How good is your Pack?

DeletedUser

To answer Dash's question about the numbers game:

- Math doesn't conclude with with only + sign :p

- Don't worry about what you can't control.

-WW is still far away.

Here is my question. How good is your Pack? I hope you guys are actual pack of wolves rather than lonely wolves in a pack.

I can honestly say, all of what you see has resulted from the actions of DeB and WP. :D

DeletedUser13294

Updated. Some of their hammered players run to vm, like a wolf to a dead deer. lmao

DeletedUser

Wow, I guess they are lonely wolves hiding in their little hole when the **** hits the fan. This is why they are not worth sticking around until the WW era. So should we be threatened and reconsider our strategy so they would not disband? I mean this is as low as licking a spit off a floor. lol We are after WP to completely wipe you guys out. So I guess it does work in our favor as well.

NVRGVUP (Ironic name) if you ask my teammates, they would rather be bored to death than to consider you and your alliance as an opponent. Don't try to blame this on us by saying we are ganging up on you because you guys have clearly brought this on your own. Who was it that told you not to carry on DeB's heat? Instead you guys just wanted to act on your own decisions not knowing the consequences.

You are right! This is just a game. Isn't it funny how everyone of those people who are losing tend to say that? It's just a game so I quit. lol. I suppose if you aren't having fun then just disband. There will be another alliance formed by those who still wanna stick around and they will just swallow rest of you for acting like a little sissy. :p

NVRGVUP today at 20:39
Hey Sanchirx, Let me start by saying I know this is a game, and I know it's a WAR game However IT IS A GAME. I will be recommending to my council that we disband. We have good players that are leaving and hitting VM for good so, even though our short lived alliance has grown quickly getting hit by TVBC/IB and Electissimus simultaneously just takes all the fun out of this GAME.

By disbanding, we will also extend WW time so hopefully it makes your lives a little less fun so instead of about 6 months (or less) with us disbanded it will increase WW time tremendously.

I'm sure you will have much fun taking defenseless cities. Boredom will be your worse enemy.

Respectfully

NVRGVUP
Founder
Wolf Pack

DeletedUser27700

Really?! Why are we always left out ?
quickly getting hit by TVBC/IB and Electissimus simultaneously just takes all the fun out of this GAME.

I took two of roy's cities myself (with help of course) but still no respect? Sigh, i give up :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Iceddragon,

I don't think alot of people come here to give respect. It's actually better to not be mentioned around here! lol

Build your respect in the game. Everyone knows geographically its kinda challenging for you guys to be involved in the war. So just keep it up!

destroxxi

Phrourach
Iceddragon,

I don't think alot of people come here to give respect. It's actually better to not be mentioned around here! lol

Build your respect in the game. Everyone knows geographically its kinda challenging for you guys to be involved in the war. So just keep it up!

Just to Clarify this with EVERYONE. This war was started by WP attacking DIZBIZ for us That is the ONLY reason we decided to jump in. If you had left us alone and kept at it with IGB, well we might of stayed out of it or we might not of. Who knows a lot of people wanted all of your hides you didn't really make friends to help your cause.

DeletedUser13294

Really?! Why are we always left out ?

I took two of roy's cities myself (with help of course) but still no respect? Sigh, i give up :(

Mate, you are not left out. I, just, can't speak for your alliance. If we gather all the stats, you will see that wolves got hammered big time by all of us. No disrespect, just that i can speak for TVBC only. Post your own stats, so we can do the math. lmao

DeletedUser27700

Well, 3 days later and Wolf Pack is still here. What gives?

DeletedUser

Let's just say I've called his bluff. Perhaps his peers shut down this crazy idea of his or maybe he is even trying to live up to his name!?!?!? Either way, I was really ticked off because how sorry and embarrassing this message was. It was almost like threatening with the bomb in his own pants. :D

DeletedUser

NVRGVUP today at 20:39
Hey Sanchirx, Let me start by saying I know this is a game, and I know it's a WAR game However IT IS A GAME. I will be recommending to my council that we disband. We have good players that are leaving and hitting VM for good so, even though our short lived alliance has grown quickly getting hit by TVBC/IB and Electissimus simultaneously just takes all the fun out of this GAME.

By disbanding, we will also extend WW time so hopefully it makes your lives a little less fun so instead of about 6 months (or less) with us disbanded it will increase WW time tremendously.

I'm sure you will have much fun taking defenseless cities. Boredom will be your worse enemy.

Respectfully

NVRGVUP
Founder
Wolf Pack

I just stopped by to catch up on the forums and I have to laugh at this message.

I Know this was from a while ago but I wanted to comment on it. If Wolf Pack Disbanded and every single person that did not quit the world stayed and made their own alliance, then it would effect the world wonder date by less then 1 week. It only takes 20k for an alliance to be in the top 50 and be counted towards world wonders... WP's smallest member is 55k. The only way it would actually change the WW time is if members completely disband their accounts... And even them I would surmise that someone will just go in and pick up the cities.

If by chance he could get the entire alliance to disband and delete their accounts it would increase the world wonder time by 1.5 months. If you account for the players that are not growing their cities (not taking others because the net effect of that is near to zero, but increasing the points of their existing cities.) you might, MIGHT, if *everyone* quit at the same time; extend the WW peroid by 2 months. And that assumes NO ONE goes and picks up the ghosts they leave behind... Goodluck pulling that one off...

I did the math on this. I just have to say... He really is not all that intelligent. I might be a quitter, but it would be better then being led by him. This is third grade math.

You had to die laughing when you read that Sanchirx.

DeletedUser32020

yes we will not be at all affected by WP
even if WP decided to stay in the game then according to me we will going to destroy them soon
there nothing left for WP in this world

DeletedUser

Glad to hear from you Leneous.

I guess you are doing better these days. Didn't expect you to be gone in a swift but realized you had some RL problems. Good luck Leneous!

DeletedUser

I just stopped by to catch up on the forums and I have to laugh at this message.

I Know this was from a while ago but I wanted to comment on it. If Wolf Pack Disbanded and every single person that did not quit the world stayed and made their own alliance, then it would effect the world wonder date by less then 1 week. It only takes 20k for an alliance to be in the top 50 and be counted towards world wonders... WP's smallest member is 55k. The only way it would actually change the WW time is if members completely disband their accounts... And even them I would surmise that someone will just go in and pick up the cities.

If by chance he could get the entire alliance to disband and delete their accounts it would increase the world wonder time by 1.5 months. If you account for the players that are not growing their cities (not taking others because the net effect of that is near to zero, but increasing the points of their existing cities.) you might, MIGHT, if *everyone* quit at the same time; extend the WW peroid by 2 months. And that assumes NO ONE goes and picks up the ghosts they leave behind... Goodluck pulling that one off...

I did the math on this. I just have to say... He really is not all that intelligent. I might be a quitter, but it would be better then being led by him. This is third grade math.

You had to die laughing when you read that Sanchirx.

Does the era of WW not depend on the average score of the top 100 Alliances? If so, the WP cities would be swallowed up by members of the top 10 (more than likely) Alliances, this would lift the average and therefore make no difference at all?

DeletedUser

Does the era of WW not depend on the average score of the top 100 Alliances? If so, the WP cities would be swallowed up by members of the top 10 (more than likely) Alliances, this would lift the average and therefore make no difference at all?

Yes, that is what i was trying to say in a more sarcastic way. But assuming none of the top 50 alliance took any of their cities, and all the players quit instead of going elsewhere, then it still would only add 30-45 days to the total.

So, I was basically laughing at the math on it. You are completely right, the net effect on a disbanding alliance, regardless of position, will be close to zero. That is what I was getting at.

DeletedUser

This is why Ithica is slowly dying out. You are bragging about all the cities you've taken when you have 283 players vs. 54. By the numbers of course you should be taking cities. I have not and will not insult any particular players in your alliance, but i do think it is a funny that you gather a MASSIVE alliance and then brag about how you take all these cities, when by sheer numbers it's impossible for us to defend them.

Edit: I should clarify before someone goes whining about the 283, that's the combination of HElect, IB, and TVBC. And don't even act like you don't work together. There were several days i had joint ops run on me at the same time.

destroxxi

Phrourach
This is why Ithica is slowly dying out. You are bragging about all the cities you've taken when you have 283 players vs. 54. By the numbers of course you should be taking cities. I have not and will not insult any particular players in your alliance, but i do think it is a funny that you gather a MASSIVE alliance and then brag about how you take all these cities, when by sheer numbers it's impossible for us to defend them.

Edit: I should clarify before someone goes whining about the 283, that's the combination of HElect, IB, and TVBC. And don't even act like you don't work together. There were several days i had joint ops run on me at the same time.

You know what the sad part of this all.. your complaining about joining with an alliance that broke off from 1 alliance that the other 2 big alliances didn't like. you joined the wrong side your paying for it wah wah wah.

Secondly we do not cooperate why do you think there were so many times where igb beat us to a city or we beat igb to a city. its first come first serve you were just targeted out. you were easy pickings for the most part.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13294

Mate, DeB was a "very strong" alliance. We killed you then, you are slaughtering you now. Stats. No brag, just facts. You don't like it? Choose another server to simm.