Team Good Friends

DeletedUser

I'd be interested in giving it a go. Played formerly on Athens although my stat hisory seems to be all gone..

Just getting back into the game.

:eek: Slover! I promise not to nag you to death this time ;)

DeletedUser2663

Team Good Friends will be joining on the 30th. Await your invites to be sent as we will be joining using the link system. If you do not recieve an invite contact me.

DeletedUser29066

This sounds like fun. If I wasn't already committed to something else I'd apply to join. I might follow this thread anyway just to see how it goes.

DeletedUser

i was reading the first page thinking what the hell is going on and then realized someone transferred this thread here

DeletedUser31161

oh. i always wondered why you mods didn't just reopen king of the hill ;)

DeletedUser

And it explains why you feel the need to flex your muscle on those servers. It all makes so much sense. Will you be playing under your name or will you have a different in game name btw?

DeletedUser2663

I only ever play as Metalcore. So just wait for my name to pop up and that will be me joining.

DeletedUser

This world is gonna be great, we got Team Good Friends, Hateocracy, and D.N. This will be real fun.

DeletedUser2663

oh dam, i love that show lol. If we do well enough in ABP then we may deserve that name.