Auto updating maps

DeletedUser3613

Here are [user]ac04[/user]'s auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes.

If there are any problems with the maps, please let [user]ac04[/user] know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?16160-Feature-1-Auto-Updating-Maps

So without further ado, here are the maps:

___

Credit to jorisva1 for fixing the links

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why is the dispersion of players like this? Cant imagine there is actually that many players choosing northeast over other directions. The same thing appears to be happening on the world Farsela as well. I am assuming it is some kind of glitch, if so I hope it will be fixed soon. If not it seems like the kind of thing that could be a world ruiner.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much! :)
and yes, the dispersion is weird. Shouldn't it be growing around the circle at a semi-even rate?

And dazlerr, feel free to delete my thread about these maps, seeing as it is pointless now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a great topic, bud a little thing. The Doom Reaper and The Dutch horde, looks like eachother (in colours).
And, The Fallen is the same colour as the ocean sow... Are they everywhere?

DeletedUser6378

looks to me like grepolis messed up in one of there updates. I choose NW and got SW.

DeletedUser31161

its revolving around 54. thats were war is gonna be

DeletedUser11965

Weird, when I click on the maps, it took me to a page not found. You have the incorrect links in.

DeletedUser3613

hmmm, they appear to be working ok for me ........

Is anyone else having problems with them ?

DeletedUser

I'm also having the problem. It's not that we can't see them maps, we can. It's just when we click on them to go the URL, it gives an error...

DeletedUser

Well gad there is more people on the rim than in the core because of a unfixed glitch, Yay. Maybe the core oceans will fill up someday!!

DeletedUser

Well gad there is more people on the rim than in the core because of a unfixed glitch, Yay. Maybe the core oceans will fill up someday!!

I doubt it. Have you seen Farsala's map lately? There are player all the way in o50 and o94, but still the core hasn't begun to fill up.

DeletedUser11965

Haha, nice..nice...those people on the rim will have it easy.

DeletedUser

I doubt it. Have you seen Farsala's map lately? There are player all the way in o50 and o94, but still the core hasn't begun to fill up.

happens all the time. people often choose random in the direction selection when starting. so they get placed in random. in this case the rim portions. it didnt happen earlier. might be some technicality in new worlds. i had to restart myself.