Milestones Turn off the lights the party is over

DeletedUser

Best server ever - this is where I really learned this game. Players who aren't playing anymore and those who still are (but on other servers) - thanks for the memories, thanks for the camaraderie, thanks for the adrenaline rushes lol and most of all, thanks for teaching me this game. I'm not really addicted, I can quit anytime I want .... no, really I can .... I'm serious, I can quit anytime I want .....

DeletedUser19523

Best server ever - this is where I really learned this game. Players who aren't playing anymore and those who still are (but on other servers) - thanks for the memories, thanks for the camaraderie, thanks for the adrenaline rushes lol and most of all, thanks for teaching me this game. I'm not really addicted, I can quit anytime I want .... no, really I can .... I'm serious, I can quit anytime I want .....

legit. i love this server. i wonder if i can purchase the server from inno and keep it going? i was born here, the legend was made here.

#lemmebuyit #keepitgoing #SOCO #Epsilon'sthebest

for those of you who don't know what SOCO is, it means Servers only close once.

DeletedUser

legit. i love this server. i wonder if i can purchase the server from inno and keep it going? i was born here, the legend was made here.

#lemmebuyit #keepitgoing #SOCO #Epsilon'sthebest

for those of you who don't know what SOCO is, it means Servers only close once.

Who are you again?

DeletedUser9358

although i havent been there in awhile, epsilon is where i started as an Underdog...and ended as a Renegade...(rl forced me to go into vm)
good times :)

DeletedUser8467

Epsilon was the best. Iv been away for over a yr, but decided to start fresh in Delos. If there are any old Epsilon players (that know me), you should give the new world ago. Im no longer playing as Daveio, but as Squazy. Why? Because in my haste to start grepo again i enter in my Halo email account instead of my old one. Woops.

Peace out Epsilon. Good times :)

DeletedUser9358

Epsilon was the best. Iv been away for over a yr, but decided to start fresh in Delos. If there are any old Epsilon players (that know me), you should give the new world ago. Im no longer playing as Daveio, but as Squazy. Why? Because in my haste to start grepo again i enter in my Halo email account instead of my old one. Woops.

Peace out Epsilon. Good times :)

i too am in delos...youre on the wrong team ;)

DeletedUser4945

Looked in on the forum on a whim. Frankly, I'm surprised to see any familiar names here, but I do! Had a blast playing here, and have many fond memories of some great players. Kudos to anyone who recognizes my name and played to the end. Truly devoted (if crazy) players!

DeletedUser

I recognize!!! Great times too.

@ Chilli: Why didn't you tell me you were still playing!??!?!?!?!!

jack116798

Phrourach
I'ts been great to play with you all . was sad when Underwood / Mel / KB / Salik & the rest went & the world ended then for me & most the rest . Well done to the Mega alliance for winning the world as well .Still playing Heros if a couple of other worlds but this one was great.
In fact almost as good as Delta !!

DeletedUser

Got 2.5 million coin in a ton of my caves... all going to waste 8_(

DeletedUser

Great to see Mel stop by, we still miss you Mel :)

I think most but a couple people that posted in this thread were in SE at one point or another lol