Who`s gonna stop us now?

DeletedUser24356

by the way ice since your new to the forums we will let it go but you double posted :eek: but your defenitly be right about parties I can't wait to enter one and well have a lot of fun

DeletedUser

Thanks chris, just proves that the road to success is always under construction. Not sure why it's that big of a deal since this is TS thread, but not really caring either. I have just got the decorations up and the cake is in the oven.

DeletedUser22448

Ice I wasn't nor have I ever Cried to Big Brother about anything, Second I was stating that the "Top 12 Alliances thread isn't for hard core banter, Third How do you say I hit below the belt? and another thing, I would be willing to say that Mully and the rest of WP have seen how I have handled myself against you and the rest of the Pre-Schooler's, and even a while back when a member of WP attacked me how I handled that situation(He attacked me 4 times and lost all and now he doesn't play}) Ohh ask Kingdavidc how he has done attacking my city Pests Salvation? he didn't get much BP or resources did he? Ohh might wanna tell Erik to quit dodging like a little girl as well. Want proof PM me IG and I'll send you the proof he Dodged.

And as for your cake does it have a hack saw in it for jailbird Billy? everyone might wanna take a second thought about eating that cake.

Now Ice when are you gonna fess up and come clean that you and your team are Preschoolers????\

Mungus thanks for the 1 Sword, 2 LS, and 12 Fast transports coming at me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22448

I guess I got my point across. Haven't seen anything worth while IG and this thread has died, I guess ts are too busy being a MRA Pre-School to care about the world forums. Ohh and I see not 1 of TS members are old enough too comprehend my post for a reply. I will continue till the end hope to see TS faultier as they really are not a worthy alliance too be in. they mandate what each member must do, they lie to most people, and can't wait to see there city count increase while there member base decreases because someone doesn't do what they are told.

I guess Ice is too busy planning who he is going to defend, mungus must be napping, Billy must be in jail again, and the rest are just doing what they want.

DeletedUser

I guess Ice is too busy planning who he is going to defend, mungus must be napping, Billy must be in jail again, and the rest are just doing what they want.

Hi Pest,
I propose you check the top12 thread and have a look at the current stats. There you can see what the cited people are actually doing...

DeletedUser22448

Hi Pest,
I propose you check the top12 thread and have a look at the current stats. There you can see what the cited people are actually doing...

Last time I looked it still showed the same thing that the Byzantium Pre-School for Rejects and loosers was ranked #1 because they all use school yard bulling tactics to scare people into quiting the world and then take there cities or they PM them and threaten them with join us or die messages. They have tried it 2 times with me have taken OHH 2 cities off me, and I am still here Still fighting and still obtaining BP from you punks, I have gotten the DBP to have 14 almost 15 cities from being attacked so much, the worse part is that since Febuary I haven't built any defensive units I just keep building Offensive units? I have had many a chats with Ice, Mungus, Billy and a few other original TS members, those of you that just ran scared and joined them from the west side of the world, don't have any room to talk or leggs to stand on, When you get to a Year of dealing with them constantly, then Come find me and we will talk. till then bugger off.

Ohh one more thing Mungus thanks for the single Sword Harbor check warning that I Should be on the look out for one of your class mates(Lower Class) to try and take a city from me. Please advise him that his CS is most likely going to be scrape wood at the bottom of my harbor just like the 10 other TS CS's that sit in my harbor floors. Ohh one more thing, Mungus, Ice, or even you TheBoob when you feel froggy feel free to let me know IG I will be standing by to watch you make fools of your selves again, and again, and agiain, ... like I have been doing since November of last year.
Ohh and please pass the following around to all your members
" All those of you who used to call your selves Commonwealth members Your time is marked be prepared."

Truthfully,
ThePest

DeletedUser16478

I don't usually care to get involved with this chest-thumping thing here...but occasionally something funny and telling comes my way... (today in the time of the PM below matches up to the time of this post). The statement, and the command of the English language in making it, says it all.

billy200 today at 04:35
? me do not understand

DeletedUser11067

i odissem te odio sit passio, sed i similis Jacquib alot, hi jac

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What ever happened to the valiant 'The Pest'? Sure could run off at the mouth about being important and how TS would never take a city. What happened? You still playing? Or did your transitioning of cities to new owners always plan to involve TS?