Total ABP: 7,605,391 (+1,008,847)
Total DBP: 4,892,638 (+1,231,927)

The Coalition
Total Points: 33,564,387 (+3,585,669)
Members: 513 (-21)
Cities: 4,033 (+311)

Total ABP: 7,630,273 (+1,365,206)
Total DBP: 7,336,320 (+1,488,622)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What to expect in the next one.
  • Adding in NR's "pact" (Thermal Resistance, Killer AntraX, Marine CORPS, Killer Klownz)
  • Adding in G.S.A
  • Adding in Monsters LLC
  • Adding in The Elite
  • Removing Head Hunters
  • Some personal opinions on this server war
  • Predicting outcomes
  • Talks on a few oceans involving a few alliances

Leave comments, concerns, and what you would like in the next one.

DeletedUser

Ty for posting these stats very nice of you...also very interesting to know hows NR and the colition doing.

U said u will be adding The Elite and LCC ....il be waiting ;)

DeletedUser25700

would like to se NR take more from Redwoods and guakamole tbh, then me would not be in the niddle of them running away from you to a dif ocean ant delaying the fact that there are only 25 active players between them hee hee

MY BAD????????????

DeletedUser

25 members active? And your mini alliance has lost how many city's to those weee little 25 members? I can see why NR respects your alliance so much. Too funny.

DeletedUser

would like to se NR take more from Redwoods and guakamole tbh, then me would not be in the niddle of them running away from you to a dif ocean ant delaying the fact that there are only 25 active players between them hee hee

MY BAD????????????
........who???

DeletedUser31161

if those alliances communicated more they would be winning much bigger

DeletedUser30111

Very nice. NR has no deals with Thermal Resistance or Marine corps though.

Also I have no idea what you said there Spuds....

DeletedUser

Really? I believe if I look back in history...I can find some dirt about Muwatalli II with them.

DeletedUser

Really? I believe if I look back in history...I can find some dirt about Muwatalli II with them.
Thermal maybe, marines never heard. Why do you seem so hostile to NR? Do you not like us anymore? T_T

DeletedUser30111

I dunno, Muwa may have some kind of personal deal, but if I wanted to go take a city from either of them nothing's stopping me.

DeletedUser

What I am interested in at the moment is the timeline of these stats, when is your base point for the start or is it just lifetime since the inception of NR?

DeletedUser

Since the first conquest, before the coalition. I do not know when the coalition began nor do I care. Stats are stats, they are from start to end.

DeletedUser

Since the first conquest, before the coalition. I do not know when the coalition began nor do I care. Stats are stats, they are from start to end.

Actually I have to argue this point as I do quite a bit of statistical work in RL.... Here is an example of why I asked about time-frame of the stats...

Since November if we look at MI vs NR the numbers are actually 16 to 9 in MI favor.

The numbers are shockingly different for ISIS as well, being 35 to 9 in ISIS favor.

DeletedUser

Actually I have to argue this point as I do quite a bit of statistical work in RL.... Here is an example of why I asked about time-frame of the stats...

Since November if we look at MI vs NR the numbers are actually 16 to 9 in MI favor.

The numbers are shockingly different for ISIS as well, being 35 to 9 in ISIS favor.

The calculations seemed off to me but hey what do I know.

DeletedUser

There are stats and then damn stats ... my career was heavily dependent on stats and cutting through the noise is often very hard. We just had an example of how NR manages the numbers. We pounded on a smallish player and he ghosted after a very small fight. So any numbers we gain here will not count against them :)

DeletedUser30111

Wait, who ghosted? And also I don't think you could say that that's an example of us "managing" our numbers, IF someone ghosted as a result of your attacks it was probably an individual decision not a leadership one, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait, who ghosted? And also I don't think you could say that that's an example of us "managing" our numbers, IF someone ghosted as a result of your attacks it was probably an individual decision not a leadership one, haha.

Bull lol ... this is not the first time it has happened, well maybe ghosting is a first but booting has happened or my favorite "Oh they took the City as we were reclaiming it" didn't think I read those internal posts did ya .... BTW I find that your count showing an ever increasing number of victories over Redwoods after they merged into Guaga kind of amusing, what will the count be next week 40-8 ... losing track are you. Of course the ghosting of Scrooge McDuck was a management decision ... the guy put up a fight, opened the militia and ghosted when a large number of attacks were coming in ... it made our job easy in that we didn't have to wait 12 hrs to accomplish our goal. Leadership made this call because they didn't wish to help the guy .... you know it and I know it to be true .... very convenient way to avoid a loss.

Boy how many times have I read a post from you that says "Leadership doesn't Know" or "leadership doesn't authorize" ... it's getting old my friend :)

DeletedUser30111

Wait wait wait, I've heard some wallops in my day, but this one right here...
Let me get this straight, you're claiming that the guy who didn't call for support and didn't yet have a city taken was FORCED to ghost because you guys attacked him and someone in NR made a leadership decision to not support him? And all this occured while not another city was being taken and no support was tied up elsewhere? :D
A) Saying that your attacks (not conquests or even revolts) forced this guy to ghost is like me saying I forced dirt napper to ghost. There's no causality no real proof, just a claim that you are superior enough to attack someone and scare them into ghosting.
B) I'm sure that no one has the power to tell someone to ghost to save stats, after literally months put into this game.
C) the fact that you're claiming we're trying to save stats is silly in the first place, we've kept members long past the time they go inactive in hopes that they come back, all the while they're getting attempts on their cities which we try to save, there's no reason, other than hoping they return, that we should keep an inactive member after they have been targeted by an enemy. (And this accounts for atleast half the NR conquers)

As for whatever you are talking about with Redwoods, if you're looking at stats from these threads, I think A) C2 has proved himself to be impartial enough to post the stats properly B) any stats from redwood are valid, if we're talking about the long-term coalition, because they did receive support from the coalition while they were still active and many of them are in Gaug now anyways. It would actually be improper to try and attribute those stats to Gaug, so where do they go? Do our victories over you guys not count now that you are under a different name? I think not.

You know I come to this forum hoping to have a serious discussion about the happenings in Troy, but only get solace in the fact that I get to prove you guys, and you're wild claims, to be absolutely crazy.

That was a long post, while I rest my hands please come up with something else I can laugh about while proving you wrong.

DeletedUser

Oh my goodness what a pile of .... well you know what. Most of the Cities you took off us were from Double Skull who for the most part worked for you guys ... we gave up on those guys. In this thread alone you put some stats out about some big attack and I showed you they were wrong with actual facts ... so I don't believe your sillyness.

As for the stats I still find amusing that that those stats keep climbing even though the alliance doesn't exist. In addition if you look at growth of Cities there are very few overall drops in City count ... so just crappy numbers on your part. Your explanation actually shows a hole in your record keeping ... chances are you are counting victories twice, once as Guaga and the other as the defunct Redwoods. You guys are real piece of work.

Of course you guys organized the Ghost of that guy ... he was fighting and seemed determined to hold us off I doubt he decided that on his own.

As for Dirt, well that was a betrayal at the highest level and well I can't say here ... he left with no word at all and betrayed all his friends.

Long posts like yours are interesting because out of anger generally comes a big mistake ... you now claim the player who Ghosted was inactive and you were hoping he would come back ... gee that makes me wonder DOES NO RULES HOLD PLAYERS PASSWORDS because that would be the only explanation to how he ghosted so fast ... after all an inactive player is not likely be aware of an attack and while as a group you may be aware of the attack through tripwires ... only the player can ghost themselves. HMMM did you admit to a practice that is against the rules?

DeletedUser

C) the fact that you're claiming we're trying to save stats is silly in the first place, we've kept members long past the time they go inactive in hopes that they come back, all the while they're getting attempts on their cities which we try to save, there's no reason, other than hoping they return, that we should keep an inactive member after they have been targeted by an enemy. (And this accounts for atleast half the NR conquers)

Just so we have the facts straight lets break your comment down.

1) keep inactive players a long time ... implying both that this player was inactive (also that your loses only come from here, what a sad statement on your part) and that you won't support them when attacked

What your statement forgot was that there was a certain amount of control over the decisions made around this City which is logical to believe that another player was in control. Your comments make that implication not me.

Password sharing is the only real explanation, if you follow "the keep it simple stupid" (KISS) principle ... now you can protest and come up with an excuse but a good one just doesn't exist or sound right - does it.