Newspaper 3rd Edition-Gela Weekly-A little bit of here and there

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser18705

Well there you go, case and point VriendP. locutus himself just said he doesn't understand why it's bad to use gold because it ISN'T. The fact you make fun of Krypt's top member for using gold when your own top member does and then calling us out for it is hypocritical. locutus, it would be possible if you had joined a couple worlds earlier when there was higher paying offers and then not played that world and just saved the gold, but at the moment there isn't a decent amount of offers, no where close to 10k gold (I, however, am not sure if you can repeat that Samplico offer in which case you would have access to an endless amount of gold.). I have no problem with people buying and using gold, talk to your friend here calling Jambo out for it. Thank you for your time.

DeletedUser

For the most part, I believe others are entitled to their own opinions, as he is his and I am mine.

DeletedUser

Please, allow me to point out that there is a difference in quickly building and gaining the culture through warfare and simming your way up the rankings, oh mighty warrior. But I'm glad you have such an excellent thought process. So tell me, what do you think about the complete lack of honor in your playing style? Strangely, I feel that my point got somehow overlooked.

VriendP said:
About your taking 123 cities, it's nice and congratulations. Yet, it reeks of MRA. Entering a world as a group that's experienced and accustomed to each other, to occupy several islands at once to begin with, is something that takes players who enter solo into a world at least a few months, possibly half a year. Of course, that's completely by the rules and thus not cheating, but... isn't that an unfair advantage? Then recruiting everyone with a city over 1k points and pacting with alliances that border alliances that you can't reach yet, well... that's something I frown upon. If you then still need to use festivals to grow, well... what can I say? Pants down, boy.

And now that we're at it anyway, let's have a look at your internal Skype chat logs of november 27, shall we? Merely to prove my point, of course:

The context here is my own city. I'm not interested in anything else you guys are doing.

[12:45:15 AM] JamboCaz: I'm looking forward to me or dave taking that city
[12:45:22 AM] JamboCaz: was Daves idea so damn him
[12:45:22 AM] R0fL PwN3d: lolz
[12:45:33 AM] david hill: damn right theres gold buried in them there hills

Seems to me that the use of gold is selectively frowned upon at Krypteia.

Good luck finding the rat. It can't be Jambo and r0fl got banned (check his in-game profile for extra lulz). That leaves only ehr... 196...possibilities?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course gold is selectively frowned upon in Krypteia. Everyone has a free mind, we do not have a tenant that requires everyone spend half their pay-check on gold, some folks never purchase any on account of principal, even some of our council members have never spent a coin in more than 2 years of playing.

Also VriendP, you say we have no honor in our game. We joined this world as a group because Tau is a dead world now and we fancied the prospect of starting over. Seeing as how, once again, this is a marathon game with morale, newer players will join and those who are .25 our size will receive additional protection. Given the fact that the map is incredibly lopsided, it will take months before Krypt's bounderies extend past the core oceans, which are essentially now the rim oceans.
http://en53.grepolismaps.org/

We did not advertise ourselves as a premade, nor did post propaganda promoting ourselves as other premades have done in the past taunting the world to challenge us. We know that if we prove ourselves worthy, the competition will follow. Our recruitment strategy will remain undisclosed to the public, but I will say that the only reason we are not small and elitist is because we believe anyone who is capable should be allowed to play, as we have respect for all matters concerning "real life" that our players endure, and we have a variety of guides for new players to learn from.

In Tau, Krypteia was known as the MRA that did. It was a noob initiated alliance that even I thought would fail. Krypteia is the only alliance in Tau that was around from the very start of the world. Leadership changed to a second generation half way, and we are now in our third generation. We've been through the thick of it, with some of our most notable players experiencing more than 300 attacks at a time or a consistent 100+ daily. Tau probably took 2-3 years off of our lives but the challenges were humbling and we greatly appreciate everyone who fought alongside or against us, as we do not believe the fun had in Tau can ever be replicated, and made winning the tacky burger-king crown worthwhile in a sense.

How we handle diplomacy does not concern anyone outside of our family.

With all of that said, all I wish is that we not be demonized for things said internally, money spending habbits, or how we came into being in this world. We are just as everybit at risk to failing as any other "premade" in Grepolis, which are the greater majority, really. But know this - the core of Krypt will die from sleep deprivation before we let that happen. Until you have heard our full story, do not be so quick to judge. You are entitled to your own opionion no doubt, everyone is for that matter. But that does not mean the words spoken deserve merit and sometimes are influenced by oppositional placement alone. Should anyone in Wolf Pact (or any alliance) ever find themselves within the arms of the Krypt family, they will be welcomed wholeheartedly. We are the fathers, mothers, sons and daughters of this game, just like everyone else..

That is the last I have to say on this matter.

DeletedUser

With all of that said, all I wish is that we not be demonized for things said internally, money spending habbits, or how we came into being in this world. We are just as everybit at risk to failing as any other "premade" in Grepolis, which are the greater majority, really. But know this - the core of Krypt will die from sleep deprivation before we let that happen. Until you have heard our full story, do not be so quick to judge. You are entitled to your own opionion no doubt, everyone is for that matter. But that does not mean the words spoken deserve merit and sometimes are influenced by oppositional placement alone. Should anyone in Wolf Pact (or any alliance) ever find themselves within the arms of the Krypt family, they will be welcomed wholeheartedly. We are the fathers, mothers, sons and daughters of this game, just like everyone else..

That is the last I have to say on this matter.

Allright, that is a sufficiently thought through answer for me. If I offended, I do apologize. :)