, just shush

DeletedUser

Well, I guess you're a minority of one, eh? But stick around... a great many of us are going nowhere, and all seven WOULD be the cherry on the sundae. ;)

well done on winning. but i don't think it will be so easy to get the other 3 built now though

DeletedUser

Thanks, Mulligan. Nothing that has great value IS easy, in my experience. those of us who are staying active are definitely ready for the challenge! :cool:

DeletedUser

that's what usually happens to every world forum part out there. in the beginning you have topics and posts being made like mad and as time goes on you barely see any of those. wait i have an idea... :D

DeletedUser22708

Because of those grepobugs triad has been accusing us of working together with the mods. Now what i'm wondering, Cobra47 has already been banned for over 2 months now, so in theory he can ghost any time, yet Triad still built their ww's on islands where Cobra47 has cities on, do Triad know something more than we do?

DeletedUser11165

Working with the mods...people get angry and accusations follow we all know this. I have pretty much given up ever responding on these forums due to the pathetic amount of time it took to actually get a response over this particular bug and the condescending and occasionally sarcastic responses that were given to tickets submitted on this matter.

The fact it is still happening (once or twice a week...sic!) is a terrible joke to be frank; given the time and effort players put into what for many is a hobby not simply a game.

As for Cobra; one of those WW was never an intended WW for us to win. So he will ghost at some point but it was an acceptable risk for us at the time. Also cobra was a large gold user so when he ghosts depends on the amount of gold on the account when he was banned :)

DeletedUser22708

Also cobra was a large gold user so when he ghosts depends on the amount of gold on the account when he was banned :)

Thank you for your response. I know that the time needed for an account to ghost depends on how much gold was stored in the account. But i also read somewhere that after a certain period it's up to the mods to manually delete the account. That's why i deducted that someone (a mod or cobra) might have told you when the account would ghost or not ;)

DeletedUser11165

No I have a rough idea how much gold is left on the account; Cobra could of Ghosted the account himself but has chosen not to although we have not spoken to him in awhile.

DeletedUser31161

what happened between Grim Reapers. I heard there was some double crossing