Athens... Dying world

DeletedUser31161

is athens a dying world

yes! most of you i have never seen except for LG3G and he isn't exactly favored

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

the world is still lively, the forum is dead, quite a big difference ;)

DeletedUser

Athens still has more members than a large amount of more recent worlds, i would say its definitely alive.

DeletedUser25249

Athens is very much alive son, although the bob merge departure whatever you wanna call it has killed the east.

DeletedUser

Athens lives, but is in a slump. Everyone is still cleaning up after the mass exodus afer MORC won the WW race.

DeletedUser

Athens lives, but is in a slump. Everyone is still cleaning up after the mass exodus afer MORC won the WW race

allowing a player who hasn't taken an enemy city in his last 30 to use all the new greys in his area to artificially rise to the top of the BP rankings

DeletedUser

allowing a player who hasn't taken an enemy city in his last 30 to use all the new greys in his area to artificially rise to the top of the BP rankings

Most of my battle points are actually from fighting:
hi12345
Visceroy
Antibreak
AbelhaMestra

Yes, I haven't sent the cs to our enemy cities in awhile, but that doesn't mean that I don't do squat. I've helped killergoof on most of his sieges since we were in Thrace together. Get your facts straight, there's no bp to be had from those greys, they're already cleared.

DeletedUser22708

Are you referring to TrueDani by any chance?

DeletedUser31161

the world is still alive but soon MoRC will win and take over the whole world. they are too big

DeletedUser31161

Sorry. Triad with there many accounts will deffinently get to the top

DeletedUser11165

Guys arguing between ourselves is fair sport but lets not feed trolls or well trolling penguins eh

200ish attacks on me and No CS....cmon guys much better topic of conversation :)

DeletedUser22708

Guys arguing between ourselves is fair sport but lets not feed trolls or well trolling penguins eh

200ish attacks on me and No CS....cmon guys much better topic of conversation :)

Why would we want to send a cs if that was never the goal of those attacks :D

DeletedUser22708

I had to return the favor after my siege on gregor's city hehe ;)

DeletedUser

what is the best city to attack and earn double BP? oh, a well stacked one

DeletedUser

is athens a dying world

yes! most of you i have never seen except for LG3G and he isn't exactly favored

For one joined in February and still with 1 city left of course it's a dying world my friend. Please let us be the zombies and go to other worlds pursuing your "sworn" enemies.

Edited: With 87% of your bp being dbp I'd say that you are an excellent defender. Or your "sworn" enemies haunted you and you want to haunt them back?

Last edited by a moderator: