World Discussion

DeletedUser

Just more bad mouthing and hot air coming from Paragon's blow hole here.... nothing important to see. Gamma, you're totally right, they may be one of the best alliances in the game, but their hypocrisy screams out to everyone. And their arrogance has backed them up against a wall. OrestesofMastercard can't even charge enough money to save himself now that 75% of the server is out for him.

Lol! love the OrestesofMastercard thing, but Hell is right, lets stop before Fist tells us off! When his alliance loses a few.more.cities it will be reward enough :D

Although Orestes, sending 2 LS at me was not nice :(

DeletedUser17088

save himself now that 75% of the server is out for him.

this is hilarious because it requires 75% of you to kill one alliance :D even if you do beat paragon they have won. Numbers will always give you a clear advantage and no one will give you any respect for winning that way :D

but yes please keep it civil and on topic, if you want to have a heated conversation go on Jeremy Kyle

DeletedUser

this is hilarious because it requires 75% of you to kill one alliance :D even if you do beat paragon they have won. Numbers will always give you a clear advantage and no one will give you any respect for winning that way :D

but yes please keep it civil and on topic, if you want to have a heated conversation go on Jeremy Kyle

Hardly 75% of us.. More like 25% actually doing anything about it

DeletedUser29371

Hardly 75% of us.. More like 25% actually doing anything about it

even 25% of Olympia alliance 101 and olympian roughnecks is way ABOVE number of paragon cities

Atleast 2:1 And you need to count in the fact that LOS and Unknowns added another 25% which makes then 5:1 ATLEAST...

and im being generous hardly something to brag about

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

United MRAs consists of:

Olympia Alliance 101 - 146 Members/455 Cities
Olympian Roughnecks - 12 Members/57 Cities
KHAL DROGO - 66 Members/326 Cities
The Unknowns - 78 Members/212 Cities
Legionarie of Shadows- 151 Members/622 Cities
Legionarie of Shadows II - 119 Members/176 Cities
The Black Seal- 1 Member/13 Cities

Total: 573 players and 1,861 cities

vs

Paragon: 20 players and 221 cities

Even if 10% of "United Noobs" are attacking, it's still staggering in scale. From what I've seen, about 25% participate in attacks upon us.

DeletedUser30767

10% of noobs = 187 cities ... against well built and well replenished 221 Paragon cities ..

DeletedUser

10% of noobs = 187 cities ... against well built and well replenished 221 Paragon cities ..

Well replenished? Like I said, we're only 25% defense, as opposed to 90% defense for these noobs. Also, the number of noob attackers exceeds 10%.

I wish 100% would attack. The results will be the same. The hard part is convincing 500 players to continue sending attacks with no gains. Defending is a nice change of pace and I don't have to worry about tedious timing and calculations as much. Now Paragon can dominate Alliance Defender rankings like it does all other categories.

Unfortunately, United MRA attacks have petered off and they appear to be drained, so I'm getting a little bored. If I was under pressure I'd be too busy defending and coordinating to bother with all these forum posts.

DeletedUser

Well replenished? Like I said, we're only 25% defense, as opposed to 90% defense for these noobs. Also, the number of noob attackers exceeds 10%.

I wish 100% would attack. The results will be the same. The hard part is convincing 500 players to continue sending attacks with no gains. Defending is a nice change of pace and I don't have to worry about tedious timing and calculations as much. Now Paragon can dominate Alliance Defender rankings like it does all other categories.

Unfortunately, United MRA attacks have petered off and they appear to be drained, so I'm getting a little bored. If I was under pressure I'd be too busy defending and coordinating to bother with all these forum posts.

Do you think anyone actually believes your stupid fake statistics? No gains? 2 cities from Dragon ;) Another one to come, you still havent talked about your own fail attacks against Kaher, that was fun to look at. From what ive seen its only you and 4 others are your alliance that are worth the name.

DeletedUser29371

Do you think anyone actually believes your stupid fake statistics? No gains? 2 cities from Dragon ;) Another one to come, you still havent talked about your own fail attacks against Kaher, that was fun to look at. From what ive seen its only you and 4 others are your alliance that are worth the name.

Look gammar tommorow ill conquer you 2 cities from olympia alliance 101 and Unknowns ok ? so its 2 vs 2 both of those cities will be below 5000 points but hey maybe youll shut up with silly bragging then....

You wont ever get it so you're a lost case.... you will simply not realise that a city conquered in ocean 43 100 light years away from the next paragon player means .... ask dragon jumoon ask him what i told him to do with those cities.... i told him to GIVE THEM AWAY to the 1st guy out there... he ignored my directive so now you can brag... funnily enough the guy who brags actually did nothing except a LB or 2 and a few spies.... but hey its easy to be loudmouth in the middle of your MRA eh? you were not so brave when you were Dirty Dozen and i told them to attack olympia alliance 101

DeletedUser

I didn't even take part in the Kaher conquest. Dragon Jumoon has been inactive for days. Check athena if you don't believe me. He was inactive by the time the first CS landed.

DeletedUser30767

I didn't even take part in the Kaher conquest. Dragon Jumoon has been inactive for days. Check athena if you don't believe me. He was inactive by the time the first CS landed.

Just being objective, everytime you guys take a city from opposition , you say its their fault they are slacking noobs, etc... and it doesnt according to you, lower your achievement ... So its Dragon's own fault he was inactive ... No need to lower oppositions achievements by giving such lame excuses..

DeletedUser

Look gammar tommorow ill conquer you 2 cities from olympia alliance 101 and Unknowns ok ? so its 2 vs 2 both of those cities will be below 5000 points but hey maybe youll shut up with silly bragging then....

You wont ever get it so you're a lost case.... you will simply not realise that a city conquered in ocean 43 100 light years away from the next paragon player means .... ask dragon jumoon ask him what i told him to do with those cities.... i told him to GIVE THEM AWAY to the 1st guy out there... he ignored my directive so now you can brag... funnily enough the guy who brags actually did nothing except a LB or 2 and a few spies.... but hey its easy to be loudmouth in the middle of your MRA eh? you were not so brave when you were Dirty Dozen and i told them to attack olympia alliance 101

Below 5000 points? You're kidding me, right..? Excuses excuses , just admit it ;/ Must be touching a nerve because you're ordering your little monkeys to bolt me lol Which wont stop me talking ! ;) You havent seen the last of us either! mhmm. Ill admit ive been mostly involved in defensive ops, but lately ive been hitting Dragon. He seems to be the most easy target, perhaps you're still bitter about him being in The Unknowns and you dont trust him fully? :/

DeletedUser17088

take your conversation about the wars to the war thread please. this is world discussion, there must be more to talk about that just that war?...yeh? no?

if the answer is no and there is only the war to talk about then there is no need for this thread and it will be locked :)

DeletedUser29371

Below 5000 points? You're kidding me, right..? Excuses excuses , just admit it ;/ Must be touching a nerve because you're ordering your little monkeys to bolt me lol Which wont stop me talking ! ;) You havent seen the last of us either! mhmm. Ill admit ive been mostly involved in defensive ops, but lately ive been hitting Dragon. He seems to be the most easy target, perhaps you're still bitter about him being in The Unknowns and you dont trust him fully? :/

But Gammar its you who continously write 2:0 in cities so if i take 2 olympia/un knowns cities next to my islands that are on 2k and 4k points thats 2:2 right? i mean it doesnt care(based on your words) where the city is or how big is it just as long as its city...

no need to try you cannot stir me up ill just show you how meaningless your words are by conquering 2 cities then giving them up so youll see its not about how many cities you take but WHERE you take them.

You conviniently slipped the part where i exposed what a coward you were when you were alone in the middle of Olympia alliance and i told Dirty dozen to attack them.... you kept saying you are not as good as Paragon and can not do what paragon few did to Unknowns around them.

Answer it all not selectively.

I am not bitter at all, i am angry on his laziness to protect the name of Paragon and as such he has my full annoying leadership behind his neck...

Dont worry you would have 5 times annoying in Paragon because you are one of the worst lazy people around with active 24/7 on forums and 4 cities on points in game. I am sure you would not be as full of yourself if all your 4 cities would be next to Orestes or myself... now only your MRA turtle lords and your distance is saving you. So enjoy while it lasts.

Im moving this discussion from now on in wars thread.
as FOTNS asked had to reply here now ill do it in other thread.

DeletedUser30767

Talking about wars forum , Orestos seems to wanting to start a battle of poems on war forum ... :p :p...

As for world discussion, what does everyone make of Oktoberfest???

DeletedUser25074

better than olympics tbh lol.

It cant be abused like olympics was and there is nothing game changing in there. The rewards are a nice boost and not too easy to obtain by just spending gold.

DeletedUser30767

Yes, extremely well thought concept ... Even if IG wants to run it ... there was a suggestion given that they could allow premium users to buy amphoras ... especially for lazy people ... it would not disbalance the game much ,... get IG money ... and everyone else stays happy..

DeletedUser

You would have to be extremely lazy to buy amphoras! Haven't had to much trouble finding them, and while I look for them I normally do a 5min brewing so it is pretty easy and doesn't take to long.

DeletedUser

But yeah definitely better than olympics, and the rewards are not over powered, just a nice little boost.