Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

Nice try Phears but epic failure, Haha the reason that no one that does or has attacked don't want you, Is because you are such a noob and everyone in Pi knows it, Tell me what did you do with your invite too Incubi??? Lol I'd bet a chimp could play this game better than you...!!!

DeletedUser

does that chimp not look similar to the ones in your cities i cleared out......................................... i surrender! maybe get the gorrillas and orangutangs in and they can carry 2 swords each.

DeletedUser12324

Are you two actually on drugs or what? Honestly just look back at what both of you have written and tell me that it makes sense....:eek:

DeletedUser

Okay guys, this is a rate the player above thread so start the rating again. Next person who spams without rating the person above will be infracted, and if the spam in general continues I will lock this thread.

Next person rates phears, and do it seriously. ಠ_ಠ

DeletedUser

Phears...

<some unnecessary text>

Overall - -50/50, Phears just do everyone a favour and take your shell and go play in some other world... Ohhh proud founder of the quickest failure of an alliance ever... Looks like everyone, everywhere knows who you are turtle :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Phears...

<some unnecessary text>

Overall - -50/50, Phears just do everyone a favour and take your shell and go play in some other world... Ohhh proud founder of the quickest failure of an alliance ever... Looks like everyone, everywhere knows who you are turtle :)

This is definitely very low. Name calling and other things against a player who is as active in the forum and the game isnt a way to call them names as such. I hate to comment on this but this is way too much.

DeletedUser

what has players being active in the forum or ingame got to do with anything? And if you noticed i haven't actually called him anything but a turtle and a simmer...!!!

Plus this is a rate the player above thread, I rated him as fairly as possible, I think I was a bit generous lol

DeletedUser12324

Masonbhoy -

Points - 9/10 in the top 100
Location - 9/10 pretty much in the core
BP - 10/10 very high in both especially considering your later start
Alliance - 9/10 - have some of the best players on the world yet i have more BPs than half of them which considering the fact i am a "simmer" isn't very good.
Reputation - 3/10 you could be well liked than a few more than just your rl friends if just one of your messages or posts weren't offensive.

DeletedUser24139

Phears -

Points - 7/10 growing steady
Location - 7/10 not in too much danger apart from a handful of cities
BP - 7/10 Doing fine, a more defensive player (heard you like swords) and ABP ratio to points is relatively weak, needs to step up to the plate and take on actives a bit more on the offensive side of the game to prove capabilities. BP numbers alone and someones size has nothing to do or reflect skill and ability to succeesfully CS the enemy. I personally hate to take ghosts, inactive or abandoned cities, but in some rare cases it is unavoidable for strategical purposes.
Alliance - 6/10 know none of their leadership or players outside of Phears. Numbers reflect mediocracy.
Reputation 7/10- active and makes the forums interesting at times

DeletedUser

BP: 1/10 Not even 300
Alliance: MRA

Overall: 0.001/50

Overall should be 4/50... Got Math?

Oh, and 50/50 above

DeletedUser30102

ashrf.
points 0/10
location 10/10 in incubi dreams.(sure they will never forget me)
BP 10/10 all BPs from incubi noobs:)

DeletedUser14397

ashrf.
points 0/10
location 10/10 in incubi dreams.(sure they will never forget me)
BP 10/10 all BPs from incubi noobs:)

twat 10/10
tool 10/10
gimp 10/10
even bigger TWAT 10/10
as for inc being noobs tell us what you got out this game?

ashrf = dumb mother ---------------------------------------------------------+