No Rules Against Them All

DeletedUser11965

And the obvious thing is you wouldn't lose it if you defended it properly or sniped the CS.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, even though I'm in MI and think revolt hijacking is bad, it's a part of the game. We can do the same thing as NR. If it was actually cheating it wouldn't be allowed somehow in the rules.

DeletedUser

it's not cheating, simply good thinking

you guys could do the same

and its not exactly a war if everything is done as it is supposed to be done

DeletedUser

it's not cheating, simply good thinking

you guys could do the same

and its not exactly a war if everything is done as it is supposed to be done

I do not think anyone has called it cheating, just dirty and or cheap. Truthfully all the measure can do for anyone is act as a stopgap but as ArShark said:

And the obvious thing is you wouldn't lose it if you defended it properly or sniped the CS.

If they having trouble defending then maybe they should build more defense? I know it sounds rather logical but perhaps that might be a solution....

DeletedUser30111

I'm sure that you know we aren't having any more trouble defending than any alliance would if at war with the whole world, haha.
This was obviously a last ditch back-up plan that happen to work once, and the fact that it upset you so much makes me want to convince others to do it :)
Like I said before, this couldn't be a long term strategy to depend on continuously and really isn't particularly as cheap as it is stupid (No offense tanuki, y'all are doing a great job in an ocean where you're so outnumbered). And if this worked on you, then it's on you to find a way to make sure it doesn't work next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

So if we revolt all her cities, launch a CS to all of them, you guys will rim her personally :)?

DeletedUser

Its not like he didn't get support though is it?

DeletedUser30111

Yeah, but he's still oceans away from our core, it takes personally me 12 hours atleast to support most of leopard's cities, so I'd have to know the moment he get's revolted to even be of help, and that's a majority of No Rules. Y'all did do a good job of taking him out of 63, but like I said, I would only hope that your 296 cities in O63 would provide an advantage over our now 21 cities. (We're good, just not that good ;)

DeletedUser

You are correct, 63 is def our territory, and we out number you there considerably. I know that the distance makes it hard to react in time, but I have still seen spy reports of NR cities just before an RR that have thousands of troops in them. In terms of points you are nearly double our size, which means you should be able to summon more troops doesn't it?

DeletedUser

You are correct, 63 is def our territory, and we out number you there considerably. I know that the distance makes it hard to react in time, but I have still seen spy reports of NR cities just before an RR that have thousands of troops in them. In terms of points you are nearly double our size, which means you should be able to summon more troops doesn't it?
*cough* *cough* coalition *cough* *cough* multi-front war *cough* cough*

DeletedUser

Maiby u forgoten we aren't only at war with u.

DeletedUser

all of which NR started.... So do not complain
Why the hell would I complain????? This stuff is fun (yes I said this world was fun +P). Your guy basically asked why the entire NR might wasn't behind stopping you guys and I gave a reason.

DeletedUser

Maiby u forgoten we aren't only at war with u

Hey you guys took one of those cities back didnt ya?

EDIT: Sorry, not you but one NR guy did...

Why the hell would I complain????? This stuff is fun (yes I said this world was fun +P). Your guy basically asked why the entire NR might wasn't behind stopping you guys and I gave a reason.

Believe me we know you are fighting a multi-front war but again you all did start it so I would see no reason as to why you would use it as an excuse that you were not able to defend some of those cities properly. Lets be blunt shall we? MI was not involved until TNE decided to get us involved and then merge into NR, now your saying that you are not able to defend fully because its a multi front war? All I can say to that is perhaps there was a bit of over-confidence and now reality is settling in.

DeletedUser

Hey you guys took one of those cities back didnt ya?

EDIT: Sorry, not you but one NR guy did...

Believe me we know you are fighting a multi-front war but again you all did start it so I would see no reason as to why you would use it as an excuse that you were not able to defend some of those cities properly. Lets be blunt shall we? MI was not involved until TNE decided to get us involved and then merge into NR, now your saying that you are not able to defend fully because its a multi front war? All I can say to that is perhaps there was a bit of over-confidence and now reality is settling in.
Mmmm, lets see, few players in one alliance vs whole large alliance+baby alliance is a bit harder than normal war. Of course we would start it, remember what we have in our charter thingy? Far as overconfidence idk, not see a person saying you guys will roll over, yet no seeing people fear you at all. We honestly are just playing the game and most are having fun. The better the fight the happier we'll be. The whole alliance vs that on that one guy means that you should've take a few cities considering where he is. despite the help he got, thats all.

DeletedUser11965

Dayta..he was never in NR so he wouldnt know the charter.
Yes the charter: "Dont bite off more than you can chew."
NR individuals bit off too much, some are choking on it now.