the doom of Farsala

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date

DeletedUser3303

Its a speed 1 world and it was announced late, most experienced players like to form premade alliances and play quicker worlds.
but there still a few good players around, also i think its good for players starting there first world.

DeletedUser3303

every premades i have been apart of, has dominated there world, although i do prefer to join a world and just see where i end up.

DeletedUser

I feel better. No one knows me. I was around a LONG time ago.

Aicy

Strategos
Truthfully? Bad. You've just thrown random images together, and haven't done anything in order to make it so that they actually complement or go with one another.

Also this is not the place to ask.

DeletedUser2663

Ha towel. Dam nice to see you around. Been a long time since you graced this game with ye pressence.

DeletedUser2663

Yea i quit during 2011 but i came back this year. Still a few of us players from NmE, Illuminati and Aspereons Agronaughts in gamma are still around. Most of the ones i know are playing with me in calydon

DeletedUser

Whats Calydon? Another server? I'll be game to playin with you again. Just let me know

DeletedUser

I have only been around for one year playing another world. However i lead my alliance Blunt Posse into many wars before having issues that can not be released here causing me to leave the world. I was in vacation mode for the last few months in that world making my playing time only being just a few weeks in total from the last 4 months. My name is still in the top 30 in that world and before i went into vacation mode was in the top five at one point the top three. I ask again that any experienced players that want to see this game through contact me in the game. I am in ocean 44 and dont see a problem having allies that are in the surrounding oceans since the player cap is so high in the alliances in this world. This is a new world with many new players, however i dont think we should take a few months before getting to know one another. Lets get this game started, communication will be the first step for any decent player. I prefer skype, my skype id is spaceballz2010 and i urge any of you to contact me on there.

DeletedUser829

Don't worry I'm playing this world now, but very casually.

You're still around? Hell I remember messing with you back at Grepo Launch with TG and JonnyDixon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

metalcore - NmE was back in zeta yes? I played with you guys briefly after I left Semper Fi and then had to quit for uni finals

DeletedUser

check agian. me and my pal are playing. we are very famos in the first 3 worlds and some of the latest. not to brag but in Baris i took down the #1 alliance that everyone hated. i was very famos in Baris

Last time I checked nobody took out Insidious, leadership just went inactive and players split. Seeing as I was the founder and dont even know who you are you can't be that famous (;

DeletedUser

I'm playing in Farsala too-- I think it's nice to play in 1 speed world... Just sit and drink coffee! :D

DeletedUser

To be honest world speed doesn't bother me too much, I don't care just as long as it isn't revolt lol.

DeletedUser

EVERYONE - but Everyone in the North-East - or the Core ( small Core ).
Don't know if this is a Glitch or what - BUT - the other four Quadrants are EMPTY - I have Checked.