Heads Up

DeletedUser

hahaha I will have to 100% disagree with you there. Soc was able to collect the most talent I have ever seen on one team, organize over 200 people at the start, and then absolutely crush everyone without any pacts. Not only that he was by far the number one player and top attacker when he quit the server. Leaders should lead by example. I think you did not play the early days of corinth or you would not be saying that.

DeletedUser

hahaha I will have to 100% disagree with you there. Soc was able to collect the most talent I have ever seen on one team, organize over 200 people at the start, and then absolutely crush everyone without any pacts. Not only that he was by far the number one player and top attacker when he quit the server. Leaders should lead by example. I think you did not play the early days of corinth or you would not be saying that.

No I didn't. As I've said I have played this game for a week now. I'm a neophyte; my opinions are probably going to be wrong. I have only heard things about him and have seen Permanent Ban in Corinth on GrepoStats and they didn't look like they were doing very well. :D

DeletedUser

i dont know about who you are talking to. but i might have seen some of the best leaders in theta. and mind you, theta has some of the most awesome alliances in the entire server

DeletedUser

Less competitive for what? The BP race? Everyone is so crazed about being the best in BP, they don't realize that right now, it's not that important. 99% of the world still has only one city and the first few conquests are only starting to go out. BP isn't a measure of who can churn out troops the fastest and attack random cities; and right now, that's all that is happening.
It seems much more strategic early in the world to worry more about building your city rather than spending resources on troops. When the conquest era is in full blast, you'll see the real BP start to come out.
Having high bp at this stage does help although I admit it isn't all that matters. More bp equals more city slots though once you reach conquest. Many of our members already have enough bp for 3 cities and some of us enough for 4. There lies the advantage in having lots of bp. I am not conquest ready yet, but when I am I will be able to take two cities in quick succession because of my high bp.

DeletedUser

i dont know about who you are talking to. but i might have seen some of the best leaders in theta. and mind you, theta has some of the most awesome alliances in the entire server
Did they fight with pacts? If so that alone makes them less impressive than Soc/PB. They literally took on the whole server and owned everyone while they were at their peak. They controlled 3 of 4 core oceans within the first few months of the server. You will be hard pressed to find a team like them again.

DeletedUser

Did they fight with pacts? If so that alone makes them less impressive than Soc/PB. They literally took on the whole server and owned everyone while they were at their peak. They controlled 3 of 4 core oceans within the first few months of the server. You will be hard pressed to find a team like them again.

maybe you dont know about theta servers. the alliance which i speak of was surrounded by enemies on all sides of bigger size. they are still around and winning. check the map. the name is the phalanx

DeletedUser

Phalanax has pacts though yes? I believe they were also a merging of multiple alliances? PB was there from the very beginning.

DeletedUser

My old alliance was a good one we owned about 6 whole ocean in my old world.

Ok, probably not compared to Permanent Ban. I've researched them a little..

They were pretty good.

DeletedUser

Ok fella alot of us left the world about a year ago.
They wouldnt of dominated the world though if it wernt for PV leaving for corinth imo. PV was kicking everyone around before they left.

DeletedUser

I do not think it is fair to compare different alliances from different worlds. It so much depends on individual world, that to say one alliance from world X is better than alliance from world Y doesn't make any sense. Same thing with players. Same player can be top in one world and fail for whatever reasons in another.

DeletedUser20415

They wouldnt of dominated the world though if it wernt for PV leaving for corinth imo. PV was kicking everyone around before they left.

So true !

lol so the question kryptea are the next PB or PV ?? will see but I greatly dought of it :pro:

DeletedUser20415

PV like PB, u know gold agressive players never sleeps, great leadership .... more like a nightmare :p

my kind of people. except the gold thign