whats occurring?

DeletedUser17088

So the 'king of the hill' thread is the only thread with posts in it nowadays :D

whats happening in bellesofnotredamme world? have you all died of boredom?

DeletedUser

What's Occuring always reminds me of Gavin and Stacey.

I'm all alone in my own wee alliance in O65, keep getting threatened by alliances that are smaller than me though, and I only have 5 cities *facepalm*

DeletedUser

Seems most people are to busy watching stats and trying to conquer inactives who dont fight back to look on here :p

DeletedUser

building, building and more building lol not sure what is going off in the world either, guess I'll find out soon :)

DeletedUser10984

Migrated the length of the world to join friends. I guess that counts as something :p

DeletedUser

you should make a movie about your romantic trek across the shark infested waters of Belle ;)

DeletedUser17088

everyone? No one underneath the managers know when the next hero world is being released

DeletedUser12667

Well I dont expect much from the next HW either:rolleyes: 2 HW's so far and both were PACT happy from the start:eek: It is like the players who join feel they are elite or something, but yet fear others so they PACT up with other alliances:eek: I think HW's should disable PACT options. Actually I say PACT options should be disabled all together, but more so for the HW. But I guess rank is more important than being rimmed. Or fending off being rimmed:cool: But I guess some feel they need to have 10 players on the basketball court when the limit is 5. I wonder if Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant would be the stars they are if they were playing a game with 10 or more players on the opponents team:heh:

Or for the football(soccer) fans, 22 players on the opposing team. Would you think it was fair for your team to face an opponent with 22 players on the field:D I would state player names, but I dont keep up with sports so I dont know any. I just hear the basketball dudes names often which is why I know them;)

So I say a PACT is just a glorified way of cheating the odds for those who are afraid to loose:p

DeletedUser30391

its the old story of anything said (here) can and will be used against you ,so alot of the time why bother,just check here to see what i can learn

DeletedUser12667

its the old story of anything said (here) can and will be used against you ,so alot of the time why bother

I like a little banter on my opinions, actually I kinda prefer that others do reply against my opinions:) As long as the other can keep it on a cival level. It is when the other makes it personal that I find it gone to far. But fun banter definatly makes the forums fun to read:D

DeletedUser10984

What I would like to see for the next hero world is actually something that Daizan proposed. His player draft idea was probably the best thing I ever saw him write.

DeletedUser

as long as the drafted teams were not allowed to pact :D

to me, a top alliance pacting with other top alliances is virtually the same as simming since you just end up rolling over the other noob alliances. i think a lot of people don't realise how fun it is to fight your friends! [noparse]>:D[/noparse] (yes, i'm looking at you, killy/hill-plop :p)

DeletedUser22650

i cant see that happening :p ...message in your rep i forgot to sign :/