Oktoberfest

DeletedUser

as long as they have a decent variety of beers i should be alright ;)

DeletedUser

Nice, but I'm still looking for the details in the wiki. Haven't been able to find it though. Anyone know how it works?

DeletedUser2663

seems that you collect amphora's in the ocean and hops from regular farming of viallges. You then use these two to make wine or whatever it is, get 4000 units of it you get the grand prize of 200 gold. Seems pretty simple.

DeletedUser

Everytime you farm a farming village you get as many "Hops" as you get of resources.
You have a maximum capacity of 2000 hops.

The clue wiith Oktoberfest is to make beer, but to make the beer you also need "Amphoras", this is the easy part, they're floating around in the ocean, just scroll around and you'll find many in a few minutes. The maximum capacity for "Amphoras" are 15.

When you have "Hops" and "Amphoras", you can make beer.

You can get 10 glasses of beer for 100 hops and 1 "Amphora", you will have to wait 5 minutes for the beer to be made.
You can get 25 glasses of beer for 400 hops and 2 "Amphora", you will have to wait 20 minutes for the beer to be made.
You can get 55 glasses of beer for 750 hops and 4 "Amphora", you will have to wait 60 minutes for the beer to be made.
You can get 85 glasses of beer for 1500 hops and 6 "Amphora", you will have to wait 120 minutes for the beer to be made.

Of course, the best is to be active and make beer every 5th minute, but then you need to do the same with your farming villages.
When you've made your beer, you can change it for spells, resources or gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30767

Actually i think its cumulative like awards ... as soon as you have made 100 beers, you get 500 resources and your 100 beers remain ... then you keep adding beers and get subsequent rewards

DeletedUser

I like this concept a little better than the previous one, the Olympic festival, because the only things you wouldn't be doing normally are collecting the amphoras and brewing the beer. The Olympic one had the training which required you to sacrifice units to train em up, and for maximum benefit you had to use gold. This idea is MUCH better IMO.

DeletedUser30767

Really good game IMO ... interesting as hell ..

P.S. - Thanks also for awards... just got Master Brewer for 250 beers .. ;) :p

DeletedUser

How do I collect the jugs / " Amphoras " from the ocean ? I don't get it !

DeletedUser30490

you have to search the ocean as in move around untill you see a big jug floating around press it and you will get one "amphoras"

DeletedUser30767

Just keep searching out in oceans ... and yeah if you try to zoom out your map (by left side of window) , it wont work ...

DeletedUser

thank you innogames for making an event that is balanced in terms of gold user contesters and non gold user contesters

DeletedUser32171

Im new poster guys,lol. Sorry.
Im at 450 served 3rd tier gift. Whats everyone else at?

DeletedUser30767

Well , I am at 720 ... Still going strong ... If net in univ does not out like it did for past 2 hours ... I am aiming for that 200 gold as i am a non premium user ...

DeletedUser22650

yup, finally they nailed it, equal rewards for everyone