Allowed Scripts ?

DeletedUser23986

darmunash123, he is not asking to allow the script. That thread is a moderated one, and each post needs to be verified by a moderator before it becomes visible. He is talking about that.

admiral, pm me the script mate.

DeletedUser20415

The script grepolis report converter, it is used with google chrome.
The only thing that It actually does it convert reports. And does not have anything automatic, or any thing that replace premium features.

DeletedUser23986

I know a lot of people use it. I heard somewhere that it is legal, can't guarantee that though. It doesn't automate anything, just stores data.

DeletedUser

The script grepolis report converter, it is used with google chrome.
The only thing that It actually does it convert reports. And does not have anything automatic, or any thing that replace premium features.

Yep the report converter is legal.

DeletedUser

Grepolis Report Converter is an approved script. The Grepolis PM has to approve the script before we can put it on the list so it takes a while for scripts to be approved.

DeletedUser

whiskeydelta, i don't think the mods have the power to allow a script! So their posting here won't matter. It must the coma or co-comas or product manager, who has the powers.
lol i didn't actually say they could allow it, just that they're working on the list which is what Tanuki said in an earlier post

DeletedUser27587

Grepolis Report Converter is an approved script. The Grepolis PM has to approve the script before we can put it on the list so it takes a while for scripts to be approved.

if the report converter is approved than why can we not update it? it says that it is not allowed.

DeletedUser20415

you can update, they just change it from a independent script to an extension to Tampermonkey script :)

*Adasko*

Phrourach
you can update, they just change it from a independent script to an extension to Tampermonkey script :)

you can use DIO, GRC and Quack
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

DeletedUser42857

its still an independant script, in fact they have now stopped developing the chrome extension

You just need tampermonkey (chrome, opera), Greasemonkey (Firefox) or violentmonkey (opera) and Safari is not updated yet.

DeletedUser15953

can someone put a link here to wherever the approved list is?