Goofiest things you've ever seen in an acadamy.

DeletedUser

like it says! ....thought this would be a little fun topic for everyone....we've all taken cities .....opened up the acadamy.......and slammed our faces on our keyboards yelling what the !@$#! were you thinking!

i would have to say the worst one i've seen is actually a city my wife took where the player had actually tried to and pretty much accomplished researching them row by row from the beggining to fill out each row.....definately first time player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31322

I conquered a city with the academy at level 30 ..... not even 1 research done . I m not sure the previous owner even opened the academy :)

DeletedUser

I conquered a city with the academy at level 30 ..... not even 1 research done . I m not sure the previous owner even opened the academy :)

It's possible he rage quit and burned his culture points to reset everything. Happens to me a lot.

DeletedUser29371

Well i managed to get 1 city from olympia alliance 101 i think and it had every wrong research possible.

spy acceleration
crane
architecture
meteorology
Triremes
Breakthrough
diplomacy
cryptology

it made me thought why did i even conquer if i spent more CP fixing and as such wasting CP!

i really really wish spy reports would give you Academy researches REPORT! this is a must be thing for a spy .........

DeletedUser

Well i managed to get 1 city from olympia alliance 101 i think and it had every wrong research possible.

spy acceleration
crane
architecture
meteorology
Triremes
Breakthrough
diplomacy
cryptology

it made me thought why did i even conquer if i spent more CP fixing and as such wasting CP!

i really really wish spy reports would give you Academy researches REPORT! this is a must be thing for a spy .........

I second that the past 2 cities i got were terrible, one started researching everything and ran out of RP at bunks :/
and the second one wasn't as bad but was complete opposite research based as what i wanted the city to be. But then again i guess these are why the cities are easy to take.

DeletedUser

I've just taken a weird one in Delos. L25 academy with:

Slinger
Booty
Ceramics
Architecture
Crane
Plow

And that's all...

DeletedUser

Let's see now. When we develop the quarry, we have a crane working in the animation. Yet one of our research choices is a crane. OK, this sounds like a job for anomolyman.