Recruitment is Limited. Near ocean 26.

Pact is Very Limited.

Abp's Is a must,

Not an MRA.

Active and Loyal Player. Welcome.

DeletedUser31161

i i was you i would join. smithy is a really good player

DeletedUser

Thanks bro its not hard to now what to do to kill organiz etc is it smaller the bester to become more powerful.

I wont ask players to join, they can come to me.

First target it demigodz ill kill them off 1 by 1.

DeletedUser

Raked 16, 151 players.

my alliance, ranked 105, 2 players.

I hate them i was in there for 3 days i lefted.

DeletedUser31161

haha so you know how they operate. who is the other person in your alliance

DeletedUser

A player on my island this hes a noob but not after this world he wont be ;)

my alliance name is elite army,

Profile says..

The Name Of The Alliance Say's It All

Recruitment:
Limited - Past Experiance Will Be Check Up.
Ocean 26-36.
Pact:
Limited Note:- A Messege To smithy7 Must Be Sent ( Power Over Size ).

DeletedUser31161

dont worry once you get your 4th city the'll be flooding in

DeletedUser31161

I knew u were quick but never this quick! U got to be using gold.

DeletedUser

Nope I Only By Gold for the city slot's. And resouces one after that no. my old account i spent a 10er in the whole year in the game. Its also nowing how to build the city you want it in the right way.

I would rather Recruit Noobs than Player thinking there good players. in this world.

Can teach them the way of SMITHY!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey smithy u are not saying that now! really that u said how u would not take over the alliance was bull from the begging.i guess u are not saying anything now since you have colonized one city and took an inactive 1700 point city from us.

DeletedUser

New Alliance Ocean 26,

Recruitment is Limited. Near ocean 26.

Pact is Very Limited.

Abp's Is a must,

Not an MRA.

Active and Loyal Player. Welcome.

I would love to join but I am all the way in O54. O well.

DeletedUser32373

Why does everyone hate MRA's? I hope you realize that there's hardly 1 alliance in the top 25 that ISN'T an MRA. The Prophets are the best, not even close, and you know it's true.

DeletedUser

[Hey Rick i do not see a problem with MRA especially when all the players are growing and are starting to take cities in my case. but for your case i mean look at Prophets of Chaos. they 200+ members yet no one messes with them cause of that number and quality, see smithy of course u quit on the world

DeletedUser

To comment on my last reply. MRA's are what every one does in the begging cmon' almost every one trys to recruit as many people as possible in the begging. The thing is once u get in the later stages of the game u have to drop all the inactive players and work with the active players. Cause then u do not have quality. In my case we are not a MRA as in that we have 200 players. We have less than that and less than 150. We are working our way down and are about to let go of a lot of players. MRA's are in the end not the way to go. Less player + Higher Quality = Better alliance

DeletedUser

Why does everyone hate MRA's? I hope you realize that there's hardly 1 alliance in the top 25 that ISN'T an MRA. The Prophets are the best, not even close, and you know it's true.

Sorry Rick but there is 3 alliances that aren't mra's in the top 15, Dragons of Fire, Omnes Unus Enim, and Ambrosia.

DeletedUser

now that i look again, there are only 5 alliances with more than 100 ppl in the top 15

DeletedUser31161

thank you!

Hey Rick i do not see a problem with MRA especially when all the players are growing and are starting to take cities in my case. but for your case i mean look at Prophets of Chaos. they 200+ members yet no one messes with them cause of that number and quality, see smithy of course u quit on the world

there are big problems with MRAs look down in history and you will see why. MRAs suck. the reason Prophets of Chaos have not been destroyed yet is because they are the academy of those idiots in TP.