Underworld O44/Underworld O45/Underworld O55

DeletedUser

Yes you can get some good MRA's but this MRA is a shambles.

They might aswell just click the reset button now because they are going now where together with the leadership and players they currently have.

DeletedUser18636

Yes you can get some good MRA's but this MRA is a shambles.

They might aswell just click the reset button now because they are going now where together with the leadership and players they currently have.

That is a very good and valid proposition though... I mean really)))

DeletedUser

Oh I don't know, I think it is so unfair of you to poke fun of these lovely people.

I expect them to become a major player here once they get themselfs sorted out

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en47/alliance/115/colonizations
Well after looking at their stats, maybe not.

Hi, Tiger Blood Blood how did you get one of their cities on an island with 2 of their leaders and at the time 6 of their players.
How do you get through all their defenses?

DeletedUser

Tiger Blood want to come closer to us as they think they can oppose to us as a threat. Yeah, pretty funny stuff.

DeletedUser31161

Oh I don't know, I think it is so unfair of you to poke fun of these lovely people.

Hi, Tiger Blood Blood how did you get one of their cities on an island with 2 of their leaders and at the time 6 of their players.

they conquered me :( and can i say your doing nothing with my city Jason! i had 2k when i was conquered and now 3 weeks later it only has 3k!

DeletedUser20896

Ahh yes this is actually quite incredible, the player they conquered was quitting the world, but instead of UW conquering internally (apparently out of 100 players no one could do it) they instead gave it to Tiger Blood! So UW are unable to conquer even their own cities and Tiger Blood are only able to take cities that are gifted to them!

DeletedUser18636

Ahh yes this is actually quite incredible, the player they conquered was quitting the world, but instead of UW conquering internally (apparently out of 100 players no one could do it) they instead gave it to Tiger Blood! So UW are unable to conquer even their own cities and Tiger Blood are only able to take cities that are gifted to them!

=) Change the sig mate... hehehe outdated

They must be real friends to do such gifts...

DeletedUser

And Force has now forced Underworld O55 into disbanding! I think it's safe to say the other branches will follow suit in a few weeks...

DeletedUser

Oh no what bullies Force are distroying their ocean 55 branch or did they tell you they are all leaving and let you have their cities.
Please my heart can not take this much laughing.
Maybe we should have an ocean on the rim for them , a kind of alliance preserve if you wish.
It could be a no hunt zone and they got be let grown in peace until the WW starts. :heh:

DeletedUser

Lol, as if they had a choice, alliances like the clocks and force eat these awful MRA's for fun.

DeletedUser31161

Oh no what bullies Force are distroying their ocean 55 branch or did they tell you they are all leaving and let you have their cities.
Please my heart can not take this much laughing.
Maybe we should have an ocean on the rim for them , a kind of alliance preserve if you wish.
It could be a no hunt zone and they got be let grown in peace until the WW starts. :heh:

but then they might stand a chance... to make 2 WWs :D

DeletedUser

Hey, I am h... We don't hate you, you are too much fun hate.
It is funny how you could not find mr. Blue as I had a problem
finding underworld today. Well I thought maybe I had a search error like you so I looked again a few times , but no
I could not find them.
Well then I saw another new alliance but not in
the top 12. Surely my underpants friends have not disbanded, well their ocean 45 branch anyway,
no what joy they have not disbanded but they had come
up with a cunning plan.
And what an amazing plan it is.
They have renamed themselves death by hamster,
wow !!!
I think they must have been watching black adder to think of this.
No one will attack them now , what a scarey profile picture.
I do hope no hamster was injured in the making of their profile.
Is is the scariest profile pic?
What has happened their other branches, perhaps we will never know.

DeletedUser

^^^ What he said lol

Last edited by a moderator: