Looking for my dream ally (ocean 53)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Recruitmentposter-cool-comp.jpg

Hey everyone.

I'm looking for an aggressive ally around me. Wanna become a part of something big and scary before being colonized by something big and scary.

Have no grepo experience but played similar games before.
4198 points
2076 BP
Ranked 23rd in the ocean.

DeletedUser

Try to get into hateocracy, it's the only top 12 alliance close to you. Send berx a lovely sonnet expressing your eagerness and, ofcourse, your hidden deep love for berx. Only then might he consider inviting you. :p
Otherwise getting into a local alliance would be your best bet. ;)

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

For a first timer at this game you seem to be doing ok. Good bp/point ratio.

Basically, keep that up and just be a good killer, Alliances love recruiting killers. Finf an alliance in your ocean to join, DOnt join alliances in other oceans as for obviously reason they will be of no use to you.

DeletedUser

join a local alliance so you are safe, then when a real alliance starts moving in betray your local alliance

DeletedUser

Thanks for your replies, but got in the alliance I actually wanted to get in. It wasn't an easy job (at some point I was 99% sure they'd eat me, but they didn't). After Snake's reply they'll likely change their mind lol :D

The thread could be closed now.

DeletedUser

The Mors are a strong upcoming alliance! They will do well for you, that is my humble prediction :)

DeletedUser22650

highly doubtful...they're in o54 which means borrowed timwe, shouldve researched a bit better there :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.