Newspaper Troy War Statistics 4

DeletedUser30111

Oh my goodness, out of my stupid wording I have revealed the ultimate secret of NR!!!!

Haha, you need to read more carefully my freind. What I gave there was an unrelated example of how we do not even bother saving stats. Someone goes inactive (i.e. yellow on the player list) and we keep them in NR, despite the fact that their cities are being attacked by your coalition. And I like how you pulled sharing passwords from that? I'm not even sure how sharing passwords would apply in that instance, haha.

As for this guy ghosting, I know not of his intentions, I never even talked to the guy, he was in NR for less than 24 hours after all. All I have are the facts, and that's he never called for support, had a city taken, and he ghosted. Yet again you are coming up with some crazy story for that too.

Stats - we don't have an official stats-keeper, C2 keeps the stats for these forums and what he says I accept, even though he's made it clear he's not loyal to us. If you believe him to be wrong look them up and prove it with numbers, either way it's not us posting them.

Lastly I didn't "imply" that our only losses came from inactives I straight out said that half our losses come from inactives, please do me a favor and read my posts before trying to analyze them.

Edit: I just remembered buddyr was from Gaug, as long as crazy theories are valid points, how do I know you guys didn't stage this and send him over just to make accusations against NR? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

Haha, you need to read more carefully my freind. What I gave there was an unrelated example of how we do not even bother saving stats. Someone goes inactive (i.e. yellow on the player list) and we keep them in NR, despite the fact that their cities are being attacked by your coalition. And I like how you pulled sharing passwords from that? I'm not even sure how sharing passwords would apply in that instance, haha.

I can go against this ;), as an ex-member, I know a few stuffs too. When SoS quit, there was a little fella in NR who kept his account safe so we could get his cities.

DeletedUser30111

I can go against this ;), as an ex-member, I know a few stuffs too. When SoS quit, there was a little fella in NR who kept his account safe so we could get his cities.
Was there? I must have missed that, but you know that if that happened it was between them and not something that normally happens.

DeletedUser

Oh my goodness, out of my stupid wording I have revealed the ultimate secret of NR!!!!

As for this guy ghosting, I know not of his intentions, I never even talked to the guy, he was in NR for less than 24 hours after all. All I have are the facts, and that's he never called for support, had a city taken, and he ghosted. Yet again you are coming up with some crazy story for that too.

Stats - we don't have an official stats-keeper, C2 keeps the stats for these forums and what he says I accept, even though he's made it clear he's not loyal to us. If you believe him to be wrong look them up and prove it with numbers, either way it's not us posting them.

Lastly I didn't "imply" that our only losses came from inactives I straight out said that half our losses come from inactives, please do me a favor and read my posts before trying to analyze them.

Edit: I just remembered buddyr was from Gaug, as long as crazy theories are valid points, how do I know you guys didn't stage this and send him over just to make accusations against NR? :D

LMAO I am truly amazed at your spinning ... you would make Josef Gobbels proud. Now the guy was in NR for 24 hours ... oh and we planted the guy there to make you look bad ... that is brilliant, But darn it you are not that smart ... because you forgot one rule ... every explanation of a lie creates new lies that are harder to substantiate.

Lets take a step back here ... you claim the guy was inactive, now you claim he was only there for less than 24 hours ... that doesn't make any sense at all so you got that mixed up I'm sure. It didn't make sense why he would ghost all his cities in the face of an attack on a small out of the way City and abandon all his other cities no where near the one in question. Also the chief beneficiary of the Ghosting was NR as they gobbled up the rest of his cities immediately after you ghosted him. The only explanation is password sharing.

Nice dance ... doesn't change the point that the easiest explanation is that someone from NR had the password to an inactive players account. Also all the haha ... well on forums like these it generally means the person has nothing to back their argument up other than to try to dismiss it with words and not facts so when you use that in an argument you only show unfounded arrogance or simple anger ... I don't know which one yet.

So you outed NR about password sharing, it's no big deal... I won't tell your leadership :)

DeletedUser30111

I'm gonna reply here with 2 quotes, and let everyone decide who here is spinning who's words and who atleast reading the others comments, now I could find more, but why bother when you probably won't even read this:
What I gave there was an unrelated example of how we do not even bother saving stats.

Lets take a step back here ... you claim the guy was inactive, now you claim he was only there for less than 24 hours ... that doesn't make any sense at all so you got that mixed up I'm sure.

Now, again, the inactive thing was an unrelated example, buddyr was in our alliance for less than 24 hours and then ghosted, and yes we gobble up our members cities who ghost, just like any alliance. I'm still not sure how password sharing would even apply in this instance, and even if that was a common practice, would you expect someone who joined an alliance to immediately share their password? I just want to understand that connection you think you made.

Now my conspiracy, which I admitted to being a crazy out-of-the-park idea has valid connections, he quit gaug expectantly, joined us, unexpectedly, ghosted unexpectedly and then you immediately came here with this claim. Now this isn't what I thin happened, but like I already said, I wanted a wild conspiracy of my own.

I'm laughing because your claims are hilarious, and don't worry leadership knows everything that's going on here, I've been telling people to read it for the entertainment value, I'm about to start showing it to Gaug members, see how many more we can get to leave you guys :D

DeletedUser

You know Sable ... you have diarrhea of the mouth ... saying a lie many times will not make it true. Your first story is most likely the truth and all the rest is lying to cover up the fact about shared passwords.

As for what Dirt did ... a decision had been made by many RO's to leave this server before the merger and we had been talked into staying with that merger. We have now decided to leave ... and before you go off on a tangent, Eryos and I were both offered by Pappy to join your alliance ... so hardly being chased off. But if I had to be in an alliance with an egotistical mutt like you ... well I would sooner slide down a bunch of razor blades soaked in iodine

... and I'm sure you will have some comment to make of this but it will simply be more diarrhea of the mouth. NR/KA/KK are founded on the principle that you will not respect any rules, lie ... cheat etc. Eventually the game will catch up with most of you ... I look forward to that day.

DeletedUser30967

... you now claim the player who Ghosted was inactive and you were hoping he would come back ... gee that makes me wonder DOES NO RULES HOLD PLAYERS PASSWORDS because that would be the only explanation to how he ghosted so fast ...

You're trying to connect unrelated dots that don't connect. What he's saying is, we have some players in the alliance, who used to be bigger, who we've absorbed some cities from to downsize them, that we allow to stay in the alliance hopes they can come back when RL slows down for them. They check in once a day or so, but don't have the time at the moment to play full-time.

The person who ghosted was not one of those people, since he'd just joined the alliance, obviously he was active, he was in the alliance for a very short time, no one had really talked to him, he never requested support, he was in our skype chat room for all of an hour and was chatting in it less than an hour before he ghosted, and then he ghosted- which created quite the mystery for us.

How you got that we share passwords from that is beyond me. If you think NR is sharing passwords, have the game mod for this world run the alliance. When I was TNE, I was told by someone in an enemy alliance they thought one of my members had 2 accounts, and I had the game mod run the whole alliance so the accounts would be banned if it were true- no one was banned. It is possible it may be something that has happened between a friend or two in the game, but it's not a policy that's been put down through leadership. We do our best to do things on the up and up, and when we have questions or are unsure of the rules, we ask a game mod to make sure we do things legit. There's no fun in winning if you have to cheat to win ;)

DeletedUser30111

Wow, I like to think that we are above the game here, I would like to think that just because we were enemies here, that would never become personal, obviously it's not the truth for you. I don't have an ego problem, the only thing I've said here is the truth, in an attempt to stop your wild claims, if that made you mad, I apologize. But I will defend my own alliance here as strong as I do in game, and I won't have people talk wrongly about us without reason.

If you're leaving, I wish you luck in the future, and sorry that your alliance fell apart around you here.

DeletedUser11965

Well good to know, no rules are a bunch of wuss. Rather than fighting Gaugamela, you took them in.
Don't give me the bs, saying they asked for an invite, you could have easily decline.

DeletedUser30111

Gaug was falling apart, it seems Dirt napper ghosting really took it's toll on them, and as we've just heard apparently Maccat and Eryos are done. I don't know who approached who but Muw and SFhit talked and he decided to join and others followed. It wasn't a matter of us being afraid to fight them, as we've been doing that, it was more of Gaug falling apart and us picking up some pieces.

And look who's calling who a coward, how many alliances have you left for a safer position? :D

DeletedUser11965

quite a few, because I really hated NR personally, you guys don't offer help to people like me down there.

DeletedUser

to turn the conversation back to more friendly things

have no rules won the war at the apparent collapse of guagamela?

they were one of the main challengers, and now that no rules are picking up the scraps from them the rebels will have lost some very good players to no rules

DeletedUser

We stated that Gaugamela are a bunch of turtles and simmers. Now you say they were a challenge? Gosh, this alliance just wants all the credit in the world, don't we? I say no.

DeletedUser30111

We stated that Gaugamela are a bunch of turtles and simmers. Now you say they were a challenge? Gosh, this alliance just wants all the credit in the world, don't we? I say no.
What do you mean? I never said Gaug was a challenge, more like a hard shell to crack (like a turtle shell, get it?)

And mufc I don't think you could say we won, more outlasted, I know our efforts had an impact on Gaug and did something to put them in their current situation, but I wouldn't say it was the main reason, so it seems wrong to say we "won".

DeletedUser

if not challengers then obstacles

but you can't forget that there are plenty of other alliances out there still fighting

DeletedUser11965

ISIS Conquerors, Hyperborea., Victores, Monsters Inc.; We're the only ones doing work =/

DeletedUser

Gaug was falling apart, it seems Dirt napper ghosting really took it's toll on them,
A lack of direction does cause some impact...
I'm sure the whole alliance was shaking for your ability to Ghost the founder :)

But seriously, bad timing for Gaug, great for the stalemate that NR has, as this is the tipping point of the war.
Gaug Founders left. Merge combined players spread very far and they could not focus on priorities at hand.
Gaug lacks direction, players slowly decide to quit. 24th Refugees decide to pursue safer options ;)

RO's merge with Gaug could have been avoided, could have went ahead with dissolving sooner :/ End result is relatively the same. Delayed outcome and more chaos in the West, surprised KA hasn't benefited from it as greatly...

and as we've just heard apparently Maccat and Eryos are done.
They decided to move on as they have accomplished they're goal on this server. We are players that work together and play the game. Which depend on each other and don't mind supporting each other as a team effort. The move for RO->Gaug was a shock as to our communications being less organized and spread across many oceans.

I don't know who approached who but Muw and SFhit talked and he decided to join and others followed. It wasn't a matter of us being afraid to fight them, as we've been doing that, it was more of Gaug falling apart and us picking up some pieces.
No, you have a nice group of members that came over :) From 24th Legion, the legendary fighters of Mu
or the refugee group...
But yeah... They moved to form Gaug or a few of them did... and the rest of the same group joined in of fear...
But hey, now it's the next alliance :) NR

But that's all psychology, all it takes is one moderately strong player to influence others into believing otherwise. Hence what NR is based on :)

Interested to see how this sudden imbalance affects the server. NR is not as dominant on the West side and this could push them through and upset the resistance they currently face. Should probably be patient and see what happens instead of rushing in for once :p With Gaug under new management and more defined players and focus, wondering how everything will turn out for Troy.