Slightly Mean

DeletedUser

Thought it might be a good time to add our alliance to the list.

Certainly there has been a fair amount of speculation about us on this forum although as expected it is the core alliances that seem to get the most attention.
We felt that it was best for us to stand by our actions rather than words in the first month of this world.
So far we believe we have made a reasonable account of ourselves.
We are a strictly activity focused alliance less concerned with experience although we are lucky to be blessed with a number of experienced players.
In the early stages we have ruthlessly kicked all but the most active players.
We are also pleased with the speed the new players to grep have picked up the basics and progressed.
We have fought off a number of concerted CS attacks through effective communication and speedy response to threat.

Although we have stopped recruiting actively we are always willing to listen to any request from active and aggressive players, we have accepted a couple of requests in the last week, so if you feel you cut the mustard feel free to message us.

DeletedUser

Nice to see you guys getting involved in the externals and a decent thread. Good luck in Delos.

DeletedUser29066

Welcome to the forums guys. I'm usually slightly mean until I have my first cup of coffee in the morning, then settle in to mildly grumpy until I finish the second cup:D

DeletedUser

Thank you for the warm reception , I hope to keep you abreast of all our news over the coming months.

DeletedUser

Seems there are some friends of mine from Marathon on your team - elwain, Turabo, crazzyone, GKDaddy. If there are many more like them on your squad I think you'll do very well.
Good luck:)

DeletedUser

Seems there are some friends of mine from Marathon on your team - elwain, Turabo, crazzyone, GKDaddy. If there are many more like them on your squad I think you'll do very well.
Good luck:)

Indeed we have been very lucky in as much as we have a core of experienced active and generous players including your friends.

DeletedUser31161

Welcome but i'm not going that u guys are such a good alliance. You rose from trechury and dont have good stats still. Thats my oppinion but welcome to the forums

DeletedUser

Welcome but i'm not going that u guys are such a good alliance. You rose from trechury and dont have good stats still. Thats my oppinion but welcome to the forums

Thanks, I guess... :heh:
This is where we "rose from":
2tl6e.png

DeletedUser31161

i'm not sure its something i heard around. you know this penguin. he hears news around from the old terrorist and believes its real

DeletedUser1405

Nice to see a new face in the forums, welcome aboard and good luck with the alliance.

DeletedUser

:cool:

Looking good so far despite a certain alliance having a proxy war with us and another blatantly trying to recruit our members.
Proxy war is having certain success due to geography ...blatant recruiting failing dismally ...
In the scheme of things....it's all good...steady growth...and our members becoming better and better at working together for the greater good...

We have plans to redress the balance in the proxy war.....and the alliance that thinks it is cool to try and recruit our members may discover that approach is commonly considered an act of war in this game....am I wrong?

DeletedUser

cmon no need to keep secrets, who ar eyou having this proximity war with. and BTW your alliance recruited one of AUs memebers.

tell me more about slighty mean and what they are getting upto

DeletedUser

cmon no need to keep secrets, who ar eyou having this proximity war with. and BTW your alliance recruited one of AUs memebers.

tell me more about slighty mean and what they are getting upto

Definition of proxy war
noun

a war instigated by a major power which does not itself become directly involved:

Why an alliance would do such a thing ? Well believe me when I say you are in a better position to answer that one.

As for recruiting Au's members, there has been no effort on our side to do such a thing. An attack on one of our members brought a swift response and the player in question decided that our alliance seemed the better for him , mainly due to his location IMO.

DeletedUser

REALLY????? we helped your alliance and you could not musta a B.. let alone a BIREME.. we supported your guys when you left them to rot
:cool:

Looking good so far despite a certain alliance having a proxy war with us and another blatantly trying to recruit our members.
Proxy war is having certain success due to geography ...blatant recruiting failing dismally ...
In the scheme of things....it's all good...steady growth...and our members becoming better and better at working together for the greater good...

We have plans to redress the balance in the proxy war.....and the alliance that thinks it is cool to try and recruit our members may discover that approach is commonly considered an act of war in this game....am I wrong?