Ellas Fight Club Dissolving

DeletedUser31143

lol.. thats why i dont really want to consider your opinion in here. first of all i really dont need to justify my growth rate to you. i grow slow because i dont devote my entire time to game and i use my resources to attack players bigger than me.
second, i really wouldnt bother to join any alliance where i wont stay for long. that my policy. when i join, i stay with them and dont join others just when i find a better alliance than former one like few others. so yeah, dont bother to give my advice. yours is not appreciated.
third, whatever i posted, i never said i was abandoned. i havent been attacked and i dont think anyone will attack me for some time now. when i said ills about EFC leaders, it was because they left a lot of players clueless. you know, many have quit since then including my first friend in this world? all because they didnot have the spine to fight back.

You're willing to criticize others but are defensive when someone else points out your personal flaws. I get messages from guys like you all the time.

Message 1: Take me in your alliance; I love you long time.
Message 2: Why you not respond to my message?
Message 3 (after I tell them that they need to grow): But I will grow in your alliance; I am great take me now.
Message 4 (after I point out that they've been playing in this world for a while and do not show a propensity to grow): You're mean; I am a very good player and you will be sorry for not taking me.

As far as being attacked, you will be attacked when someone decides to farm you. And they will. You will likely soon quit en47, just as you have in en41 and en53.

Yes, I know your type.

DeletedUser

You're willing to criticize others but are defensive when someone else points out your personal flaws. I get messages from guys like you all the time.

Message 1: Take me in your alliance; I love you long time.
Message 2: Why you not respond to my message?
Message 3 (after I tell them that they need to grow): But I will grow in your alliance; I am great take me now.
Message 4 (after I point out that they've been playing in this world for a while and do not show a propensity to grow): You're mean; I am a very good player and you will be sorry for not taking me.

As far as being attacked, you will be attacked when someone decides to farm you. And they will. You will likely soon quit en47, just as you have in en41 and en53.

Yes, I know your type.

and i know your type. you just think that you are too mighty to even talk to small players. can anyone claim that i have requested an invite from any of the alliance?? no, because i havent. so, yeah, you cant include me in those. as for the farming thing, it wont happen, so dont bother. i havent been farmed ever nor will i be. and if you think that i will quit because of being farmed, then you are wrong again. if i quit, it will be because i have got my exams coming up. that wont be for about 4 months. and in case you havent noticed, i have never played in any world for more than 10-12 days except theta. i join, and i i like it, i continue. otherwise i dont. what about you though. whats your record that you boast so much. even players with 3 million points are not as insulting as you are. talk to any one in theta. a single player in there could take on your entire alliance. have you ever heard of theta alliances?

and why dont we discussin messages. no need to bother entire actium.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31143

As i speak, Ellas Fight Club and EFC(its academy) are merging into illuminati thus making illuminati, and MRA. I am not particularly thrilled to join them moreover they wont invite me(i am less than 3k points), but i do need an alliance and there are none in my region besides them. What options do i have?? Play till i get conquered or simply leave or join some other alliance and wait for them to dissolve after few days? Because i know this will happen. It always does.

So, what should i do?

I am reposting your initial post of this thread.

1) There are other alliances near you. I've pointed that out. It only took me a couple of minutes to list several nearby alliances.
2) I've told you what you can do.
3) You don't like my advice.

and i know your type. you just think that you are too mighty to even talk to small players. can anyone claim that i have requested an invite from any of the alliance?? no, because i havent. so, yeah, you cant include me in those. as for the farming thing, it wont happen, so dont bother. i havent been farmed ever nor will i be. and if you think that i will quit because of being farmed, then you are wrong again. if i quit, it will be because i have got my exams coming up. that wont be for about 4 months. and in case you havent noticed, i have never played in any world for more than 10-12 days except theta. i join, and i i like it, i continue. otherwise i dont. what about you though. whats your record that you boast so much. even players with 3 million points are not as insulting as you are. talk to any one in theta. a single player in there could take on your entire alliance. have you ever heard of theta alliances?

and why dont we discussin messages. no need to bother entire actium.

I gave you an unvarnished assessment of you as a player, which was necessary when one discusses options. Of course that now makes me arrogant. If you can't handle advice, don't ask for it. And to be clear, you asked for advice in your first post.

As for Theta, this is Actium. Theta is en8, a much more mature world. As far as any individual or alliance here in Actium, all are welcome to attack me. I love playing defense because you get a much higher ratio of BPs. Unfortunately, I rarely get attacked and then when I am, it's usually just a token force.
I'm bigger than you; send an attack my way. Please. (you stated that you only attack larger players).

And no, I have no desire to exchange messages with you. I get enough unsolicited messages from your type on a daily basis.

DeletedUser

Starting at the rim aint all that bad to be honest, you are free from the initial power-struggle that comes with new world, have a whole lot of noobs around you to farm and gain BP from and can breathe alot easier as the major player's attention is headed the other way. Started in O32 myself, so pretty much as rim as you, barely anything outside and only might and glory towards the centre. Our alliance started less than 2 months ago, as well as 90% of our members and we are already nearing top12, though have to shed some dead weight before making it there.
The main thing is just to find some prosperous alliance in your area, no matter how small, but if the leaders are active and willing enough anything can happen. I had a choice between a top12 alliance - Malestrom and a new starting alliance, I chose the latter and now things are turned around, we take cities from the "now former-top12 alliance" Maelstrom and their academy every day, having lost only 2 small inactive cities throughout our war.

I believe no-one can give you any other advice here on the forums, open your world map, open the rankings and grepostats and do some research about your neightbourhood, pick out an alliance that seems to have a future and stick with them.

DeletedUser31852

I agree with you mate, great words of wisdom...
I am not the super active player... in theta, I started in 36... not very core-ish at all, but I stuck through and I never remember needing to fight for my life like here... (am south east ocean 45)

DeletedUser

So far I've played in three worlds, started in O67 (rim) in Zeta and made it to the top100 of players, started in O45 (centre) in Xi and didn't go very far there and now in Actium I'm in the rim again and things seem to be going very well.

Guess I just like starting at the rim :D

DeletedUser31852

Same for me, Actium is first world I started in a core ocean... and boy it is harder than anything else- then again, for the first time im doing my own alliance

DeletedUser

i dont think ranks of alliances matter at all at this point. actually very few alliances that are ranked top 12 now will last for more than 3-4 months.

DeletedUser3393

^ true, because of the small alliance caps.. Alliances die too fast.

So I expect more big names to vanishing.. Big props to SG to still survive out here.

DeletedUser

^ true, because of the small alliance caps.. Alliances die too fast.

So I expect more big names to vanishing.. Big props to SG to still survive out here.

well I'm not going to comment on SG, as I'm one of them, but we have some fighting spirit and stubbornness in our alliance

but very true about alliances dying fast - remember Top 12 from 3 months ago?

1 British Empire
2 New Life
3 Chaos Angels
4 Shooting Star
5 O.S.S
6 Dukes
7 G.O.W
8 Snow Princess
9 Black Templars
10 Twilight
11 name to be decided
12 Vice

and 2 months ago?
1 Clockmare
2 Force
3 AVALANCHE
4 Dukes
5 The Syndicate
6 Octavian Vanguard
7 Shadow Guards
8 The Gunslingers
9 Black Assassins
10 The Last Knights
11 Kingdom Eternal
12 Illuminati

or even from last month?
1 - Clockmare
2 - Mythic
3 - Force
4 - Death Row Ministries
5 - Honor
6 - Shadow Guards
7 - Cute Fluffy Kittens
8 - The Last Knights
9 - Illuminati
10 - The Polar Bears
11 - Maelstrom
12 - Sinners Forgiveness

DeletedUser31852

well I'm not going to comment on SG, as I'm one of them, but we have some fighting spirit and stubbornness in our alliance

but very true about alliances dying fast - remember Top 12 from 3 months ago?

1 British Empire
2 New Life
3 Chaos Angels
4 Shooting Star
5 O.S.S
6 Dukes
7 G.O.W
8 Snow Princess
9 Black Templars
10 Twilight
11 name to be decided
12 Vice

and 2 months ago?
1 Clockmare
2 Force
3 AVALANCHE
4 Dukes
5 The Syndicate
6 Octavian Vanguard
7 Shadow Guards
8 The Gunslingers
9 Black Assassins
10 The Last Knights
11 Kingdom Eternal
12 Illuminati

or even from last month?
1 - Clockmare
2 - Mythic
3 - Force
4 - Death Row Ministries
5 - Honor
6 - Shadow Guards
7 - Cute Fluffy Kittens
8 - The Last Knights
9 - Illuminati
10 - The Polar Bears
11 - Maelstrom
12 - Sinners Forgiveness

3 months ago:
None left now under same name

2 months ago
2 left now: CM and SG

1month ago:
Amazingly, only 7 out of 12 there... so in 1 month, 5 alliances dissapeared from top 12...with DRM shooting down, and PB , Mythic and CM down a fewonly SG and CFK went up!!
Long live SG!

DeletedUser3393

Very interesting read biikej.

idontknow u forgot about illuminati they went up too :p