Top & Flop players

DeletedUser

You may call me ... "The awesome One", if Mourinho can be the Special One, i wanna be awesome! :D

DeletedUser

Does it make me gay when i'm in love with myself?:rolleyes:

buddy, i am sure that these posts will be deleted. but as to your quote, i must say that to become gay, you need another male. i would call you homo _____.

DeletedUser

buddy, i am sure that these posts will be deleted. but as to your quote, i must say that to become gay, you need another male. i would call you homo _____.

Haha on the Dutch forum you would get a warning or points for saying that. Had a funny discussion a few days ago. In the Netherlands we have a band called the Jostiband, they are a bunch of retards playing instruments and i compared an alliance with them. I got a warning for it and i started a discussion on whether it's even an insult to make a comparison like that, as you can see it as well as a positive in the sence that less gifted people are able to make these instruments sound "ok" or at least not horrible. The comment i got back on it was that if it could be interpeted as an insult, even when it isn't, they will give you a warning for it. Imagine a judge applying the law that way.... ok, you are not proven guilty, but what you did could have resulted in this, so i will sentence you to two years in prison. hahaha.

DeletedUser

Haha on the Dutch forum you would get a warning or points for saying that. Had a funny discussion a few days ago. In the Netherlands we have a band called the Jostiband, they are a bunch of retards playing instruments and i compared an alliance with them. I got a warning for it and i started a discussion on whether it's even an insult to make a comparison like that, as you can see it as well as a positive in the sence that less gifted people are able to make these instruments sound "ok" or at least not horrible. The comment i got back on it was that if it could be interpeted as an insult, even when it isn't, they will give you a warning for it. Imagine a judge applying the law that way.... ok, you are not proven guilty, but what you did could have resulted in this, so i will sentence you to two years in prison. hahaha.

dont worry man. we will have a lot of fun. just wait for a few days. this forum seems dull now. after 1-2 months, it will be the party house