Newspaper Troy War Statistics 2

DeletedUser

Any MI members present? We would like a status update. Haha

Not much going on, just standard stuff.....build troops, send troops to die, send CS, look for next target.... took about 100k worth of points off of the ExecuTicks and half the cities from their leader yesterday since they decided to drink the kool-aid that we are dis-organized and have poor leadership like you said.

It is what it is.

Rezu

DeletedUser

Not much going on, just standard stuff.....build troops, send troops to die, send CS, look for next target.... took about 100k worth of points off of the ExecuTicks and half the cities from their leader yesterday since they decided to drink the kool-aid that we are dis-organized and have poor leadership like you said.

It is what it is.

Rezu

Yup, there is not much going on like Rez sayd. Just killing everyone in the ocean i guess.

DeletedUser

No Rules is a sponge...we soak up cities.

That is plainly obvious Arshark, btw i am glad to see that you stuck around after that debacle. Not much goes on in these forums nowadays but you at least keep a good conversation.

DeletedUser11965

That is plainly obvious Arshark, btw i am glad to see that you stuck around after that debacle. Not much goes on in these forums nowadays but you at least keep a good conversation.

I meant like, it's fun and boring at the same time, you get me :)?

DeletedUser

I meant like, it's fun and boring at the same time, you get me :)?

I can understand that, when challenge goes out the window so does half the fun. Ya'll came into being a bit early in the normal lifespan of the world and i guess that is the price.

DeletedUser11965

The challenge is still here (well sorta) fighting 5 alliances by ourselves

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Still... this forum is boring as hell. Thought it would be a good idea to post something about NR earlier in this thread but no one has really came up with a debate or counter-argument, how dull :(

DeletedUser

Very few people not in NR visit the forums it seems, and its kinda hard to dispute that NR is winning with more than 2x the points of the next biggest competitor, and winning all current wars.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Very few?

You, -C2-, Arshark, Sablestag, deus Pravus etc... are from NR.

This is the most boring world forum I've been on, Even the old forums from about a year ago are still more entertaining to read than this :D

And I was just trying to heat things up a bit, but obviously not.

DeletedUser

J.n.c., not sure if you noticed the 'not' there. The only people i see though not in NR are leo and Mal, both from Noble Experiment, and that one guy from hyper. DM sees to have left this world pretty much though they were active, but i agree it is boring here.

DeletedUser

what happenes when u take most best players and put them in one place ....u become overpowered that's what NR is ...my point is no rules should get an idea and make this world fun ...not wipe all allainces that stand 4x lower points. :)
'

DeletedUser

what happenes when u take most best players and put them in one place ....u become overpowered that's what NR is ...my point is no rules should get an idea and make this world fun ...not wipe all allainces that stand 4x lower points. :)
'
There are only 2 alliances that qualify.
NE and MI.
Our first war was against DM and Skulls, who combined to double our points at the time.
I need a copy of your rulebook, "How to play fair and make friends while doing so."

"Can't wait till NR fail......in time "
Always nice to know what your enemy is thinking.

DeletedUser

im just trying to make this boring forums more interesting ....so don't get angry