Pnp The Kittie strikes again...

DeletedUser19042

Ok, after my last PnP you certainly still know who the kitties are.

Now, then we had some discussions about the troops that were in the attacks.

But this time guys, no discussion possible.

the Veterinarians try to put the kitty in the cage again!

In the early morning, we saw a little mouse walking in our cat house...As it was to early, and we were all still sleepy, we just decided to let the mouse pass...

mcV1l.gif

But then, he found a nice little piece of cheese, so that tiny mouse decided to bring in his family. In the meanwhile, we were all awake...So, we saw the nice little steaks enterring the cat house...and as we aren't vegetarians, we decided to have a nice walking dinner.

5bSVw.gif

It was good...We ate the whole mouse family, and we didn't have any food indigestions...

DAT BP'S!!!!!!

Thanks for reading..

feel free to discuss...(again)...But I doubt there would be a reason to.
This guy also sent defs. But almost no Offs. And the time between the LS and the CS is way to big, plus he didn't send LS with the CS.

Should be on the wall of shame...

Sincerely,
J

DeletedUser19042

Oh boy...rawr is there..:p

Thanks for rep anyway. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18705

Well I must say it wasn't his lucky day.... -29% poor guy. As for the no offense, if he had a lot of clearing waves coming in right before the CS I could see why, but if he didn't even have that then it wasn't the best move. He could just be a newer player learning the game though, we were all like that at some point.

DeletedUser

Incredibly poor cs wave if he didnt have any well timed clearing waves. Which by the looks of it he didn't. I'll give you this one actually looks very noobish.

DeletedUser33478

jorisva1 It's for you:

First Please look in grepostats, www.grepostats.com if you don't know. second, this world is first for him. we where noob players too when we started this game. So don't make fun of someone who you don't know :)

DeletedUser

Haha the point of a pnp is to make fun of someone. No point getting butt hurt about it, he is just having some fun banter on the externals. Makes in game more interesting imo. I am sure Ocean Vets can find something similar to make fun of as well.

DeletedUser

jorisva1 It's for you:

First Please look in grepostats, www.grepostats.com if you don't know. second, this world is first for him. we where noob players too when we started this game. So don't make fun of someone who you don't know :)

i have been having conversation with him. if he is new, he is doing well i must say. when i was new, i found 4 cities before my first conquest. but the way he judges our alliance, its not cool. he sounds more like for him, we are worthless and not even worth attention. so you should understand if there is a PnP about it.

Secondly, you guys are no better than him if you talk about your experienced actions. 4-5 of you all bigger in size and having multiple cities couldnot take starter x even when she was alone. and now you pathetically bolt her city. you think that makes you veteran players?

DeletedUser19042

Haha the point of a pnp is to make fun of someone. No point getting butt hurt about it, he is just having some fun banter on the externals. Makes in game more interesting imo. I am sure Ocean Vets can find something similar to make fun of as well.

Exactly...I didn't say anything wrong. I admit I have been a noob. But who cares? I learned it the hard way. My frst time I played this game I got conquerred 3 times in a row. So..I'm still here..
He'll learn the game like that..

And in case you dont' know..PnP stands for Politics and Propaganda (check the bolt world in the dictionnary)

DeletedUser25619

Cool down!!!
This world is still young! There's still a lot more to come!

I like your PnP btw... Just don't put it too personal...
It seems like all you want to do is to put OV in a bad light :D... LOL I feel like we are the PB of this world ;)
We will be here and talk again about this issue a little bit later and then we will see who's right or wrong!

Being able to snipe a CS or 2 or three or more is really remarkable but it's just that! It doesn't mean anything!

DeletedUser19042

Yep...But as I stated before..PnP means Politics and Propaganda= exactly what we are doing. So I don't get all the negative stuff. lol

But apparently the Propaganda works.

DeletedUser25619

Yep... It must be so... Otherwise why I'd make my first post 10 months after having registered in the forum in your thread!
Good... you know me better then myself :cool:

DeletedUser19042

I know...I'm good. :cool:

And then even 5 of your first postsin MY thread..

You just have to love me. :)

DeletedUser18705

Cool down!!!
It seems like all you want to do is to put OV in a bad light :D... LOL I feel like we are the PB of this world ;)

I'm going to disagree here. Permanent Ban was a high member well organized alliance that was #1 in their world. OV doesn't fit two of these things. What alliance fits all 3? ;)

DeletedUser

I'm going to disagree here. Permanent Ban was a high member well organized alliance that was #1 in their world. OV doesn't fit two of these things. What alliance fits all 3? ;)

Huh. Were you describing Permanent Ban or Krpyteia? I couldn't tell :p

DeletedUser3613

Thread cleaned of all the spam / off topic madness

lets keep it on topic please