The Jerry Springer Thread! (AKA Trash Talk Central!!!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

Alright I've posted this a couple of times on other worlds and it's been a hit. Basically you come in here and talk some trash about players you don't like or alliances you don't like. This will make skully's life much easier as opposed to just going off topic in various threads because two people/groups can't play nice. :)

That being said to the guy complaining for being farmed your fault for not building troops and defending yourself. You know what draws more attacks? Complaining about it because nobody likes a guy who whines in a war game and everyone loves free resources!

Nod's words of wisdom: Option 1: Restart in a different ocean and try again. Option 2: Accept defeat, give up now, and go cry for a week.

DeletedUser

Agreed

That being said to the guy complaining for being farmed your fault for not building troops and defending yourself. You know what draws more attacks? Complaining about it because nobody likes a guy who whines in a war game and everyone loves free resources!

Here Here!

DeletedUser5554

If this is truly a playoff world as I stated before then this guy has to be the Atlanta Falcons of it.

DeletedUser829

What the heck is Atlanta Falcons? Some weird Foozball tourney? Football? Psh. Ping Pong, or as the Chinese say Ping pong, is where it's at.

We have a lot of heavy hitters here. I'm thinking that the majority of people who will be rimmed will stop playing.

DeletedUser27700

Getting rimmed in a no-morale world is tough. It would take a lot of heart and other assorted guts to come back from a rimming here.

DeletedUser5554

I hope more people join and make this world great we need noobs to rim too just like on Gamma. :D

DeletedUser

If this is truly a playoff world as I stated before then this guy has to be the Atlanta Falcons of it.

You and my brother would get along great. He'd see the Falcons written here and it would be a matter of his yelling "Yeah, baby! YEAH!" lol

DeletedUser

I'm okay with this thread being here, but just remember to criticise players on their in-game skills/actions, do not make it personal.

That is all ;)

DeletedUser829

Life... isn't a game?! What is this devilry? I grew up thinking I could make all the wrong choices and then press the reset button. W̊͒ͬ͛͡ḫ͖͍̰ͅe͍̬͔͔̫̣͆rͤ͛ͧ̊̀ͨe͙͙̞͕̬͚͐ͩ̐̏̂́̚ͅ ̤̭í̼̣̘͚ś̫͈̃ ͎̗̣̙t͇͒ͧ͂̈́̽̏̊͢h͚͙̏̆ͨ͑e̱̜͒ ̼̹̖̠͇ͣ̔͆ͣ́͞ͅr̦̜̟̟̪͛ͅḙ̥̫̟̻̓̀̈́̍̆͆ͤ́s̒ͥ͑ͣ͏̜͕ëͣ̉ͪ̉̓t͙͉̲̹͎͍ͣ͐̃ ̛̰̱̰͓͓͕̓ͥͫb̠̒͑ừ̟͈͓̏t̃ͨ͊ẗ̪͎́̐ͪ̈́͆̌ͅọ͙̣͂̓̇̃n̛̠̺̰̂ͦ̔͋̚!̠͉̝͍͙͖
I can't do this anymore....

THis is a game! It is... WHY DID YOU SAY IT Ẃ̤Ä̺̘̹̣̪͓̘́ͥ̋̍ͦͬ̐͡Ṣ̸̼̔̊͆ͅN͍̜̩͆̂ͣ̽͒̆̂́'T͎͙̀̉̍̾̀ͥ͒

DeletedUser5554

You and my brother would get along great. He'd see the Falcons written here and it would be a matter of his yelling "Yeah, baby! YEAH!" lol

I like the Falcons in fact I hope they do well enough to get a match up with the Lions in the playoffs in the next few years. That would make playoff win #2 for us. :D

DeletedUser30757

Option 2: Accept defeat, give up now, and go cry for a week.

I might have to consider option #2 lol - I had the luck of landing right in the middle of an island full of poles. Apparently the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, sadly that fence is mine lol

Nod - come back to Pella, we need more players!

DeletedUser33675

I might have to consider option #2 lol - I had the luck of landing right in the middle of an island full of poles. Apparently the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, sadly that fence is mine lol

Nod - come back to Pella, we need more players!

There hi is. My favourite farm :cool:

DeletedUser30757

Perhaps because he's the only one that is not of your alliance?
Pretty lame. find someone that has had the equal chance of growing. ;)

What you mean there are people from countries other than Poland here ? lol

DeletedUser

Pretty lame. find someone that has had the equal chance of growing.

Farming a player is hardly Lame, it helps growth of your own city and if you're touchy feely about farming something then god knows what you would be like actually attacking someone.

DeletedUser27700

I think he was referring to the fact that Lilithka is farming the only guy not in his alliance.
Hardly a noteworthy accomplishment.

DeletedUser27700

No, but its not worth bragging over either.
Go off island and farm someone who could fight back, kill him, then farm the guy. That's noteworthy.

DeletedUser

Meh, you should farm whoever is available to farm if a guy is unfortunate to land on an island full of the one alliance then that sucks but farming is a requirement imo, not an achievement.